It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice going forward as my mom was just diagnosed with esophageal cancer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
reply to post by amongus

Thats great news m8 Very glad things have worked out for you

Thank you my friend.....we are still reeling from the amazing, miraculous news.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
EDIT: I just saw the update. Glad for the good news. I am leaving my original post for anyone else that might come here seeking similar advice.

Maybe look into getting her glucophage. It is a medicine for diabetes, but I have heard it has some benefits for cancer patients. Talk to a doctor about it. Not that it works miracles or anything, but I believe in hedging bets in all ways possible.

www.drugs.com...
edit on 13-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
EDIT: I just saw the update. Glad for the good news. I am leaving my original post for anyone else that might come here seeking similar advice.

Maybe look into getting her glucophage. It is a medicine for diabetes, but I have heard it has some benefits for cancer patients. Talk to a doctor about it. Not that it works miracles or anything, but I believe in hedging bets in all ways possible.

www.drugs.com...

THANK YOU for the advice. .. I will look into it!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I am so happy to hear the great news!!!! I had a different kind of cancer and went the traditional route of chemotherapy, had my operation and will begin radiation. My cancer is all gone too.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I hope this story helps.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Great news, Congrats to your Mom, I am happy to hear it's gone. Take Care and God Bless.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Wow looks like your mom got a miracle. I am happy for her, you and all friends and family.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Gosh another cancer thread.
Start a cancer fighting protocol with either hemp oil, colloidal silver or other methods posted. Start on a vegan diet. Stop taking the obvious smoking etc.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sean
Gosh another cancer thread.
Start a cancer fighting protocol with either hemp oil, colloidal silver or other methods posted. Start on a vegan diet. Stop taking the obvious smoking etc.

Thank you, I think. "Another cancer thread" when you've been a member for a whole 2 months. Hm.

Thanks for the input though.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Essiac Tea

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
My mother was just diagnosed with esophageal cancer this monday. I have not heard of too many success stories for recovery, but since this is ATS I know members can share much needed advice with me as I look to help with her treatments.

We live outside of Seattle and she just had a CT scan along with bloodwork to determine the stage of the cancer. I know the tumor is 4cm, but this is all we know as of now. She is scheduled to have more tests this coming week.

Can anyone provide advice as to how to combat this cancer both traditionally and/or with alternative methods?

Id be greatful for any advice.

Thank you

How To Make Baking Soda Molasses Cancer Protocol Solutions

from a guy who cured his terminal prostate cancer.he has a website too.

8 minutes long.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join