It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome mat or baseball bat?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Don't you remember?
You used all your ammo during the zombie apocalypse. THEN, this thing shows up and you're fresh out of rounds..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'd give it six warning shots.......In the face

Then drag the body in and call the networks and make some sort of million dollar deal.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Don't you remember?
You used all your ammo during the zombie apocalypse. THEN, this thing shows up and you're fresh out of rounds..
Then I shoot it with my crossbow, or taser, or sling bow, or poke it with my bang stick. Of course if we had the zombie apocalypse, how did the thing get past my claymores?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You crack me up! Sounds like you're well prepared. Can you come get my house ready?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Take me to your leade...

BOOM!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

You crack me up! Sounds like you're well prepared. Can you come get my house ready?
I will only build my claymores if it comes to something like the zombie stuff. I don't actually have those, but I have the skill and knowledge to make them. Everything else listed I do have and more. I can get you ready, for a price.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

What can I say, bang sticks are fun. They work great on sharks. Just get the heck out of dodge before other sharks come and the frenzy starts.
I have only had to do that once though, sharks don't "generally" bother divers. Bang sticks work really well on aggressive pitbulls though. I want to make a cane or walking stick with a good sized knife built in up top and a bang stick at the bottom. Need a cover or cap for the bottom though, don't want any accidents. Has anybody tried making something like that?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

That's why I like my .357 magnum; easy, fast and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna hurt whatever's in my path at dark-thirty... So, I'd have to say, "Baseball bat." Especially if it happened in the middle of the night or before I've had my coffee in the morning....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join