It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professors offer more than $10,000 for proof that Bachmann's story about HPV is true

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann's story about a woman who claimed that her daughter suffered "mental retardation" after receiving a vaccine against HPV could fetch the woman's family thousands of dollars. But the family can only collect if Bachmann or the unnamed woman can prove the story is true.

Two bioethics professors have offered to pay more than $10,000 for medical records that prove the anecdote Bachmann told after Monday night's Republican presidential debate is true, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports: (visit the link for the full news article)

www.mediaite.com...
www.startribune.com...

edit on 15-9-2011 by KilrathiLG because: add additional links

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
not to sure what to think of this 10 grand isnt that much money it seems but im not to sure if the person who made the claim will be willing to come forward.But as ive seen more and more recent claims of vaccines being safe and what not and now it seems they are even confident enough to offer a cash prize so either they are getting safer or big pharma is getting more bold

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

and it seems the wager is between 1,000 and 10,000 depending on source you read
edit on 15-9-2011 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well I am not sure if this is the same girl or not but....Brittney's Story

I can't stand Bachman but I do believe this vaccine has issues, but then again only only has to look at my signature to know how I feel about them.

Other stories.
Memorial for gils who have died from guardasil

www.nypost.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
A strong statement from two reputable professionals. I would take their opinion over bachmanns any day.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG

not to sure what to think of this 10 grand isnt that much money it seems but im not to sure if the person who made the claim will be willing to come forward.

Well, if the story is true than this person came forward at least once, to at least one person.... So, why not to them,for 10 grand?

Still,I bet no one comes forward...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Considering Politic-fact corrects her more then any other politician I wouldn't believe her. Also if the girl became retarded, did it happen over the course of the injections? It's not one injection its a few over a period of months. So if the girl started to become retarded slowly wouldn't she have said something? Or was she too retarded to say something
Also there are many, many sub category's under retardation so she might have a side effect and they call it retardation. Just like there are different levels of blindness and deafness, there are many many different levels, category's, sub category's, and ones under those for retardation.

Note: My mother worked as a nurse in a mental institution for 16yrs, and I was often scolded for using the R word, I do apologize for using it so much due to the late night causing me to have a lack of vocabulary at the moment.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Bachmann somewhat walked back her comments Tuesday on Sean Hannity’s radio show, where she said she had “no idea” if the HPV vaccine was linked to mental illness. “I’m not a doctor, I’m not a scientist, I’m not a physician,” Bachmann said. “All I was doing is reporting what this woman told me last night at the debate.”

Like that makes it any better, if anything that makes you seem rather incompetent and gullible. I wonder if she is related to the US diplomats that talked to Hitler before WW2 when he said he wasn't going to invade any country or kill any body.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Gardasil Causes 400 Percent More Deaths than Other Common Vaccine

A federal report has concluded that the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine Gardasil has a 400 percent higher rate of adverse effects than another comparable vaccine, the Menactra anti-meningitis shot.

“It is unusual for there to be such a big discrepancy between two vaccines used in similar populations involving serious and relatively rare life threatening adverse events and autoimmune disorders,” the researchers from the federal Vaccine Events Reporting System wrote.

Gardasil, marketed by Merck, prevents againt the strains of HPV believed to be responsible for 70 percent of cervical cancer cases and 90 percent of genital warts cases. GlaxoSmithKline’s competing Cervarix vaccine protects against the same cervical cancer-causing strains.

The researchers considered Gardasil and Menactra equivalent for the purposes of comparison because they are given to similar age groups at similar frequencies. Their study concluded that Gardasil was associated with twice as many emergency room visits, four times as many deaths, four times as many heart attacks, seven times as many “disabled” reports and 15 times as many strokes. All reported cases of blood clots and heart attacks associated with Gardasil occurred when the vaccine was given alone, not in conjunction with other drugs.

But eh, it's all safe.

