It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Your Opinion of the doom and gloom.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Several things have come to mind recently.
Ingo Swann in a u-tube video
www.youtube.com...

was asked about 2012, he states, “nothing I have seen picks out that year precisely …except that the Greenland Ice Pack slips into the Atlantic Ocean...which is going to maybe stop the calendar.”

Green Baret John Moore has supposedly, Navy Intell, that flooding will inundate the US. The Navy is relocating many of it’s retired personal to the Black Hills (which is where he now lives). His U-tube video’s, 1 through 12, are here.
www.youtube.com...

Major Ed Dames (ret) in his u-tube video
www.youtube.com...

states that a large celestial body will pass near the Earth and disrupt the magnetic ionosphere, while simultaneously, the Sun will erupt several X-class CME’s that will possibly wipe out millions, or billions of people.
I’m wondering if observers on the Earth would see an eclipse of this event, and that it would resemble the winged planet. Meaning, looped Coronal Mass Ejections coming from Sun, would have the appearance of the wings behind the celestial body (YU-55?).
I have spoken with several individuals that have been in the high speed tunnels (The Tubes) that crisscross the country miles beneath the surface. Curiously, there have been recent earthquakes (mining explosions?) all along the 37th degree latitude, from coast to coast. Perhaps they are making finishing touches to their private subterranean world.
Stranger, is the newly posted “No-fly-zone” on the moon. I doubt if this is true, but wouldn’t it be something if NASA is reserving this spot, so it’s people have a view of the on coming disaster.
Then there is the discontinuation of the Space Shuttle program, WISE being shut down, the astronauts bugging out of the ISS (I think only 3 will remain), and the POTUS being in Denver, while the Emergency Broadcast System performs a test on the same day the celestial body nears the Earth!
I know, I know (tilts head down while waving hand up) I don’t think there is anything to this, but I’m just saying it, because this is a conspiracy site.

edit on 15-9-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Should have done what you said,i guess.Whats with that first video? Not very informative ,didnt bother watching the others ,Are they better?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Should have done what you said,i guess.Whats with that first video? Not very informative ,didnt bother watching the others ,Are they better?

Do you know who Mr Swann is? Did you hear him say , "nothing I have seen picks out that year precisely …except that the Greenland Ice Pack slips into the Atlantic Ocean...which is going to maybe stop the calendar."?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I don't know. I've been wavering on the 2012 thing. 3-4 years ago I was worried. But now...let's just hurry it up already. Sometimes, I honestly prefer the end of the world to all the 2012 speculation.

The Mayans are probably just pulling our leg. It's history's longest running practical joke.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I have no idea who he is,but i did watch the vid .Why should i believe this man, over the other man on youtube who tells me there are two suns or the other guy who told me christ is coming??? Please help me here,everyone says they are the truth but someones talking sheet

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

I have no idea who he is,but i did watch the vid .Why should i believe this man, over the other man on youtube who tells me there are two suns or the other guy who told me christ(sic) is coming??? Please help me here,everyone says they are the truth but someones talking sheet

Two Suns?? I must have missed that part.
None the less, thank you for viewing.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ok here's my theory

Chile = 8.8
New Zealand = 7.1
Japan = 9.0 (which is +0.2 from previous full rotation)
Fiji = 7.3 (which is +0.2 from previous full rotation)

You know what the difference is?

The side of the Sun we are on.

With Chile and Japan, Earth was Between the Sun and 'Unknown' object = Earth being pulled on both sides
With New Zealand and Fiji, Sun was between Earth and 'Unknown' object = Earth being pulled on only one side

Makes sense to me. The effect isn't as strong because we aren't in between the 2 energetic bodies.

+

I worked it out Elenins alignments more precisely. It seems Elenin has either changed speed over the months or there is another factor I am not comprehending.

