It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Wrong with the World is Your Fault

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Yes, I agree. The time is now....to wake up and resonate love throughout your world.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnotanother
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

When you focus your mind on things of negative nature and then see it as your reality, whos fault is it?

"If you can't see the perfections in life, whos fault is it?" - Victor Wooten

You must remember that the concept is that the universe functions from one mind. If you are creating a world full of hatred, wouldn't it be your fault.

I would suggest a shift of focus to the greater things this world is filled with.

In fact I agree with you, but that is from an individual perspective.

Let's see this existence as one realm of existence which is the physical plain of existence.

With that it mind, what the OP sees as a "a problematic world we live in" I see it as a world that I've manifested so as for the purpose of experiencing it, and perhaps helping others from what I've learned through my experiences.

With Respect.
edit on 15-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

In fact I agree with you, but that is from an individual perspective.

Let's see this existence as one realm of existence wich is the physical plain of existence.

With that it mind, what the OP sees as a "a problematic world we live in" I see it as a world that I've manifested so as for the purpose of experiencing it, and perhaps helping others from what I've learned through my experiences.

With Respect.

You are much further along the path than others and your positive energy will change the world. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultraman2011
reply to post by juveous

You cannot control other people or the way they react. You can only control how you react to them. If we all lived this way, the world would be a much better place.Think about the last few conversations you had when people were mad at someone else. It's because they did not react the way that the other person thought they should react.

Ultimately, we live under controllers. The life of a drone. Their reality has transposed the will of righteousness. Until this fact is dealt with... You'll get more of the same. A roller coaster ride where the bulk of society faces a downfall.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Star and flag, OP, for an awesome thread.

Please check your messages for a U2U I just sent you....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by imnotanother

Thank you for your kindly response,

I wouldn't say I'm further along the path, as I see myself as no different than anyone else.
I'm still observing and learning my self...

But Thank you again

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

So let me understand this...

Basically that which I perceive as myself, is really just a thought of our true self.

And our true self has an infinite number of thoughts running simultaneously each with a different experience.

Is there an objective to our doing this? Is it for fun, or is there a purpose in mind. What do we hope to accomplish.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnotanother
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Thank you for your additional information. I will take a look at this book.

Upon reading this book your views will be changed forever. www.spiritwritings.com...

Let me know what you think of it. Its a very old book.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreezingVoid
reply to post by Americanist

So let me understand this...

Basically that which I perceive as myself, is really just a thought of our true self.

And our true self has an infinite number of thoughts running simultaneously each with a different experience.

Is there an objective to our doing this? Is it for fun, or is there a purpose in mind. What do we hope to accomplish.

The "I" or personality is nothing more than software titles you've developed from past experience. Everybody has MPD whether they're focused on it or not. The brain categorizes and groups per instruction/ response. Intuition rooted in good is how you connect to the true self.

The true self is an infinite approach within heightened awareness to all possibilities during passage of every single occasion in the Universe. When you strip time out of the equation, and turn towards pure cycles, the parallels are endless.

Let's be honest... Even the greatest thinkers in the World have twisted the answers to (WHY and WHAT). I lean towards learning grounds and achievement. The objective... To step out in full force together. The force behind a sacrifice.

edit on 15-9-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If we're all connected, linked together in a single God Consciousness, then my conscious decision to not wake up to the true path would mean you, and everyone else who reads this, also would decide not to wake up to the true path. However, clearly your post is an attempt to wake yourself/others up. Additional posters have also credited your theory. My decision to remain asleep has not affect everyone in the Universe. So, unfortunately, I am not you, nor am I them, neither am I every person/atom/object. A fun hypothetical theory. Helpful perhaps for self-analysis, and self-empowerment. But, inevitably flawed; enough so as to fall short of being the one Great Truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The more and more I think about, the more it seems plausible.

I recently read a book, 'The Name of the Wind'
It features a young boy who is able to divide his mind.
He is basically able to think 2 things at once. He is also able to hide the knowledge of one part of his mind from the other.
At one point it mention he is able to have one part of his mind hide an object in his mind. The other part of his mind then searches for this object.

Putting that into a much more grand scale. Imagine if someone is able to divide there mind an infinite amount of times. Each part running independent of the other, all within the same imagined world.
Effectively each person is just one of the mind.

But again I ask... what was the purpose of this being splintering its mind in the first place? To experience different possibilities? A but of fun? Other?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
If we're all connected, linked together in a single God Consciousness, then my conscious decision to not wake up to the true path would mean you, and everyone else who reads this, also would decide not to wake up to the true path. However, clearly your post is an attempt to wake yourself/others up. Additional posters have also credited your theory. My decision to remain asleep has not affect everyone in the Universe. So, unfortunately, I am not you, nor am I them, neither am I every person/atom/object. A fun hypothetical theory. Helpful perhaps for self-analysis, and self-empowerment. But, inevitably flawed; enough so as to fall short of being the one Great Truth.