Merck pressing for OK to market Gardasil for males

After two years on the market, Gardasil’s side effects have made some pediatricians more reluctant to recommend it for their youngest patients. And despite the vaccine’s early, soaring revenue — it reached sales of $1.4 billion in its first year — Merck has yet to capture a huge share of its primary market: young women, including college students.

“Boys don’t get cervical cancer,” said C. Anthony Butler, an analyst with Barclays Capital in New York City, “so parents could be reluctant to provide them with the vaccine.

$1.4 billion IN THE FIRST YEAR... you think Merck doesn't have an incentive to lie about the safety of that vaccine?

Truth About Gardasil website documents young girls who died from HPV vaccine

Merck & Co., Inc., manufacturer of the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine Gardasil, continues to get away with pushing the dangerous drug on both young girls — and now boys — as a supposed prevention method for avoiding cervical cancer. But concerned mothers of daughters who have been seriously injured or killed by Gardasil have put together a website at truthaboutgardasil.org... that tells the true story about this toxic vaccine.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) first approved Gardasil in the U.S. market back in 2006, and as of February 2009, more than 40 million doses of the vaccine have been administered worldwide. Though Merck touts Gardasil as being safe and effective in preventing cervical cancer, the vaccine is loaded with toxic chemicals that have injured and killed thousands of girls.

According to The Truth About Gardasil, young girls who receive one or all of the three-shot Gardasil vaccine schedule often suffer from extreme side effects, including seizures, strokes, autoimmune disorders, chronic fatigue, hair loss, headaches, heart pain, weak muscles, disrupted menstrual cycles, vision and hearing loss and even paralysis, just to name a few. Some girls have even died after receiving the shots.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
More :
3 Girls Dead, Others Hospitalized After Gardasil HPV Vaccine

Following controversy over U.S. state legislatures requiring young girls to take Gardasil, Merck’s vaccine for human papillomavirus (HPV), a number of severe side effects have been observed along with the recent deaths of 3 young girls. Gardasil is now marketed towards men and women up to age 26 as a “preventative” tool against anal cancer. As of January 2010, Gardasil has been linked to 49 deaths and countless side-effects, while cancer associated with HPV is only responsible for 1% of all cancer deaths. Why then, is it being recommended to millions worldwide?

As of June 2009, 15 million girls have been injected with the Gardasil vaccine. Out of 15 million people, 49 deaths may not seem like a lot. Unfortunately, however, there are many more cases of extreme side effects from the vaccination. In fact, the amount of adverse reactions was so high that Judicial Watch, a group that claims to expose government corruption, was forced to step in. Between May 2009 and September 2010 alone, Gardasil was linked to 3,589 harmful reactions and 16 deaths. Of the 3,589 adverse reactions, many were debilitating. Permanent disability was the result of 213 cases; 25 resulted in the diagnosis of Guillain-Barre Syndrome; and there were 789 other “serious” reports according to FDA documents.

This held especially true for the female immigrants who intended to have children. According to reports, 28 women experienced miscarriages within 30 days of receiving the Gardasil injection. In response, the FDA said it is not worth investigating. Going against the FDA claims that Gardasil was completely safe, some government officials expressed concern over the fact that Gardasil was ever recommended for U.S. citizens.

“If we had known about it, we would have said it’s not a good idea,” said Jon Abramson, the former chairman of the CDC’s Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices.

But eh, trust Rick Perry and the MSM, they never lied in the past... especially when big money was involved...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

The "Gardasil causes 400% more deaths" link appears broken. It's also refuted in the first sentence of the off site content post. Still, it is an alarming rate of serious to deadly side-effects.
edit on 16-9-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

How could they possibly prove 100% that the vaccine caused the retardation? No way it could be proven. You could possibly prove a general link in a large scale study costing millions of dollars and using thousands of people, but then $10k is nothing as a reward.

Sounds to me like they feel perfectly safe and its a publicity stunt for the vaccine/to discredit the story.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I hate to go to a clinic, get the #ing jab and write a report on how my nerves and body went downhill from that.

