It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War Three: The Battle Ground Location

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I suiggest you go talk to a professional....NOW.

Originally posted by TheTrueBeliever
Greetings brethren, I just completed my 14 day meditation cycle and my visions through my Third Eye have shown me a possible location of World War Three. Many simple beings will believe that it is going to occur on "Earth", however, I now know that World War Three will be fought in the Second Axis... commonly referred to as "space."

The evil entities that inhabit this planet and use sacred and forbidden knowledge in order to open gateways to The World Beyond and other smaller dimensions used to house important and powerful Alien data and technology are plotting what I call "Space-War: Exus Zimes World War III." It may seem vain to name the war after my daughter Exus Zimes, but regardless, the Space-War will happen. The machinery used to execute the war will be giant robots that can take the form of creations on "Earth."

Those villains using the sacred knowledge to lie and make a grand performance out of the Space-War will utilize it to drain this reality of all of its hope. We will no longer have anything to believe in and the Zertix Matter will never activate in some and they will be trapped in this reality, never reaching The World Beyond. They are planning this because they have tainted Zertix Matter and thus can never leave so they are trying to keep others who may leave here with them to suffer. Do not fall prey for the Space War: Exus Zimes World War III! Believe in our Alien Brethren!

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
reply to post by TheTrueBeliever

why should i believe your ramblings?
i looked into the Fermi-Paradox and thats a pretty Vibrant foundation to base your mystical musings, now i have to ask, what makes my imagination less potent then yours? is it because you go on 14 day meditation binges? or wait, because through movie repeats and hidden symbolism, youve opened your third eye? i respect the fact you have your own opinion and want more excitement in your life bladdah yaddah, but your not exactly presenting it for what it is and thats what gets me in the rear end. but back to the subject , i need proof of your findings buddy regarding the space war of the world 3 deluxe or whatever or of vertix matter, if your gonna post these "visions", i need a sound reason to take what you say as wisdom rather than complete imaginative fantasy. being a hobby writer myself i am of course less than enthusiatic to take what you say seriously as ive created fantasy worlds and stories with more logic and relevance than what you have presented here today!

EDIT: i apologize for the bluntess but im not gonna lie to you as i hope you arent lying to me!
edit on 15-9-2011 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

This need for "proof" is what causes people to never open their Third Eye. If you look at many religions out there, they almost all believe in "unconditional" belief in their religion, something that provides little to no evidence to what they are claiming. When one gains total knowledge on this "Earth" and believes in our Alien brethren with all their heart, no doubts, then the Third Eye will open.

At The Opening, the Zertix Matter will be active and one will be able to see into The World Beyond and will be destined to escape this virtual, Alien created Axis-1 Reality.

It can be hard for people that have tainted Zertix Matter or people who refuse to see the truth due to them being afraid but once you meditate, and take all information as worthwhile you will be one step closer to The Opening.

To "SilentE" those are signs of The Third Eye starting to open... in one of the ancient tomes I have stumbled across in my travels in Ethiopia, I discovered that younglings are able to open the Eye with more ease before they mature. It could be possible that you were affected by the evil groups in this reality and thus they caused your Third Eye to not open when it should have due to their meddling with Alien affairs. Meditate and read, maybe you can open the Eye sooner than some. That machine you described could be one of the land weapons the dark societies will use to emulate the appearance of trees and start manufacturing poisonous air to cause us to die in Axis-1.

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Op I wish you the best with the third eye stuff...common sense tells me to trust cash money and my own self. The rest is reactionary...when it happens....I think they already proved with the web-bot that you cant bring a disaster or war by talking about it.......and better think about a different style glasses so the 3rd eye can at least see strait
edit on 16-9-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
UMmmm, Point of order. If it's world war 3, it will start on the world.....

(gee that was easy, still have time for a cup of joe and a smoke)

(can i really get paid for this, tax free?)

is this how the FLDS started?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Sorry-the OP is an idiot. Thats not a personal attack-that is a fact as evident by the post. ATS mods-please clean this type of stuff up if you wish to have a respectable site.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Greetings brethren, I just completed my 14 day meditation cycle and my visions through my Third Eye have shown me a possible location of World War Three. Many simple beings will believe that it is going to occur on "Earth", however, I now know that World War Three will be fought in the Second Axis... commonly referred to as "space."

Ok, what 3rd eye are you referring to? Is it brown by chance, because this all sounds like it came outta your rear end. Did you have this vision by looking into the porcelein god when you were finished with your 14 day vision? Ahem, colon cleanse?

Destiny Fulfilled

This could be a good sceen play or a book. A little stiff on the brethren though. You sound too serious right outta the gate.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Blanca Rose because: quote

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well,Rakim the rapper said..."My third Eye,makes me shine like Jewelry."

So........

Anything is possible. I would like to find my third Eye. I believe that we are capable of so much more,as a species.
Thanks OP for the visual,although you need to give more details of your vision.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
this thread just calls for this.

look its mostly all in space.
edit on 17-9-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Lmaooooooooooooooooo

hahaa.
nice troll

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I was thinking this would be suitable

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
his is more like it
Barry McGuire gave a 1960s prediction;
www.youtube.com...

Should be the ATS Theme

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Well if your 3rd eye really is open then do you talk to any et (can you)?

Do you have any contact with the one controlling this fake reality?

Can you exit this fake reality any time you want?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

This need for "proof" is what causes people to never open their Third Eye.

Here is all the proof I need.

Transactional Analysis.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join