It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Croatian and Albanian On Youtube Plotting a Crime On The Web Against The Serbs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well i just checking youtube for some peaceful songs and watching some news clips i noticed a very abusive user using alot of verbal language even by commenting that and cliaming that Albanians will exterimante Serbs and There DNA from the whole Balkans

User

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DAY TO COME THAT ALBANIA, KOSOVO, BOSNIA, AND CROATIA ATTACK YOU AND DESTORY ALL OF YOUR TRAITS AND KILL EVERY SERBIAN!

WE ARE GOING TO EXTERIMANTE YOUR DNA FROM THE BALKANS, FROM EUROPE, AND FROM THE PLANET EARTH!

The Croatian said this

I've never met a single cetnik I didn't want to kill. Like my favorite Croatian song goes: oj ustase braco mila, duboka je voda drina. Drinu cemo pregaziti a srbiju zapaliti.

This qutie disturbing heres more
The comments from the user

MY BROTHER YOU ARE CORRECT! THROUGH OUR ROUGHEST TIMES THE EU, NOR UN HELPED US OUT, WE DEFENDED OUR LAND ON OUR OWN! F*** EU AND UN!!! LONG LIVE CROATIA!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE KOSOVO!!!!!! WE WILL REMOVE THE DNA SERB FROM THIS PLANET PERMANENTLY!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND THE GREAT WARRIORS OF CROATIA!

Heres a nut calling for a war

YEAH MAN NEXT TIME WE HAVE A WAR WILL RIP THAT COUNTRY IN HALF AND UNITE BOSNIA AND CROATIA TO ONE ***** SERBS JEWS AND THIS NEW WORLD ORDER **** EM ALL ZDS

You heard the Croatian he will unite bosnia and croatia into one hmm that sounds like terrorism to me

If you ask me this goes beyond nationalism or even the pride of your nation these two are calling out for war and even murder atleast by some of accounts of it, these comments even go beyond freedom of speech but they right under hate crime or even worse terror what you think of this? youtube is doing such falling job on moderating the site.

I am not sure where to report this user
i feel he or she may try to do something very violently in the future agaisnt the serbs in either countries bosnia or kosovo by the sounding of his comments agaisnt the user.

So what you think ATS?

@The Mods i feel put the thread in the correct sub forum because it sound like a Social Issue and a Civil Unrest in the making i believe?
edit on 16-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
There is always going to be hate somewhere with some people. These countries have had a turbulent history and emotions still run high. Seems strange but I have spoken with many older British people (who fought in the WW's) and some still have a lot of hate and resentment, cant blame them, war destroys more than life.

Best thing to do, apart from reporting to youtube, is counter the argument, spread some peace and love around as much as you can.

Unfortunately there will always be a minority that want death and destruction, whether it be for personal reasons or they were raised that way. Many years of negative talk and propaganda can and will influence minds. Factor this in with any personal loss and this is what the likely outcome will be.

Try to rise above it and educate as best you can.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Once Again The Albanians and the rebel libyans are proving themselves to be retards of the internet.

MadeinKosova1 MadeinKosova1 (5 hours ago) Spam Marked as spam SERBIA HAS MERCENARIES IN LIBYA SUPPORTING GADHAFI AND FIGHTING FOR HIS MILITARY! FU*** SERBIA!!! MY MUSLIM BROTHER SAY # SERBIA AND F**** GADHAFI! GOOD BLESS

MadeinKosova1 (14 hours ago) Spam Marked as spam FREEDOM TO LIBYA!!! I AM A MUSLIM FROM KOSOVO, I STRONG SUPPORT THE REBELS AGAINS GADHAFI!! DON'T LISTEN TO THAT SERBIAN BASTARD, SERBIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WHO SUPPORTS GADHAFIS REGIME THAT'S HOW EVIL BASTARDS THEY ARE.

Its no wonder why Libyan Rebels these back the murders and organ harvesters Albanians they fit in together

17FREELIBYAN stated this

VIVA kosovo

edit on 17-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Libya: Serbian mercenaries received $5,000 USD monthly

16. September 2011. | 07:57

Source: BH Daily News

The army commander of Misrata, Abdelaziz Madini, claims that the most common “war dogs” were Serbs and Croatians, mostly snipers, special forces and pilots.

Credit www.emg.rs/en/news/world/164100.html

The army commander of Misrata, Abdelaziz Madini, claims that the most common “war dogs” were Serbs and Croatians, mostly snipers, special forces and pilots.

Madini said to Press that 85 foreign mercenaries were caught and executed in this city, with 12 Serbs among them.

he claims that “war dogs” received paychecks of $5,000 USD monthly, or more.

“from what we managed to determine, most of the mercenaries come from Serbia and Croatia, but there are also a lot of Ukrainians and Colombians...They would receive the money as soon as they would arrive”, Madin stated.

He said that Serb and Croatian mercenaries were mainly very well trained.

press writes that mercenaries from Serbia and from the whole region are being recruited by large companies from around the world, but mostly from the USA. One of the biggest and best known companies is “Blackwater”, which works for the US government.

edit on 17-9-2011 by jjjtir because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

blackwater to eh? i bet they were helping the rebels thanks for the link.

new topics

top topics

join