I really hate to die to prove this woman right, and the money is terrible!
edit on 16-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

hundreds of thousands..they should be getting millions
these people could afford to even give them billions, would just be a bit of petty cash

but i guess there not use to paying for the damage they cause so theyll fight it like big corporate b i t ch e s hiding behind the law

for shame

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

How can they prove a link?

If a kid is perfectly fine and happy one minute, has the toxin injected and then becomes a human vegetable, i'd say that is a pretty conclusive link.

The statistics on this crap is alarming to say the least. The huge profits being made alone, should raise alarm bells and questions.

My instinct is that this is not about cancer or warts or HPV related issues, but more about future population planning. I predict we are going to see a time when these young girls getting this toxin injected (those who survive intact) want to start a family...and guess what? It's either going to be very difficult to conceive or impossible for them.

If a few thousand girls die or have their lives ruined for the sake of population control through Eugenics, then in their eyes, it's a small price to pay...plus look at all the lovely money they're making too.

And when you have the likes of 'Microsoft' Bill Gates and his Mrs, openly advocating a need for population reduction strategies during lectures etc, AND being a driving force behind the HPV 'vaccine' for young girls...it doesn't take a genius or much of an imagination to hear very loud alarm bells ringing.

With a one-year grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, PATH is planning activities to accelerate access to human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines in developing countries.
Efforts include: * Building partnerships with industry. * Evaluating the investment case for financing HPV vaccines in developing countries. * Developing criteria for and identifying potential early-introduction countries. * Synthesizing information from four developing countries on sociocultural, logistical, policy, and clinical needs related to HPV vaccine introduction. * Identifying available information on the HPV vaccine and key information needs.

Link: www.alliance-cxca.org...

And what a coincidence...here we have Billy boy saying this:

Bill Gates Talks About Vaccines to Reduce World Population

Gates made his remarks to the invitation-only Long Beach, California TED2010 Conference, in a speech titled, “Innovating to Zero!.” Along with the scientifically absurd proposition of reducing manmade CO2 emissions worldwide to zero by 2050, approximately four and a half minutes into the talk, Gates declares, "First we got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent." (author’s emphasis).

Link: www.marketoracle.co.uk...

Here's a video...or more accurately stone cold hard evidence of Billy's depopulation through eugenics and vaccinations.

So, it becomes quite clearly linked does it not?

Gates puts in money ($10 Billion) for eugenics campaigns using vaccinations 'in the third world' (and now the rest of the world using Gardasil as one of the means)...speaks of his desire for depopulation using vaccines and reproductive methods, and so on.

He talks about CO2 as though his millions upon millions of software products, his hardware products, his consumer goods, and all their packaging costs nothing in terms of CO2 to manufacture...his executive jets, electrically operated homes around the world, his fleets of cars and vehicles, and all,the others in his organisation all run on thin air and contribute nothing to the CO2 levels!

What a bloody pair of hypocrites Billy and Melly are!

They also have three children...obviously they weren't too worried about an expanding population when they had THEIR family that will contribute more CO2...were they!

Mark my words folks..this whole HPV issue stinks, and while it is about money and profit, it's more about depopulation and eugenics.

edit on 16/9/2011 by spikey because: fixing video link

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

When I heard it I immediately figured it was a woman with an autistic child and that the vaccine was a regular one and she had figured it was the vaccine that caused the autism as many people believe.

I think she said it was a baby, a baby wouldn't receive and HPV vaccine, and if it wasn't a baby, I'd be blown away by a 12 year old girl that was normal and then became mentally retarded after getting a vaccine.

This woman got her story jumbled up, probably trying to bring attention to the other vaccine scare and ended up making Bachmann look like an idiot.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
No woman is going to show up. If there was one iota of truth to this vaccine scare they would be crawling over each other to get the $10,000. Bachmann is a liar, she made it up to pander to her wacked-out followers just like when she said Congress should be investigated for being unamerican. This woman is a nut and the sooner she goes away the better.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

It is impossible to prove, and they know it. My baby developed a serious neurological condition within days after his 5 month old vaccinations. Luckily, and with top notch care he fully recovered in about 3 years, but several others with his same condition either perished or are permanently disabled.

