It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circumcision is a conspiracy to get rid of people's natural sexual desire... (Smegma prevents HIV i

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I was cut as an infant. But my drive has always been like someone glued a brick to the pedal of Mustang.

When I had kids, i didn't elect for them to have it. I don't see the point. It's BASIC hardware. Comes with the package. Why change it? If they want to they can do it when they're older.

I don't see how being cut would affect transmission a STD.

I mean honestly, that's like saying the new Shape of the penis offers once cut offers less of a physical vacuum force in motion and thereby has less contact with fluids reducing transmission by x percent.

Of course I could make something up for the other argument too.

It's like the 5 Second Rule. BS. If you drop something on the floor for 5 seconds or 50. It has the SAME amount of germs.

-C

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The topic of circumcision is an interesting one. Basically, there is no answer. None. I've never found any real answer to it. People say it is done for hygiene, or visual reasons, or religious reasons. If you ask the religious people about it they don't know why. There is no reason known. It is done out of habit apparently. I mean, before circumcision nobody was circumcised. So how did it start? Nobody knows. There is literally no answer to the question. Amazing. No answer.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
The topic of circumcision is an interesting one. Basically, there is no answer. None. I've never found any real answer to it. People say it is done for hygiene, or visual reasons, or religious reasons. If you ask the religious people about it they don't know why. There is no reason known. It is done out of habit apparently. I mean, before circumcision nobody was circumcised. So how did it start? Nobody knows. There is literally no answer to the question. Amazing. No answer.

A few thousands years ago, it was done to prevent sand and other particles to accumulate under the foreskin. At a time where hygene was problematic at best it might have made some sense. It does not now. Except for real medical reason, circumcision is a crime and a genital mutilation and should be viewed on the same level as excision. To cut a newborn for religious purposes is a crime against humanity.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Its not working!!!

In my experience it only hightens sexual desire.

Ive been circum since age of 4.

Ive been an every day man for 40 years!!!

So that conspiracy's in the bin!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Well if there ever was a place for this video its this...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Everytime I hear someone trying to "explain" how not to contract H I V, I am reminded of my father's "sure fire prevention method".

He was still alive when the virus first came to light and surmissed this method.

"Sit down on your @rss and keep your mouth shut!"

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blah yada
Well if circumcision is done to get rid of sexual desire, I can personally testify that it is an epic failure. Damn it I'm so horny right now, you just point me something out,......... a couch, a door, anything.... and I'll f#*% it.

Too late. The desk lamp just got it.

Circumcision if anything only heightens the desire. It's like...." Well, the ba@#*rds already had one shot at cleaving it off.Better get the most out of it before they come back like thieves in the night, and swipe the rest"

I really don't see the need for circumcision.I know that it's prescribed by God in the Torah, along with stoning gays to death and how to make financial atonement for raping your neighbour's daughter, but I guess I'm just not into the ol Torah.

I have heard of the practice of female circumcision for said purpose, primarily in African countries. This is brutal and motivated by even shallower reasoning than that of religion.

If god made us in his image, and then instructs us to cut off our foreskin.... How come he didn't just make us without the foreskin to begin with?

LOL, religious text is so full of #.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

That's what they tell all those heterosexual women who contracted HIV from their philandering husbands (and lessening heterosexual infection rates that account for 95% of the global pandemic is what the circumcision debate is all about).
I suppose straight men don't like telling women to keep their legs crossed.
Besides, you wouldn't be here if they did.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by shaolin_dragon

As pathetic as it might be I can honestly say there is no way I could have a kitchen appliance with SMEG emblazoned on it in my kitchen. I know it is only a brand name but I have always said I just couldn't look at it each time I opened the fridge door to get some dairy produce out. ( really don't want to write CHEESE).
Also the Red Dwarf programmes had me in hysterics the first time I heard them say smeg, but I do have a wicked sense of humour for a woman.
Been with men both with and without and can't really say there is any difference, some are good some not so but it is not down to the whether they have had the cut or not.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yeah, you are right, OP. What is the deal with a male child's first introduction to other human beings culminating in having a stainless steel clamp attached to his dick so that one of the most nerve rich regions of his body can be crushed, incised and removed with no anesthesia?

If you pull this thread long and hard enough (bwahhahaha) you are going to unravel some very nasty sweaters.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

I didn't think my post was any worse than those that were allowed! I can only assume that the mod who wiped it out is some dike who doesn't like my suggestion that there are some women whose vaginas stink! It's alright to talk about smegma, though! Is this because it degrades the male sex organ? I don't know the name for whatever it is that can make something as beautiful as a vagina reek, otherwise I would not have said anything about a tuna boat, but instead would have used the proper term. To be honest, I've never heard of an unclean vagina being compared to anything other than fish, or once in a while the "ass of a bear", but since I've never been that close to one that I could smell it, it isn't a term I could honestly use. Sorry!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I do not the origins of circumcision... I think it began with the Jewish religious laws?

but I am always surprised that the Christians, or anyone not Jewish would circumcise their beautiful, whole, intact young sons.

Here is what it is recorded that Jesus had to say about it. This is from the Gospel According To Thomas (which were found in 1948 and were unchanged by the Pharisees who usurped the teachings of Jesus in order to maintain their control and power over the citizens)

(53) His disciples said to Him : "Is circumcision useful or not ?" He said to them : "If it were useful, their Father would beget them already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit is in all ways useful.

