It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, I Hereby Declare You "Leader Of Mankind"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

If resignation isn't a option, then I'd be the laziest leader ever.

I believe that leadership is a false image created by man because many are too incapable to take control over their own actions, and they'd literally rather someone else do it for them.

I believe that we will find our spot as humans on this earth, and I believe we will connect back with nature and be able to maintain a non-destructive society in the future, as long as we all want that.

The powers that be will fall out by natural selection, everything changes - and they know that, and they don't like it. But fortunately, they will become obsolete. It is inevitable.
edit on 16-9-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I would assign every man, woman, and child a shovel! Moon mines don't dig themselves.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by trusername
Would you tell everyone the truth? Or would you not do much at all?

I'd primarily to encourage people to think about what they really want from life.

I'd try and tell people that using the excuse that they were just doing their job, as a way of abdicating responsibility for following psychopathic directives, was not morally legitimate.

I'd publicise the fact that psychopaths exist, teach people how to identify them, and then ask them whether or not they want such people to remain their rulers.

<< 1   >>

join