Another woman at my work has a child that developed serious autism immediately following his vaccinations.

It cannot be proven, all the evidence is purely circumstantial. The cause and effect relationship cannot be proven, but the statistics and anecdotal evidence is pretty clear.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
They used to bring commercials on tv over here in Germany asking every young girl to get a vaccine against uterus cancer. I am not sure, if this is the same as you are talking about here. But how many vaccines of that kind do exist?

However. A young collegue of my wife suffered from bodily paralization for two years. Especially her bowel was not controllable anymore. She suffered a lot, until she could try to get back to normal life and even then she had to wear diapers to avoid the worst.

It is all hearsay and maybe there are different vaccines, which should not be confused.

But the commercial on tv disappeared soon, although it said, it is important for every young girl at the beginning of the puberty. Suddenly it is not important anymore and doctor's don't recommend it anymore.

As a father of a daughter I felt uncomfortable with that and I am relieved that other girls had to be the guinea pig until they stopped that campaign. Selfish, I know, but we are talking about my daughter.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Bingo!

That is what they are hoping. Almost like proving the existence of God.

This is a double edge sword, prove that the vaccine is worth a squat first. If a company has billions of dollars, they can create whatever illusion they want people to hear, good or bad.

Originally posted by getreadyalready

It is impossible to prove, and they know it. My baby developed a serious neurological condition within days after his 5 month old vaccinations. Luckily, and with top notch care he fully recovered in about 3 years, but several others with his same condition either perished or are permanently disabled.

Another woman at my work has a child that developed serious autism immediately following his vaccinations.

It cannot be proven, all the evidence is purely circumstantial. The cause and effect relationship cannot be proven, but the statistics and anecdotal evidence is pretty clear.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Several years ago I took an interest in this vaccine. The one thing that I remember was that there were many girls that suffered side-effects on different levels and that a few actually were found to be sterile. There are countless articles regarding this ridiculous vaccine, but you will not find and independent study of the vaccine. Merck will have scrubbed those, I'm sure. Here are a few snippets from a few articles. I love how their tag line is One Less! Pretty ironic.

INFERTILITY CONCERN WITH GARDASIL HPV VACCINE
Mercola on Gardasil problems-HPV vaccine

Does the HPV Vaccine LITERALLY Mean “One Less”?

www.offtheradar.co.nz...

www.thatsfit.com...

An early version of the Virginia house bill contained a clause addressing liability issues "if a female who is inoculated with the HPV vaccine becomes incapable of naturally conceiving a healthy child carried to live birth or experiences impaired fertility as a result of the HPV vaccine".

Legislators got that idea because the vaccine contains Polysorbate 80, which is linked to infertility in mice. The Merck HPV vaccine also contains sodium borate which is a common roach killer in each of its three doses. The National Library of Medicine (NLM) of the National Institutes of Health notes of sodium borate that it "is now known to be a dangerous poison, it is no longer commonly used in medical preparations." That was published in 2005. Yet the FDA in 2006 approved the Merck vaccine with this "dangerous poison" to be "commonly used" in these vaccinations. The symptoms of sodium borate poisoning according to the NLM citation include many of the side effects being reported after less than six months of the vaccine usage. These include convulsions, collapse, and seizures that include twitching of facial muscles, arms, hands, legs, and feet.

www.comelook.org...

Dr. Julie Gerberding served as the Director of the CDC when it approved Gardasil. She is now the president of Merck Vaccines . Such revolving-door-culture occurrences between Regulation Agencies and Big Pharma companies raise questions on the credibility and independence of the vaccine approval process.

Three reasons why not to drink the Vacccine..(but injecting is 'safe')
The main Gardasil ingredients are
- Sodium Borate (Active ingredient in Rat Poison, also known as Boric acid or Borax)
- Polysorbate80 (Detergent known to cause cancer and infertility in animals)
- Aluminum Adjuvant - (Cause of nerve cell death in brain, linked to autoimmune disorders).

edit on 16-9-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join