It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your a cannibal and you dont even know it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
L-cysteine is in just about every packaged bread product in the store. I cannot find a tortilla with out it. The only bread I can find that does not contain it is sprout bread in the frozen section. Its in crackers, pizza, chips, if its a bread like product chances are it contains L-cysteine, its even in ice cream. L-cysteine is human hair, duck feathers, chicken feathers and cow horns. Its a NON-ESSENTIAL amino acid. If we do not need it then why go threw the trouble of picking up a bag of hair at the barber shop? This brings up other questions, "have I ever eaten human flesh?" Personally I think I have. What better way is their to get rid of evidence. Got a bunch of body's? No problem just pay one of these large masonic company's and they will get rid of it for you.
Ok that might be a bit far fetched but I do not think that it has not ever happened. People still feed body's to pigs. I guess my point is, do not eat food from company's you do not trust. If its advertized on tv its crap. %100 of the time. Even if the commercial says its all natural, look at the ingredients and you shall know who to trust.

foodaries.com...
edit on 15-9-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Why did this get moved to general chitchat? I put it in the medical forum where many food related topics are discussed.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Your concept of amino acids is way off base. Eating an amino acid found in humans does not constitute cannibalism. All animals share the same amino acids.

But are there companies that add human flesh to their food?...that's an entirely different subject. And it's funny you should mention this topic, because I was planning on watching Delicatessen tonight, which is about a restaurant that actually does this.

I'd say it's likely there's a restaurant or two owned by a crazy person that actually add human flesh to food.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
First L-cysteine is not human hair.It is an amino acid that can be synthesized from hair. Not always,but usually.

Human hair is protein. Cannibalism is typically thought of as eating human flesh, anyway.

L-cysteine can be found in all kinds of sources. All animals and from some plants.

edit on 15-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

I'd say it's likely there's a restaurant or two owned by a crazy person that actually add human flesh to food.

Ever wondered why they could not find Jimmy Hoffa's body?

I know that Jack In The Box almost got closed down in the 70's after they got caught using horse meat. Does that count?

Seriously though, you are right. L-cysteine does not equate to cannibalism in any way.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm a"cannibal"
oh yeah well:

"You're missing an apostrophe!
(and an "e" but who's counting????)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
I'm a"cannibal"
oh yeah well:

I do not get it, dozens of threads are posted with misleading titles but no ever says any thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
already a thread on this

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-9-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8

I'm a"cannibal"
oh yeah well:

I do not get it, dozens of threads are posted with misleading titles but no ever says any thing.

They are being a grammar Nazi( Posting off topic and trolling as well ). I think what they mean is that you said "your" but really it should be "You're". No big deal.

Just ignore them. Clearly they did not read your OP or the article attached.

That said, it is kind of gross to think about where this common ingredient comes from

Hmm... If there are any food companies out there... I am losing my hair anyway, I will sell you mine

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
already a thread on this

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-9-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

Different sources and arguably two different thread directions.... If you think this is thread is a violation of the rules, report it rather than making an off topic post. The mods already know about this thread. It was moved from one forum to another.... So maybe it is not a problem like you think.

That said, care to add anything to the thread?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8

I'm a"cannibal"
oh yeah well:

Don't sweat it:
"You are correct";
er "you're correct" .

top topics

join