So, I read this as Jesus saying God made you with what you are born with, so just leave it be.

Then I think he is saying circumcision in spirit is when the shell of mistaken beliefs are 'cut away' and in the removal of the sheath of your heart or of your soul, or whatever comes between God and your heart should be cut away....the cutting away of what stands between your spirit and God "is more useful" ....

You know, kind of like when our heart is made bare and we are open to God's Love, that would be a spiritual circumcision---or when the sense of separation between God and Life is cut away then we can thrive spiritually.

Anyway, the implication is that circumcision is probably not useful and just strange ritual for reasons no one knows anymore. Now, in these days, leaving our babies intact might be the wiser and more considerate and caring choice. Poor little guys, it just seems so barbaric and cruel and for what reason? makes no sense.

That it has been accepted as a religious thing? Jesus certainly made clear his thoughts on it...I do not know if this same parable is in the Bible we have now. For Christians, it is not required. Perhaps even the Jews had it wrong, and maybe their old laws were really speaking in mystical, spiritual, symbolic, metaphysical terms, and some rabbis read it and mis-interpreted and took it too literally?? Ouch!

Perhaps the time is come to change the cultural acceptance of this useless and maybe even detrimental ritual.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I don't know any statistics or feel like looking it up but all I can say is that 2 of my 5 ex's were circumcised, both for hygienic reasons, and they were a lot hornier then the others.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
think you may be onto something.........

International Clinical Trials Three randomized controlled clinical trials were conducted in Africa to determine whether circumcision of adult males will reduce their risk for HIV infection. The study conducted in South Africa [9] was stopped in 2005, and those in Kenya [10] and Uganda [11] were stopped in 2006 after interim analyses found a statistically significant reduction in male participants’ risk for HIV infection from medical circumcision. In these studies, men who had been randomly assigned to the circumcision group had a 60% (South Africa), 53% (Kenya), and 51% (Uganda) lower incidence of HIV infection compared with men assigned to the wait-list group to be circumcised at the end of the study. In all three studies, a few men who had been assigned to be circumcised did not undergo the procedure, and vice versa. When the data were reanalyzed to account for these occurrences, men who had been circumcised had a 76% (South Africa), 60% (Kenya), and 55% (Uganda) reduction in risk for HIV infection compared with those who were not circumcised. The Uganda study investigators are also examining the following in an ongoing study: 1) safety and acceptability of male circumcision in HIV-infected men and men of unknown HIV infection status, 2) safety and acceptability of male circumcision in the men’s female sex partners, and 3) effect of male circumcision on male-to-female transmission of HIV and other STDs.

source:www.cdc.gov...

note what i have highlighted.
soo,,, they stopped the study, based on fark-all. how long did it even go for??. did they get a fair chance to play dip the wik? .or even know if any of the circumcised even came into contact?
sounds suss to me

. maybe they want to spread this HIV
im bringing this up because, it happening(new effort)in MSM
edit on 22-6-2012 by easybreezy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
"Circumcision is a conspiracy to get rid of people's natural sexual desire... (Smegma prevents HIV"

Well, it didn't work.. believe me

Just ask my BF

PS~Don't know about the HIV part, but did nothing to decrease his desire!
edit on 22-6-2012 by RobinB022 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
sometimes I think people in this forum intentionally go out of their way to be pigs. I always felt that to be more of a g.l.p. trait and not something associated with a decent place like a.t.s.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Circumcision is not good. No benefits. You people who are circumcised are mutilated at birth.

Read this next story how far some jews take it. Controversial circumcision ritual led to infant's death from herpes, says death certificate

The New York District Attorney's office is reportedly investigating the death of a 2-week-old boy who underwent metzizah b'peh, a controversial Orthodox Jewish ritual that involves orally sucking the blood from the circumcised baby's penis.
www.cbsnews.com... ificate/
edit on 22-6-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
It's always been done for cosmetic reasons, or religious tradition...
the fact that they aren't finding a scientific reason isn't surprising or evidence of a conspiracy.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

That's not strictly true.

Circumcision was used by Kellogg as a method to prevent masturbation and reduce sexual sensitivity in men. Back when he was running his little "health cult" masturbation was viewed as a sin, a sickness. He developed circumcision in America as a means to stop boys and men who had been "admitted" into his "cult" by ignorant family from masturbating or as a means to "cure" their homosexuality.

Kellogg knew very well what circumcision did, and he used it as a tool to torture men and boys, mentally traumatizing them by performing the surgery without any pain relief.

Being the influential psychopath he was, he had the ears of numerous equally dubious people in the medical profession and government, and many articles and papers were written based on fictional data to enforce his delusions.

To this day people in the medical profession maintain completely fabricated research to continue the genital mutilation of males across the country. They're idiots and hypocrites, acing against the oaths they swore for nothing more than an easy life.

Many in the medical profession know that circumcision is morally, ethically and medically wrong, but they stay weak, pathetic and silent on the issue to keep their job.

I've said this before about this subject on here, and I'll say it again, if you are a parent and you allow a doctor to genitally mutilate your son you are no better than the African Witchdoctors doing it to young girls. It is child abuse.
No excuses. Ignorance of the facts and a complete lack of common sense is your responsibility.

One day the systematic genital mutilation of American boys will be outlawed, and maybe then people will recognize how sick and disgusting their nation and society has been for all that time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join