It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you witness the major SHTF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I noticed that there are many threads here on ATS about or related to the end of society as we know it. There are almost as many different theories about how this major SHTF will come about.

Do you think you have the age to witness this SHTF to happen in your country or on a global scale or do you think this will happen in some distant future after you are long gone?

What do you think will cause this ''unhappy time'' ?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I can promise you one thing, by this time next year the world will be a much different place for the worse or better we dont know. Something BIG is going down around the world!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I don't think the SHTF will ever happen on a global scale. Its just that a lot of people are anxious about the future and the credit crunch was quite a shock, so it makes people believe that SHTF is likely to happen.

SHTF will continue on a personal basis as it always has.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I believe in the coming years when the economy gets worse.

I however believe SHTF it won't happen before the One World Trade Center is complete. It will happen post-one world trade centre. I say this because I think that building will be the icon of the new world order.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
There are so many theories it's hard to figure out what's real and what isn't, but I do believe we're on the verge of something. Whether it's a sudden event or a relatively gradual change, it's going to kill a lot of people. Whatever the cause, aliens, NWO, planet X effects, nuclear war, natural or anthropogenic climate change, whatever, we simply cannot sustain this level of population and growth on this planet for much longer. Something's got to give.
edit on 15-9-2011 by tommyc1873 because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hi, I personally believe that the S Will Hit The slowly spinning Fan and that most of humanity won't even notice it's happening.

We are in an age of information overload.
So much is happening politically ,seismically and spiritually that we cannot make sense of our own lives without imposing our selves upon a present popular framework.
When you take you last breath, will you think, I am "christian, hindu. muslim, atheist,
no ,

you will think I am human, vulnerable and mortal,
and leaving, and frightened

Be honest, be strong, and be kind.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh
Hi, I personally believe that the S Will Hit The slowly spinning Fan and that most of humanity won't even notice it's happening.

We are in an age of information overload.
So much is happening politically ,seismically and spiritually that we cannot make sense of our own lives without imposing our selves upon a present popular framework.
When you take you last breath, will you think, I am "christian, hindu. muslim, atheist,
no ,

you will think I am human, vulnerable and mortal,
and leaving, and frightened

Be honest, be strong, and be kind.

Eacactly... ! information overload... dividing us even more as we all choose different truths and theories until you dont even know what you truly believe in.. whoever is throwing all this at us got this planned perfectly throw in event after event after event, linking them creating things to talk about... we need to unite communicate around the world not just with your nation and put all the people's information in the pot, accept things and come to a common conclusion... i bet that the only way to find a true answer to everything

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Indeed.
Much to learn, we still have.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I believe a massive asteroid shower will wipe out two thirds of the earth, most likely within the next 12 months. I believe that is why bunkers and seed vaults have been built and possibly why the orchestrated demise of economies, the recent hoarding of gold, increased arrogance of world leaders in general.

I may be way off with the asteroid shower, i may not be either!

One thing i am sure of is the increased rate at which the large corporations are doubling and tripling annual profits with what seems as no regard for the future through increased pricing, job layoffs and minimal maintenance of infrastructure.

Whatever our future holds, i dont believe in an ELE. Although i do sense something major around the corner, i believe TPTB are fully aware of what lies ahead and if i am correct how else would they know of what the future holds unless its inbound?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Whether or not we will be alive to witness it doesn't quite matter, because it is inevitable. I personally believe it will happen in our lifetime as well.

It is a slowly spinning fan though, and most of the population will be too entranced by the MSM and think everything is all fine and dandy.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
I believe a massive asteroid shower will wipe out two thirds of the earth, most likely within the next 12 months. I believe that is why bunkers and seed vaults have been built and possibly why the orchestrated demise of economies, the recent hoarding of gold, increased arrogance of world leaders in general.

I may be way off with the asteroid shower, i may not be either!

One thing i am sure of is the increased rate at which the large corporations are doubling and tripling annual profits with what seems as no regard for the future through increased pricing, job layoffs and minimal maintenance of infrastructure.

Whatever our future holds, i dont believe in an ELE. Although i do sense something major around the corner, i believe TPTB are fully aware of what lies ahead and if i am correct how else would they know of what the future holds unless its inbound?

You're totally right, except.......IT'S THE COMET. AND IT'S COMING.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Times couldn’t be better now! Stocks are rallying upward! Central banks around the world are offering support to the financial system with a deluge funds until years end! Profits are surging! Productivity is gaining traction! Manufacturing is on the brink on steaming full straight ahead! Economies around the world are flourishing! When have we ever seen better times?!!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
A date, simply a date to remember just in case you are a bit superstitious : September the 26th.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I believe the SHTF scenario will play out before this night ends at my house if somebody besides me in this dang house doesn't start cleaning up after themselves!

Seriously, the S could HTF tomorrow or it could happen 20 years from now. No man or woman truly knows. If I'm still here all I can do is sit back and watch the show so why worry? I've prepared the best I can for whatever may come and that's about all anybody can do. Other than that I'm just living my life to the best of my ability like I always have.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyc1873
There are so many theories it's hard to figure out what's real and what isn't, but I do believe we're on the verge of something. Whether it's a sudden event or a relatively gradual change, it's going to kill a lot of people. Whatever the cause, aliens, NWO, planet X effects, nuclear war, natural or anthropogenic climate change, whatever, we simply cannot sustain this level of population and growth on this planet for much longer. Something's got to give.
edit on 15-9-2011 by tommyc1873 because: typo

You named most of the actual sh!t that can hit the fan. I expected more replies from people on ATS who believe one of such a specific catastrophe to happen......but unfortunately not so much persons.

I guess the OP is a bit of a confronting question and maybe force some ATS members to show their true colours. Many people start threads about planet X is coming our way and S will HTF, Chemtrail Y will poison us to death or a biblical plague is to be expected but........ not for them?

Are these people really convinced about what they tell and explain us or is their intension to give us a good scare, fear-mongering? Do they try to convince us of the catastrophes because it would be a welcome solution to their own struggle or pain?

Maybe nothing will ever happen and do we not have to worry, all the hazards and threats come from the human brain.

edit on 16/9/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I believe the most likely scenario will be economic collapse, and possibly followed by a major war. I think the economy could collapse any time but certainly before 2014. In fact things have been moving very quickly this year and it wouldn't surprise me if there is a 2008 style crash before the end of this year.

edit on 16-9-2011 by SpaceMonkeys because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join