It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REQUEST: ATSers AS Researchers RE: Start of WWIII Before The End Of 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
" 2 brothers; brothers not, will one day join to fight a common foe" "far north where the land once was bridged by land, now separated by sea, one day soon will be as brothers to fight a foe, greater than they"
just two of many that point towards the US Russia alliance, who the foe is??
"beware of the kings of the east for one day, they will want to rule all"
"In the land of the great wall, there will be one that sees him self as the new Great Khan"
"the east shall rise up against the west, and blood shall run deep as a horses bridle"
I do not know who authors of these writings are, nor am i sure of the wording, one thing is clear they are close to being fulfilled, coming to pass, or are happening now.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Thanks for your kind reply.

I think all the major countries are RELATIVELY under the thumb of the globalist oligarchy.

Yet, I think that Russia and China both have their own agenda and will always be looking for ways to achieve their goals.

They would easily collude together, imho, if they thought they could shred the USA or divide up the USA together.

Of course then, they'd be at each other's throats. And, they each, no doubt, have grand fantasies about the outcome of that.

Alliances with either one or between those two are not worth used toilet paper the second their mutual interests are gone or seriously at risk or question, imho.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Interesting wording.

Blood as high as the horses' bridals is from the Bible. . . . a prophecy about Armageddon on the plain of Meggido.

It is certainly plausible that a Chinese leader could rise up and strive to be the new Khan.

Evil folks, nations, rulers wtih competing goals and jealousies don't make very safe nor comfortable bedmates.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
WWIII started 10 years ago

Guess who started it?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
WWIII started 10 years ago

Guess who started it?

Welllllllllll, I'd guess that the globalist oligarchy started it with the Jihadi's as eager stage props/stooges.

Or am I missing something that you're getting at?

Certainly the oligarchy has been responsible for setting up and starting virtually all the wars of recent memory.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

What I'm getting at is that a world-wide war against freedom and individual rights was started against us 10 years ago in New York City.

The "world" has been at war many times before, but this is still the "big one" with unforeseen results, they just keep chipping away at our rights.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

What I'm getting at is that a world-wide war against freedom and individual rights was started against us 10 years ago in New York City.

The "world" has been at war many times before, but this is still the "big one" with unforeseen results, they just keep chipping away at our rights.

Certainly they began the push against freedom big-time with that episode.

However, they have been monitoring all electricity based communications with literally acres of computers for more than 40 years.

Their plans for such tyranny go back . . . in their own documents and words . . . AT LEAST 110 years.

And they really do want to force the global population to 200 million.

They are as evil an elite as has ever plagued the planet, imho.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Since we are in agreement, how can you say WWIII is about to start?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

Since we are in agreement, how can you say WWIII is about to start?

Welllllllllllllll . . . in the common vernacular of the asleep and barely awake folks on the planet . . .

and

in terms of an overt major conflagration involving the major powers lobbing great destructiveness, blood, death and mayhem all over the place . . . most will not

THINK OF IT AS

CONSIDER IT AS

WWIII

UNTIL the nukes and missiles are flying wholesale, imho.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I see what your saying Bo Xian, if the war started 10 years ago, then it was more like a cold war or rather a powder keg to bring about WWIII. Is this correct or am I off?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

Signals, I think the "war" started before 9/11. When the first failed WTC attacks failed. That means the planning for a world wide war against freedom must have taken place years before 1993.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl12
reply to post by BO XIAN

I see what your saying Bo Xian, if the war started 10 years ago, then it was more like a cold war or rather a powder keg to bring about WWIII. Is this correct or am I off?

Welllllllllllllll I suppose we could look at it on several levels . . .

I think your description is an apt one. Perhaps I'd say an incremental powder-keg lit off toward moving more pieces toward a major, all major powers global conflagration.

Satan certainly began his war against God's favorite creation--mankind--millenia ago--with this END TIMES ERA particularly planned and strategized for . . . and likely deceptions millenia in the creation thereof.

The Cross was a fulcrum for all creation and all eternity and the legal defeat of satan and his values and forces proven by the Resurrection.

Yet, Christ has yet to take possession of all that's HIS on this stage of the CONCLUDING DRAMA.

Some say the globalists are a mostly seamless set of wealth, families and demonic gods going back to Babylon, down through the Roman Empire to the more or less same families in Europe and America etc. Others just say the globalist plots and schemes go back 400 years.

Certainly the globalists have been moving the geopolitical puzzle pieces ever more inexorably toward their more overtly total control and total tyranny for at least 110 years. I've seen quotes in their own words and documents back that far.

Certainly they have set up and triggered and managed all the "hot" wars in that 110 years.

I don't know that it is particularly useful to say that WWIII began with the Oklahoma bombing or 911 or Lybia or Syria or whatever . . . It seems to me that the line we'd draw with such limited mile posts toward the ultimate Anti-Christ tyranny would be very arbitrary.

The average citizen won't likely consider the ageless conflict to have become WWIII until they see bombs landing on USA soil.

imho, one could also consider the insertion of Barak into the White House as a chronically lying Muslim Kenyan traitor imposter criminal Destroyer in Chief as a very arrogant act of war by the globalists. Yet, was Bush Sr less of a traitor and destroyer because he was more slick, hidden etc. in his criminal thuggery? Have they not all contributed outrageously toward the destrution of the USA and the global Western way of life as well as the looming global confligration and the eventual global tyranny?

I don't think that when the overt WWIII global conflagration begins in earnest--folks will have far more important things to do than to speculate and pontificate on when, technically, did the OBVIOUS WWIII begin.

Now, it's a somewhat idle hobby of speculation somewhat more interesting than solitaire on the computer. LOL.

imho, of course.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I don't think that when the overt WWIII global conflagration begins in earnest--folks will have far more important things to do than to speculate and pontificate on when, technically, did the OBVIOUS WWIII begin.

------------

Correction:

I DO think that when the overt WWIII global conflagration begins in earnest--folks will have far more important things to do than to speculate and pontificate on when, technically, did the OBVIOUS WWIII begin.

HOWEVER, there ARE folks who are still asleep regarding the great conflict long underway. They'd do better to wake-up and prepare for the more overt manifestations of such. The bombs 'bursting in air' is a little late.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join