It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsa type pat downs at NFL stadiums

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well, if we just had enough fans who would boycott all the games by not showing up to the stadium, this wouldn't go on much longer.

Put the stupid makeup and ridiculous hunks of cheese you wear on your head away, and watch it at the house. Hit the stadium owners where it hurts.

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

this is true but it is still fun to poke fun at them, for I am one that say, think like Ben Franklin, Tomas Jefferson, in short "give up one freedom for security, you deserve neither", I should have the right to decide for my self if it s safe or not , not being forced to nor told to. big games are one big bulls eye planes are not safe in the first place. just my view on this.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
It’s a private stadium, they can require that you do anything they please before being allowed entry. Your only recourse is to comply with their rules, or leave. None of this has anything to do with the government or the TSA.

No, they can't require you to do anything they please. Laws apply to private establishments too, and just because it's private, doesn't mean that they can do whatever they want.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Well, if we just had enough fans who would boycott all the games by not showing up to the stadium, this wouldn't go on much longer.

Put the stupid makeup and ridiculous hunks of cheese you wear on your head away, and watch it at the house. Hit the stadium owners where it hurts.

Peace

Dare I say it?

The NFL crowd is the last place you are likely to find free thinkers en masse. They are much more likely to shrug their shoulders and say "well if its for our safety ...."
edit on 19-9-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by isthisreallife
The TSA has already said that they will be expandIng patdowns to more places, such as random checkpoints on interstates.
Just wait, this is just the beginning.

The TSA agent that pats me down before I take a shower had better be hot and female.

/TOA

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join