It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Your Opinion of the doom and gloom.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

The amount of money paid was a pittance. It was very little.

The group was given every opportunity to produce. No one can possibly claim that they were cut off just before things started to work. The project was a joke. It was disbanded because it was a failure. Had it actually produced anything useful it would still be in operation.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

The amount of money paid was a pittance. It was very little.

The group was given every opportunity to produce. No one can possibly claim that they were cut off just before things started to work. The project was a joke. It was disbanded because it was a failure. Had it actually produced anything useful it would still be in operation.

You remind me of the queen in MacBeth,"you protesteth too much"
There is much more to my thread than the three gentleman's video's.
We got your point of disbelief on your first posting.
Now if you have nothing else to provide to my thread, go away.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

The Mayans are probably just pulling our leg. It's history's longest running practical joke.

The Mayans don't pull our leg. The Mayans never claimed that the end of their calendar (means: entering a new cycle) means the end of the world.

The "2012 Doomsday" scenario was SOLELY created by some (mainly US american) book authors - NOT by the Mayans.

In other words: All that 2012 hysteria has no base to stand on, at all. The fact that Emmerich made a movie about it doesn't make it more true either.
edit on 16-9-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
I don't know. I've been wavering on the 2012 thing. 3-4 years ago I was worried. But now...let's just hurry it up already. Sometimes, I honestly prefer the end of the world to all the 2012 speculation.

The Mayans are probably just pulling our leg. It's history's longest running practical joke.
Certainly a great way to put it.
Kinda circles my feelings,.
For me if it is gonna happen,. lets get it on..and over with

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Ghost375

Ingo Swann is a sham just as remote viewing is a sham. Where is the 30k high mountain range on Jupiter?

You're wrong.
and to answer your question...Under the gas that obscures our view.
Do we have all of the surface of Jupiter mapped out? NO.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

You're wrong.
and to answer your question...Under the gas that obscures our view.
Do we have all of the surface of Jupiter mapped out? NO.

Jupiter does not have a surface. It is a gas giant that gets denser and denser with a layer of metallic hydrogen. Mountains are objects found on rocky planets such as our Earth or Venus, Mercury or Mars, not gas giants.

Not only is Ingo Swann a sham, he is a sham that didn't bother to look up facts about gas giants before making an asinine claim.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

My opinion is... let's do this! Tired of waiting around looking like some paranoid freak!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Doom and Gloom. Every year there is new false prohpecy and doomsday scenario. Every year they fail to appear.

But those who are easily fooled rush out to buy the books, dvds, send donations, and attend the seminars.

And all for nothing.

2012 is just another year. It will come and go and the doomsday date will be recalculated into the future to keep the doom gravy train running.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join