A decision is just that... A decision. Your particular course of action is merely a category anatomized by frame rate. If you remain asleep, your opportunity to glean substance is severely limited to the pool of drool on your pillow case. Moreover, you wouldn't have much experience to teach your offspring... Assuming someone is willing to screw your lifeless body in the first place.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Who knows?

I just hate seeing people die. Life is pain. Without pain it would just be a game.

Just so much suffering out there. Too much. I can only conclude that life is pain.

Overcoming fear of death and not fearing pain is i tink the only true way to live.

There really isn't any other option... if you want to LIVE.

Pain and death have to be seen as good things somehow. Welcome things.
edit on 16-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Ok so since I am the only actual real consciousness in existence, and since everything else is an illusion, than I suppose there is nothing wrong with stealing anything I want, hurting anything I want, and killing anyone I want.

They aren't real, they are just illusions created by me. So it's cool if I do whatever I want to do.
They can't feel real pain like I do, only I am real. They are just my imagination, so time to hurt everyone for fun!

And this is why your theory goes into the garbage can.
It's just a way to believe you are better than everyone else. And a way to justify doing evil against them.

Sorry but when I die, fact is my kids will still be alive and do their own things. That's why I have to make sure they are ready for life without me. They are not figments of imagination, they are real humans.

*Flushes the toilet*

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

It's not even a theory really anymore.

It has become essentially a method for people to pretend they are God and the whole universe is their creation. It's the highest form of Narcissism possible, there is no arrogance higher than this.

I personally am disgusted by any person who believes in this type of selfish self-centered excuse.

It's just a way for them to sleep at night after they commit acts against other people. Justification for anything they ever do wrong.

Hey to those who believe in this garbage, than WHY DID YOU CREATE ME TO SAY THIS????

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Dude, if you keep writing posts like this, you could have some karma to contend with yourself!

What this concept lacks is a bridge to self-empowerment.

If the world is this way, your reader will assert, then I couldn't be totally responsible for it because I never wanted it to be this way. So by shoving this "truth" in our faces, you make enemies instead of friends. Is that what you really want?

You cause what you experience.

This form of the idea is less invalidative, though still will not be accepted by most people. It is not accepted because day to day living blatantly proves it wrong!

So you can keep an eye on this idea as a possible higher truth, but most people need to start with a truth that makes more sense to them.

After all: Is your goal to bring others up to a higher level of awareness, or to push them further into the mud?

If you truly want your fellows to be able to understand and live by the higher truths, then you must find a way to take them in that direction, step by step, with each step giving hem the confidence they need to take the next one.

You might start with this idea: It is possible that you could experience your present-time environment with more clarity and precision of perception. Then you would have to give them sufficient experience to convince them that this was true, and that they had actually improved their ability to perceive present time.

Then you might try advancing them to a higher level, such as: You can recall the past with a much higher level of clarity and thoroughness.

And so forth.

And after taking many of these small steps, a being might come to realize that he has actually created everything that he had ever perceived.

If you are ready to do all that, then you might be ready to make friends, instead of enemies, with what you know.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

yea well it sure as christ aint m fault

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

You simply denying the fact does not mean it is true. You are everything is this world. So be kind to yourself.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Ok so since I am the only actual real consciousness in existence, and since everything else is an illusion, than I suppose there is nothing wrong with stealing anything I want, hurting anything I want, and killing anyone I want.

They aren't real, they are just illusions created by me. So it's cool if I do whatever I want to do.
They can't feel real pain like I do, only I am real. They are just my imagination, so time to hurt everyone for fun!

And this is why your theory goes into the garbage can.
It's just a way to believe you are better than everyone else. And a way to justify doing evil against them.

Sorry but when I die, fact is my kids will still be alive and do their own things. That's why I have to make sure they are ready for life without me. They are not figments of imagination, they are real humans.

*Flushes the toilet*

Reread what you wrote. You talk about doing evil things to yourself and now you wonder why the world is going to hell? Maybe instead of stealing, hurting, killing you could do things like give, help, create.

I believe you are proving the point that people focus on the negative and what to blame others for their "evil" perspective on life. Sorry but you are denying it, something I call out in the beginning of the OP.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

Your reply has truth to it but then at the same time it is flawed. No one can ever teach or tell someone knowledge/wisdom. I can show you but it is up to the individual person in the end to be able to grasp the concept from their experience.

A lot of people on here will hate me for this because the mind in closed to new ways. (Old ways that have been distorted)

If I need to hold your hand over the internet to teach you how life works...well then you are never going to see the Light in this lifetime.

Take responsibility for your thoughts because they will manifest into reality. That is what I am saying.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join