It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOATLIFT, An Untold Tale of 9/11 Resilience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Cool mini movie about the rescue operation that happened that day. Bigger operation than the rescue at Dunkirk, so pretty impressive, to say the least. I knew this had happened but not the frakking huge scale of it all. 500,000 people is quite a bit. Kudos to the guys who did this, I'm sure the people they helped out will never forget it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

man. good vid. we sure did come together on that one. its too bad i am so helpless to the situation 10 years later. that was really inspiring.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Excellent video.It's a nice break from all the conspiracy crap.It shows that when needed,it IS possible for us humans to come together when needed.I was aware of the rescues by water,but definately didn't think it was this much.Thanks for posting

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed it.

It was just odd timing to come across this video. I may have gotten lucky, though. We will have to see how it shakes down but there really isn't anything in the video to argue, so I may have created the only 9/11 thread in history that doesn't turn into bloody fight. Let's hope, as it can be really tiring.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
"Everyone has a little hero in them...it will come out when it has to"

That quote alone made the video worth it. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

One of my buddy's was a haz mat tech who was at Liberty State Park (NJ) doing decom on the people
arrving from NYC coated in dust

www.fireengineering.com... ront-triage.html

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Try this link.....

www.fireengineering.com... tml

top topics

join