The below are 2D alignment dates as precise as I can get them:

Aug 23, 2008 + 181days =
Feb 20, 2009 + 188days (seems to have sped up) =
Aug 27, 2009 + 183days (Then slowed down) =
Feb 27, 2010 + 191days (Then sped up again) =
Sep 5, 2010 + 190days (Then slightly slowed down) =
Mar 14, 2011 + 196days (Then sped up again) =
Sep 26, 2011........

This speeding up and slowing down could be attributed to maybe a 'rubber band' effect on the Comet from 'Nibiru's' magnetic/gravitational field pull vs our Sun's pull.

I don't know but I think I may be onto something. How does a comet slow down and speed up like that without being under intelligent control?

You'd have to say some sort of interaction with our massive gravitational object, the Sun, and another unknown object of large mass/gravity.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
With regards to Ed Dames there are essentially two ways he supposedly got to where he is now.
A) The remote viewing government program was a complete failure so they canned it, and so he went on with his title and credentials to scam thousands of people out of money.
B) The government program was hugely successfully, so he left taking most remote viewers with him to start his company.

Speaking to his predictions now.... He doesn't claim exact dates for his predictions, instead he provides a series of events that will occur in order and very closed to eachother. So as you see these things happening you know what will follow shortly. He has provided approximate dates in the past, but that has nothing to do with he supposed visions. Any dates he provides are just pure guesswork according to him.

Last I looked his predictions and sequence of events was as follows.
1. Price of gold exceeds 2000$
2. Complete global economic collapse
3. An influenza pandemic killing thousands/millions occuring at just before or during the final stages of the collapse
4. A nuclear explosion is detonated on the korean peninsula by the North Koreans.
5. Killshot (Solar flares wipe out most human life, after large celestial body takes down earths magnetic field)
6. Some time later(He approximates 20-50 years) we are visited by Aliens to help us rebuild.

Now apparently he made most of his predictions when gold was around 300$, and I believe it is around 1600$ now. So this complete economic collapse should be just around the bend... Maybe even less than a year a way. It won't be long to find out if he is full of crap.

In terms of my personal belief on the matter, I can't prove if remote viewing works but at first I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Then I visited his website and to me it just seems like a blatant marketing scheme. He talks about helping people, but in order to get any help you have to buy his DVD sets.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Gold is almost 1800 today, and could be over 2k within weeks, is that when TSHTF?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by centrifugal
With regards to Ed Dames there are essentially two ways he supposedly got to where he is now.
A) The remote viewing government program was a complete failure so they canned it, and so he went on with his title and credentials to scam thousands of people out of money.
B) The government program was hugely successfully, so he left taking most remote viewers with him to start his company.

Speaking to his predictions now.... He doesn't claim exact dates for his predictions, instead he provides a series of events that will occur in order and very closed to eachother. So as you see these things happening you know what will follow shortly. He has provided approximate dates in the past, but that has nothing to do with he supposed visions. Any dates he provides are just pure guesswork according to him.

Last I looked his predictions and sequence of events was as follows.
1. Price of gold exceeds 2000$
2. Complete global economic collapse
3. An influenza pandemic killing thousands/millions occuring at just before or during the final stages of the collapse
4. A nuclear explosion is detonated on the korean peninsula by the North Koreans.
5. Killshot (Solar flares wipe out most human life, after large celestial body takes down earths magnetic field)
6. Some time later(He approximates 20-50 years) we are visited by Aliens to help us rebuild.

Now apparently he made most of his predictions when gold was around 300$, and I believe it is around 1600$ now. So this complete economic collapse should be just around the bend... Maybe even less than a year a way. It won't be long to find out if he is full of crap.

In terms of my personal belief on the matter, I can't prove if remote viewing works but at first I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Then I visited his website and to me it just seems like a blatant marketing scheme. He talks about helping people, but in order to get any help you have to buy his DVD sets.

