It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a Believer in Ufo Conspiracy but I'm getting close

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
As I am always a skeptic before I start believing in anything. The video I'm posting is one I came across today and I would say this is one of the best compilations I think I have seen to date. Sorry if this was posted before. The one that struck me the most though is right around 4:11. No way this can be doctored as it was taken by for or five different views and people. Now it's either not from here or the Gov is so far advanced in aircraft technology that we have no idea at all. What they are capable of. Both Scenarios make me pretty uncomfortable to say the least. *note the crying guy at the end of the video in my opinion was a stunt. The rest of the video is pretty compelling though.

I'm sure this has been posted before as well. And I don't watch much that I can say Wow about but this guy is the X minister of defense of Canada talking about things not of this world and how the U.S. has tried to attack them. Truth or fiction. I'm not sure but again this guy is pretty convincing. Leads me to believe that Canada is starting to divulge the "things we are not supposed to know"

I am still however a skeptic because they are still UFO's Unidentified. Meaning we don't know what they are. If these things are not of this world. And are Government crafts or Objects as they are called. Then we as humans on this planet are in deep trouble.

The Internet has spoken!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
welll damn looks like a portal to another dimension if it isnt all government tests, technology or what not. I cant really fully pick a side or say what i think it is cus man it could be anything.. no matter what you read, or what they tell us in an article on a famous news station... kinda makes you trust your thoughts n only that which is why every1 got diff beliefs..\

but anyways.... Im sure you remember that Hypresonic Plane that they claimed to get from LA to New York in 12 mins...? Well they did "claim" it crashed n may jus might be comin back down...hence weird flying # in the sky...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkinJo

Yeah whatever it was in the video at about 4:11 was def much faster than supersonic. Pretty amazing actually

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

The second video you posted of the Canadian defense minister has always fascinated me. I saw it a couple of years ago. Talk about a smoking gun.

Thanks for posting it again.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for posting.

This video has been posted here on ATS quite a few times, but I am not going to get on your case for that.

At 4:11 the UFO sighting you're speaking of actually got a lot of attention here on this site.

After many hours/days of debate, it was "ruled" as a hoax. No doubt a very clever one.

Try using the ATS search bar for "Dome of The Rock UFO"

There are many threads here that have gone into great detail attempting to debunk this video in particular. You may find those threads very interesting.

I would suggest lastly, that to become a "believer" as you put it - the best step towards this is probably not looking up videos on Youtube. This however is a great way to condition your "BS Meter". Spending almost a year on this website so far, my skills for deciphering through the lies has improved quite a lot.

Many people will claim that most UFOs are "Birds" "Bugs" or "Balloons" - It is important to keep those options in mind, however I try not to let that cloud my judgement.

I have seen some very impressive things in my life, but even these experiences have only provided me with more questions than answers. Awe inspiring never the less.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Oh I def believe youtube has a lot of junk on it but the compilation overall was pretty compelling. Mind you I also always keep in mind that nothing is as it seems. Including you tube videos.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have always had in interest in things extra-terrestrial, but these videos are fascinating. While a great number of the UFO video's could be explained, being the ex-minister of defense of Canada does give him a great deal of credibility, and his comments were very interesting, and make one wonder. I think no one will ever be able to truly believe in aliens unless you personally have an experience with them.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I dont know about the guy at the end of the first video, he sounded genuinely scared, thats not to say that it COULD be a stunt but if it is he needs to get an acting career.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I get angry when I see fake UFOs but that portal there totally made me laugh
When I saw how it opened like as if from a movie and this is considered by those in the TV real I couldnt help myself

top topics

join