AL Qaeda threatens disruption of voting machines

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
More Al Qaeda threats

Here we go. It appears that "Al Qaeda" is now threatening to disrupt voting process by setting up fake voting machines or by sabotaging the ones already in place.

I cant do anything else but roll over and laugh at this one.
What will THIS government stoop to next?
OMG! This is too funny.
Is anyone out there buying this latest piece of you know what?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well, laughing is all I can really do right now. Not about what the government is up to, but about that website the story came from. There was some pretty funny stuff on there since it is a HUMOR SITE!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope noone takes this as a serious article.

Glad to see the mods moved this to BTS.

[Edited on 25-8-2004 by ajm4481]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
More Al Qaeda threats

Here we go. It appears that "Al Qaeda" is now threatening to disrupt voting process by setting up fake voting machines or by sabotaging the ones already in place.

I cant do anything else but roll over and laugh at this one.
What will THIS government stoop to next?
OMG! This is too funny.
Is anyone out there buying this latest piece of you know what?

Well, the way I see it, the libs have already sabotaged the election process enough, so what can Al Qaeda do?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
slashdot.org.../08/30/2322208

And thats not the only Diebold screwup, they have dropped the ball and allowed an ATM to become infected with a virus because they didnt update Windows on it( yes, they actually use Microsoft Windows on some ATMs :X ). < sarcasam > Given their shining record, I'm sure Diebold's machines are locked up tighter than Fort Knox and are in no danger of being exploited by Al Quaeda, Some 1337 skiddies, or angry repbublicans/democrats < / sarcasam >

new topics

top topics

join