Ingo Swann, Maj Dames, and Lynn Buchanan (and the others in the Stargate Unit) trained the Navy and Air Force Special teams before disbanding. Lyn Buchanan trained Courtney Brown and Jim Marrs. I took my instruction from Courtney Brown as well. Sadly, I have no reason to doubt them.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

You've chosen some odd people to list.

Swann's claim that the Green ice cap can slide off is ridiculous. Stop the calendar? Another ridiculous claim. Swann has made a number of serious mistakes in this remote viewing. He claimed that on a "trip" to Jupiter he saw a 30,000 foot high mountain range. There is no such structure on Jupiter. Swann now claims he must have zoomed past Jupiter to some other planet.

John Moore is a fraud. His claims such as the Gulf Stream stopping are ludicrous. His claims of navy personnel retiring to the middle of the country are supposed to be substantiated by casual lunch time discussions. Check his claims. They are obvious lies. He's earning a living by telling lies.

Major Ed Dames is wrong if he claims a large celestial body will pass near Earth. If that were so it would have been spotted a decade ago. There are no large unknown bodies within the Kuiper belt. Even an Earth sized object could be spotted out 320AU. That's 8x the distance to Pluto.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Large earthquakes are not caused by objects outside of the Earth.

I also noticed that your list does not pick up all of the large quakes from 7 and up.
Vanuatu 7.0
Vanuatu 7.0
Vanuatu 7.1
Honshu 7.0
Kermadec 7.6
Fox Islands 7.2
Honshu 7.1
Honshu 7.1
Honshu 9.0
Honshu 7.3
Pakistan 7.2
Loyalty Islands 7.0
Araucania 7.1
Argentina 7.0

There are no dups in the list. My point is that you appear to have selected a list of quakes by cherry picking or by not being aware that there have been many more quakes.

This speeding up and slowing down could be attributed to maybe a 'rubber band' effect on the Comet from 'Nibiru's' magnetic/gravitational field pull vs our Sun's pull.

Check Kepler's Laws to find out what is happening. It could also be that the resolution of the simulator has misled you.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Remote viewing was a failure despite giving it an inordinate amount of time to succeed. The results from remote viewing were so ambiguous that it was deemed unusable.

The claimed success of remote viewing is asking people to subjective assess the so-called hit. Shoehorning by believers is what remote viewing is all about.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
Gold is almost 1800 today, and could be over 2k within weeks, is that when TSHTF?

Yep apparently. Those five events are supposed to be fairly close to eachother, from his predictions it is all within 2 years. I wouldn't pay so much attention to the fact that gold is going to hit 2000$, as historically it has always risen with inflation. Anyone could have forecasted that. If I predicted now Gold will hit 10000$ then I would be right, but like Ed Dames I can't tell you when.

Instead we can just use his gold prediction to identify when his other sequence of events should start taking place.

Also just another note... I have been following Ed Dames for a long time since I listen to Coast to Coast AM religiously. In his original predictions about the killshot I don't remember anything about a celestial body. Now everyone is getting hard for Nibiru, so it seems like he just added his updated his prediction to capitalize on more DVD set sales.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ingo Swann is a great man, and the father of Remote Viewing.
His response to that question is intriguing.
He did work for the government. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that whatever he saw for the coming years, he "agreed" to stay quiet about it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Ingo Swann is a sham just as remote viewing is a sham. Where is the 30k high mountain range on Jupiter?

RV is nothing more than clairvoyance or telepathy with a new name. It's no different than channelers being the new name of mediums. Regardless of the name change it does not work.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave

I don't know.
I've seen several examples that may indicate our society nearing the brink.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Ghost375

Ingo Swann is a sham just as remote viewing is a sham.

A sham.
That's why are sham of a government kept funding the program for almost 20 years!

I'd like to know what justification, what evidence that the NSA, CIA, Navy, Air Force and Army used, to keep paying the hundreds of thousands of dollars required, to keep the Stargate Unit open.

<<   2 >>

join