It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Wrong with the World is Your Fault

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by donlashway

I am you and me and your wife use the same mind. =)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdI
reply to post by imnotanother

I've heard all this recycled poop over and over again with no new insight into the theory. Just same ol' you are everyone and everything so be nice.
Anyone care to add new information or we going to rinse and repeat?

Not recycled but forgotten. New information? Why? What are you having a problem understanding?

I recommend trying to incorporate this philosophy into your daily life and the way will become clear.
You do have to try though. It isn't that simple to change.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Let's play a fun game of Apples to Apples. Tell me what kind of Universal insights I can receive by "waking up" to this God Consciousness idea; and I'll tell you if I've already been there, without pretending to be my own little Divine Engine. Ready, set, go!

- Became aware of your soul/spirit body?\
- Astral projection
- Higher intuition
- Love and Peace wherever you go
- Better Health
- More rest
- Wisdom
Please, real answers to those. Not the standard rhetoric you have been leaning on.

I don't see any reason to teach my children that they are little gods. Nor do I see it as healthy to teach them that they are of the same consciousness as the white-supremacist Neo Nazi marching in the square; or the loquaciously bigoted fundamentally racist Christian damning the husbands and wives of deceased American soldiers; or the lunatic reigns of Gaddafi and Osama Bin Laden. If you ask me, that's a rather negative thing to teach my children.

If you want your children/future children to grow up thinking they must show kindness to rapists, tyrants, murderers, kidnappers, psychopaths and the like: that is your own choice. I would think that you'd be smarter than to encourage your children to embrace such walks of life as "a part of themselves".

Even though you can not grasp the concept, you and your children and all the things above function from One conscious mind. Sorry but that is how it is. I know you are having a hard time understanding so try this out. it will help you: Meditate! Get to know your soul, it misses you. You don't give it any attention. You are in love with your ego and you believe that is who you are.

Are you saying that you teach your kids that they are better than people that they have never met? Do you lead by example, showing them it is okay to put down, hate, and judge people you have never met? What in the world makes you think that your feces doesn't stink? Because you are ignorant to ways of living that you have yet to experience due to fear? Or simply because you have the narcissistic ego?

When you judge, you are judging yourself, chief.

Wow. I haven't encountered personal affronts of this nature from anyone, other than the immature spiritualist; who's ego is so wide he believes he is the center of the Universe. So, he attacks the character of his opponent, rather than propose an advancement to the poorly built theory which has been presented. A theory which, at it's core, is nothing more than an amalgamation of watered-down New Age ideologies, coupled with narcissistic egomania.

Not sure if you are referring to me in that first statement but I am sure you are. My rebuttal: You and muzzleflash are the only two attacking people in this thread. Calling names and pointing fingers. My theory on that is that you are afraid of change. Afraid of going against the grain. That is sad. One day, and hopefully before you die, you will come to face the fact that this theory is true and always has been. But don't worry, your soul will forgive for all the years that you abandoned it and didn't give it credit for the life that you have.

I didn't agree that it was a picturesque theory either. I ended my initial response by stating it was too flawed to ever be the one Great Truth. But, you know how the acolyte mindset can be. They'll defend their theory with gnawed and gnashing teeth to the bitter end. Everyone wants to believe they are their own God, and that the life they live is somehow their own creation. It helps them cope with the—often—petty little insecurities they have to endure to get through each day.

So, rather than exercising to rebuke depression and eating binges: instead, they believe that they're testing themselves. That they must "connect" with the lazy, overweight consciousness.

Rather than try harder, or set lower standards for a job: they hold their own prejudices and instead tell themselves this is of their own doing, and they'll find that "perfect" job if they just believe in themselves.

Are you okay? It seems like you are getting upset over jobs all of a sudden. Are you unemployed? Mad at the lack of job opportunities in you area? I am confused by these statements....

Please take my advice, look inward. Search your soul for some purpose other than being bitter about your life.

I'd applaud your lacking grasp of Quantum Mechanics... if it weren't so lacking. Yes, we are all "connected" through atom structure. However, that does not mean consciousness is atomic in nature. Consciousness is energetic in nature. So, yes, in some respects it can never be destroyed, so some semblance of life-after-death exists. However, all consciousness is not linked together.

Consciousness is linked together because it comes from one source. If you don't understand that then take my advice and meditate.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Wandering Scribe, I want to ask you some questions:

What is this theory lacking that isn't the Great Truth?
Are you one of those people that believe that your thoughts are just random chemical reactions in your brain?
Would you prefer to deny you have a soul and memorize your 9 numbers instead?
Do you believe this is the only life you have/will ever have?
Do you teach your children that they have a soul that is different from their ego? (I hope you answer yes, we don't need another ignorant generation)

I think you are having a hard time telling the difference between your higher self(soul/conscious mind) from your ego.

