It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Praying in Paris streets outlawed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well I think religion is a personal thing...

Whether It's Christians, Jews or Muslims blocking up the roads and paths... doesn't matter.
Just have a "No blocking up paths and roads" law... simple....

But I don't really want to see groups of any religion gathered together, wailing at the sky and bowing down to some imaginary person to be honest.

Keep it in the church/temple/mosque or at home.... we live in secular societies in the west, not religious one's.... I'd like to keep it that way.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

That's what I keep trying to say- it has nothing to do with religion.
The french don't have this same perception as the Americans that Islam is evil and don't focus on the religion.
They do, however, (for a large part) feel that many of the arab speaking countries have cultures and ways that are incompatible with theirs. Religion is not all that makes up a culture. An arab christian would block the street with 400 of his friends, putting up roadblocks and private guards, to pray to God. That disrespect of others who are different does not come from the religion of Islam. I know enough muslims that are NOT like that and would never do it (and claim it is actually against their religion! Everyone interprets their religion to suit what they are going to do with or without it.

____
Pepsi- you must be a supporter of the Front National then? Because they want to simply round up and kick out the arab immigrants..... which would save those immigrants from western assimilation...?

<< 7  8  9   >>

join