It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Wrong with the World is Your Fault

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It is neither my fault nor is it yours.

You can't blame yourself for things beyond your control, not in this physical existence.

In my opinion, we exist in this plane, so we can experience life as we know it.

It is what is.

link   

Originally posted by imnotanother
reply to post by spw184

Because you focused from your brow chakra. Focus intention from the heart chakra. Creation comes from your heart chakra, it is the bridge between the Physical (Root, Sacral,Solar) and the Spiritual (Throat, Brow, Crown)

Lol so if i focus on my "Heart charka" Your saying some stud is going to literaly just walk in through my front door? lolz i doubt

link   

Originally posted by spw184
If this was true than how come i can't make a hot guy suddenly have the urge to come into my bedroom?

Debunked

Are you dressed in bacon?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If nothing else, you give a great vision of how we should live our lives and view the world/

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hmm...Sounds about right.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

If this was true than how come i can't make a hot guy suddenly have the urge to come into my bedroom?

Debunked

OMG THATS A GOOD IDEA!!!
*Goes offline to talk to lady gaga*

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

When you focus your mind on things of negative nature and then see it as your reality, whos fault is it?

"If you can't see the perfections in life, whos fault is it?" - Victor Wooten

You must remember that the concept is that the universe functions from one mind. If you are creating a world full of hatred, wouldn't it be your fault.

I would suggest a shift of focus to the greater things this world is filled with.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Debunked

OMG THATS A GOOD IDEA!!!

Wait.. CAN I JUST CONJURE UP BACON WITH MY MIND???

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

If you doubt it, then it will not happen because obviously you are focus on the end result being failure. You have already in your mind sealed the deal that someone won't enter.

You have better odds meeting the guy of your dreams out in public anyways. I personally wouldn't want a stranger that broke into my home because I had a bacon jacket on. IMO

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
"As you think,so you become"
Buddah

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Debunked

OMG THATS A GOOD IDEA!!!

Depends on the guy. Going nude would certainly do the trick... In my view you gotta have some skin in the game to win it!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultraman2011

Thanks Ultraman2011, just reminding myself about the true path to enlightenment, knowing that everyone that read it will be affected and hopefully be more mindful of their thoughts.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Debunked

OMG THATS A GOOD IDEA!!!

Depends on the guy. Going nude would certainly do the trick... In my view you gotta have some skin in the game to win it!

Lol there aren't very many clothes a guy like me can wear to get other guys that show skin without falling into the "Queen" catagory

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Debunked

OMG THATS A GOOD IDEA!!!

Wait.. CAN I JUST CONJURE UP BACON WITH MY MIND???

Well, if you're thinking about guys... Most are pigs right? Now you're back where you started!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

LMAOIRL

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

I dunno, I remember a dude in High School... He would wear feather boas down the hallways. Applied for Flag Guard as a freshman. By the time senior year rolled around the entire school was chanting his name at pep rallies. He became Captain... Wish you the same luck!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Anyone can make sense of the OP, but what about the ones who don't get it?

An ignorant person doesn't know they are ignorant, and yet, it is not their fault. Or is it?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

Yes, being ignorant is just going with the flow. Reacting from the subconscious instead of controlling your life by functioning from your Higher consciousness.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by imnotanother

the big secret is you create your own reality---from your own vibrational alignment/personal power

however...we live in a world where the dark forces of greed, self interest, domination/power, and trampling of human spirit seems to be on the UPTREND

some of that could be caused by all of us who are accepting it or pushing back on it

however, my research does lead that there is a group of forces at the top of the pyramid who knows the big secret.. and is very successful at using emotions like fear and greed...to put down humanity...and to profit off it along the way

its a very real thing once you break out of the Sheeple mind set that they have also been instrumental in creating...

until more and more people wake up to the construct we are all living in, which is ponzi/fiat at its core...no major changes to the trend can happen

a tipping point must be reached and it does seem more are waking up. unfortunately i see many who are still in denial or happy to be sheep

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

You cannot control other people or the way they react. You can only control how you react to them. If we all lived this way, the world would be a much better place.Think about the last few conversations you had when people were mad at someone else. It's because they did not react the way that the other person thought they should react.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join