This is how it goes: (General Summary of Most Lives)
-Your soul enters this world in the form of a human body in the womb
- The body is born, parents assign a name.
- You develop an intellect because your parents teach you "facts" about your physical world.
- Intellect = Ego
- Due to lack of wisdom from the parents, you believe that your ego is your mind. Your soul.
- Years of turning your back on your soul causes you to believe in duality. That you are different from everything. That this is your only life. That you share no common ground with anybody. You believe that your thoughts are your own and originated in your brain. (Just to let you know, thoughts come from the heart chakra and all thoughts already exist. You only tune into them.)
- Years of not understanding Karmic system of the universe, never resting your Higher Mind through meditation, and creating a reality of Fear and Hate equates to the fact that you barely evolved spiritually and gosh darn it, that is the whole purpose you reincarnated into the physical plane.
-Then you'll die, wake up from the dream that you call life. You'll realize the illusion that you witnessed and ponder on it but not learning much from your last few million trips (incarnations) you will have to do it all over again from scratch.
-And again and again and again and again and again and again and again (getting the point?) until you start living the right way and treating the world with unconditional love. No matter if it is your family, a stranger, a rapist, a bird, and plant, or a microscopic one cell organism because you put yourself here to learn and lesson and to grow spiritually so when you incarnate the the spiritual/astral plane - you won't be a judgmental, fear mongering, ignorant soul.

Life is a tone. Sound. Vibration. The Universe is a song. Each thing a tone. This is where "Harmony" comes from. Your Om symbol is the Universal tone. Close your eyes and be still. It is always ringing in your ear. That is you.

Don't be afraid to try something new. You attacked my character and people that like minded, why? The message is to focus your mind/thoughts and feelings to love and all things positive. So why did you attack that message?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Excellent answer! I needed a good laugh today.

Originally posted by rbnhd76
I so wish this was true, and I knew it to be a fact...

there's a couple of versions of me that i'd like to punch in the face repeatedly...

edit on 15-9-2011 by rbnhd76 because: If I find out that i'm Oprah, Gates and Trump, I'm so seriously gonna be peeved offf

To the OP,

Why do we need to evolve in the first place?

I have always heard the soul is perfect, so what's the point? If everything is perfect the way it is just accept it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

The physical plane in one of 7 "levels." Evolving through one to perfection would allow you to enter the next level to evolve there. So on and so forth.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnotanother
reply to post by Realtruth

The physical plane in one of 7 "levels." Evolving through one to perfection would allow you to enter the next level to evolve there. So on and so forth.

If we are part of source, we are already part of every level and everything. I believe in our current state of being it is just another experience, not bad or good, punishment or reward, just another experience.

The word "evolve" means to change over time, and time is not linear, nor part of the other levels you speak of.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SemperGumby

Chronic back pain is usually caused by a muscle imbalance problem. Don't argue with me how you got it, what all the experts you have seen have said. how long you have had it, how you tried everything....because if you do I will say that you love your back pain.

Pain Free Muscle Imbalance-take it or leave it

look into it...you will find your answer. Yes....your money is tied in as well on a different level. Thats not new age blah...just a fact. We are spiritual.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

I have no problem with teaching kindness and tolerance; so long as kindness and tolerance are the appropriate response for the situation. If someone does a selfless good deed, go ahead and be kind, and encourage such behavior. If someone murders a man in cold blood, do not congratulate them, and welcome them into your house. And most certainly do not teach your children that they share a consciousness with that murderer, and should therefore be kind and welcoming to such a person.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Neato concept thats just very illogical and not possible. I am not you and you are not me.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

- Became aware of your soul/spirit body?

I have become aware of a soul-like substance. The soul-substance that I have encountered is just as changeable as any other part of my spiritual make-up. So, unlike the common Christian/New Age concept of an unchangeable soul... my concept of it is different.

If by spirit-body you mean my Astral Form and it's silver chord, yes. If you mean my Higher Self of White Light, I have also synchronized myself with that as well. I also communed with my Holy Guardian Angel (although she prefers not to be associated with Christ and the immature deity Yahweh).

- Astral projection

I have projected myself in the astral plane numerous times. Most frequently within my house, or to my sacred space; a number of times across my town; and once out of state to visit a friend on vacation.

