It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MESSAGE OF THE ELDERS ( One of the best videos i seen this year yet)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hello friends. I recently came across a new video and it has to be one of the best videos I seen yet this year. It's a bit boring for the first 2 minits but gets better and you will be very happy you watched the whole video. Its very informative and interesting. The stuff talked about seems to be connected to our current events happening now. Please tell me what you thought of the video, id love to see your thoughts on this.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I was with ya there in the beginning no power equal peace. Yup I can see that. But then it became a Peta add for not eating meat and just all fell apart from there.

Meditation is good for the soul and body. However I don't think it's going to save your life as it is put in this video. All the way up to the don't eat meat part I was with it.

I understand purity one with the earth etc. etc. But really it turned into an Peta anti don't eat the animals ad. Love everything plants have feelings too.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

I think you missed the point of the video.

Nothing in that clip suggested "to meditate and you'll live", rather it is implying that if you are in tune with your spirituality, and act according to your heart with peace and love, that no matter what happens in the future YOU (the eternal you) will be in harmony with the universe.

Eating meat shows a lack of compassion for the same animals that provide so much to nature and "the cycle of life", especially when nature already provides more than enough fruits, vegetables, herbs, etc.

BTW, I'm not vegan or vegetarian, but I do see the point many of them make. Been reducing my meat intake slowly for a few years now. I'm healthier than I've ever been, I've also been sick once in 3 years. I still do eat some seafood, white meat, and the occasional In N' Out burger, but rarely if at all..

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bftroop
I was with ya there in the beginning no power equal peace. Yup I can see that. But then it became a Peta add for not eating meat and just all fell apart from there.

Meditation is good for the soul and body. However I don't think it's going to save your life as it is put in this video. All the way up to the don't eat meat part I was with it.

I understand purity one with the earth etc. etc. But really it turned into an Peta anti don't eat the animals ad. Love everything plants have feelings too.

Mistreating animals, mainly caused by factory farming-pumping them full of growth hormones, overcrowding, lack of exercise, causing lameness. Ill treatment by the people rearing the animals and at the slaughterhouse. All of these factors put huge amounts of stress hormone in the meat, which are harmful to humans. Lack of exercise produce meat very high in fat which is also very harmful. The steroids and antibiotics in the meat are also very harmful. People who eat this meat, fund this cruel shameless industry and have the suffering of there poor animals on their conscience. Also from my understanding meat from animals can carry a negative energy. For example, when a cow is raised in a small gate or over crowded and then the cow is branded and later on in its life its dragged on some machine thats spins it and slices its throat, all those can put negative fear energy in the cells of the cow and when you eat the meat, the energy can be carried on to you. I think this is what they were relating to in the video and why it can be harmful for us to eat that meat. Im a meat lover but ill think ill start to go with organic soon

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I agree with everything that is said within the video and I do not fear and I do love, plenty of it.

but the thing about meat, I'm sure other tribes around the world eat meat some that are just as old.

oh well
I'm looking forward to what is to come.

peace.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Peta are just a bunch of whining humans they all need something to bitch about do you see them stopping all other carnivores on the planet like lions its nature to eat meat the food chain we non peta people should just eat all of them with some greens too llol

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I see ware Peta comes from, they see sympathy for animals as they love them. So do I. But I still eat meat, usually chicken. It can be hard to change especially in the times we live in now. You need a strong desire to change your eating patters. I guess it depends on a person on why don't they eat meat. Its it because of the dangers meat contain now?, you feel sorry for the animal being mistreated and slaughtered?, you dont like the taste of meat?, ect..

new topics

top topics

join