It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS=End of World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Its only just beginning. Wait until this time next year, the hysteria will be unbearable.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LanternOfDiogenes

Originally posted by intrptr
I thought this thread was about the crash yesterday on ATS. The disclaimer said that ATS is based in Langley Virginia... (home of the CIA) and the most rad repubs on the planet. Whats up with that? Are they chain yanking us with that address or is this really a website generated by the GOV to troll for Anti American Sentiment?

Lol! the servers are based in Britain, the mods are from all over the world.. the Langley thing is a joke man

Here you go, and no problem...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
OP, you're obviously a co-intel disinfo something-or-other brought here by the Indigo Girls to blind us before comet Bilderberg hits and creates a crater that exposes Obama's real birth certificate to air, creating the anti-christ-illuminatti-grey-hybrid-reptilian.
doooooom, doomdoomdoom.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
OP, you're obviously a co-intel disinfo something-or-other brought here by the Indigo Girls to blind us before comet Bilderberg hits and creates a crater that exposes Obama's real birth certificate to air, creating the anti-christ-illuminatti-grey-hybrid-reptilian.
doooooom, doomdoomdoom.

Rofl......thats exactly how things read in my head sometimes reading this stuff. Theres not only a need to make it doom and gloom there seems to be a need to connect all these theories together for some reason. Don't worry that paragraph you wrote will be twice as long next year with all the NEW theories they have to add in order to replace the whole comet elenin thing.

Though yo forgot about being poisoned by chemtrails, gm foods and fluoride.
edit on 19-9-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
doooooom, doomdoomdoom.

Zecharia Sitchin clearly states that Nibirurberg is a planet [Not a Comet] that returns every few thousand years and the Anunnaki will be bringing "Signs of the Return of Obamas Birth Certificate"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/773f696b195e.jpg[/atsimg]
Obama will then take his place on the throne provided by the Reptilian anti-christ-illuminatti-grey-hybrid-Indigo Girls

I'd suggest you get your facts straight before you twist them!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Apologies.
I used flouride and was recently CHIP'ed when I got my contrail-flu-shot.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It's all good, but this whole recent catastrophe at Wall Street with the "Weekend of Hanging out & mull around while twittering their displeasure" this past weekend could derail their evil plans

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by beezzer

It's all good, but this whole recent catastrophe at Wall Street with the "Weekend of Hanging out & mull around while twittering their displeasure" this past weekend could derail their evil plans

But. . . but. . . Starbuck shares went up 15%!!!

OMG, it IS the end of the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join