- Higher intuition

This is subjective. I pay attention to omens, signs, and portents. I heed my bones for dangerous paths. I can smell rain in the wind. When those I love are in danger my gut seizes until I contact them somehow. I've never believed it was "higher" or special intuition of any kind though. Mainly because I've helped other people do it too. Anyone can do it. So it's simply "intuition" to me.

- Love and Peace wherever you go

Nope. And you haven't either. I am proof that you have not encountered love and peace alone, everywhere you go. You, likewise, are proof that I have not encountered love and peace everywhere I go. Without chaos and instability you would not even know what peace is. Without hate, anger, and racism you would not know what love was.

- Better Health

I haven't been sick since I was a child. I've never broken a bone. Never gone under the surgeons blade. I can't even remember what it's like to throw up. But that's not because I'm spiritual. It's because I exercise regularly, eat healthy, and don't saturate my body with salt, fats, and sugars.

- More rest

I've never had a problem sleeping. My bed is comfortable. I don't suffer back problems. I have, and record, lucid and vivid dreams frequently, meaning I reach REM sleep nightly. I don't know how I could get "more" rest, and still be healthy. After all, oversleeping is unhealthy for you, and leads to an earlier death. Just as much as insomnia can reduce life expectancy.

- Wisdom

Wisdom is subjective. According to you, it is "wise" to accept that a rapist is the same as yourself. According to me, it is wise to see a rapist as different from myself, that they are someone in need of psychological attention, and correction. Wisdom is subjective. I have it. I imagine you have some too.

Please, real answers to those. Not the standard rhetoric you have been leaning on.

I'm curious what the "standard rhetoric" I've been leaning on is. Considering I've only made one response. Your reply presupposes that I have responded to numerous posts of yours. Like this part, right here:

Not sure if you are referring to me in that first statement but I am sure you are. My rebuttal: You and muzzleflash are the only two attacking people in this thread.

Actually, come to think of it, this entire response which you have responded to was actually sent to the user Americanist.

So, my question to you: why did you respond as if it was directed at you? Americanist and ImNotAnother are not two accounts from one person, are they?

~ Scribe

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
First, I am glad to hear these things that you state but now confused. Reaching these states through meditation you have not achieved Samadhi (God Consciousness)? One talk of knowing/feeling oneness but you must have achieved Samadhi for this. Am I mistaken?

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
So, my question to you: why did you respond as if it was directed at you? Americanist and ImNotAnother are not two accounts from one person, are they?

No they are not, sorry. I simply was responding to statements that you publicly made in a thread I started. Was that wrong of me? Please don't reach for little things.

I'm curious what the "standard rhetoric" I've been leaning on is.

Passing your judgment on a group and stereotyping. Focusing your replies with what you speculate the poster to be or this audience that agree with the OP. Hoping for stars and pats on the back. I don't know but you have made some things obvious...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
Neato concept thats just very illogical and not possible. I am not you and you are not me.

One day, some kind of event will happen to you. It will be a great event because that first moment of true enlightenment is mind blowing. Life changing and eye opening...all 3 of them.

I hope you remember me telling you that because you will not find words to explain it and everyone will want to tell you that it isn't possible.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Everything wrong in the world is your fault. The 'your' is the fault. The imaginary self that judges, the you, it is at fault. It is a fault like a fault, a split, a crack. This is the separation. There is the illusion of duality, the world and me. Really there is not two 'things' happening. There is not a me and the world, it seems that way but it is not. It is happening as one.
The believed in separate 'you' with 'your' ideas about how the world should be causes all the problems. There are no problems or solutions, both of these are mind made. Everything is just happening. It is as it is.
If there is a belief held that there is something wrong then it is the mind made me that is the cause of it.

edit on 17-9-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The world is a reflection of what we carry inside, yes.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

It's somewhat challenging online yes, but you missed the part where I was being facetious... Moreover, how the response to you rhymed. There's also more than one way to go about things.

Without hate, anger, and racism you would not know what love was.

Clearly you're lagging in certain areas starting with the realization you don't know what you don't know.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnotanother

Originally posted by w810i

One day, some kind of event will happen to you. It will be a great event because that first moment of true enlightenment is mind blowing. Life changing and eye opening...all 3 of them.

I hope you remember me telling you that because you will not find words to explain it and everyone will want to tell you that it isn't possible.

Cheers

What makes you think I have not already had my eyes opened?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
If this was true than how come i can't make a hot guy suddenly have the urge to come into my bedroom?

Debunked

Dress in bacon. Send address. I'll follow the smell.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Good thread OP!.....Its easier for US to blame than to BE the change we want to see in the world.....I am choosing the latter...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
You are mistaken my friend...

there is nothing wrong with the world.

the world is perfect... It is just the way we make it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join