It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking Up...Finally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Greetings ATS,

I'm a new member here on the site and I'd like to think that I'm one of the "sheeple" as I've read about on here just starting to wake up to the truth that's out there.

A quick intro about me: I'm 22 and a student, born and raised here in Southern California. I do music (singing and songwriting) that falls somewhere in the Hip-hop/R&B/Rock genre, although I'm strongly against mainstream rap and what has become of music nowadays. I strive for the aesthetics and push my music without boundaries, I hope to have you all hear some of it soon. I'm raised Christian but don't follow the path of Jesus freaks, pushing my beliefs down anyone's throats. I believe in God and Love and that God is Love and that above all else, love conquers all.

I started reading ATS forums about 6 months ago. I've always had an interest in UFO's and History (at least as much as we know of it). It was in doing some reading into UFO's on the web that led me here to these forums. I found that there was this resounding message through your posts and thread topics that started stirring something inside of me.

I always had raised eyebrows about some of the events that went on in the world. Things just didn't quite add up. Over time it became more and more evident that things weren't all that they seemed and as I began to dig deep I started to uncover some harsh realities about the world we live in. And then ATS came in, and sh*t got real.

More than anything, I've learned just from reading post after post to just question everything. Not as much in a conspiracy behind everything sort of way, but more in a philosophical "Why?" kind of way. I've learned not to just accept things for face-value but to really dig deep for hidden truths, in order to better enlighten and educate myself. I admit I've been for a long time part of the sheeple, but I now feel something moving and stirring inside of me, waking me up and it's all very exciting.

Being apart of these discussions just feels right and I hope that you would accept me for my desire to deny ignorance. I hope as I continue to awaken that I might be able to contribute in a positive way to discussions in the near future.

To All, My Best,

JGibWakes

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JGibWakes

Hi JGibWakes, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hi and Welcome! Nice to see a friendly face about these parts - I hope you enjoy your stay and more importantly, keep waking up!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
We are Rigel4 . We extend greetings.
You'll make an excellent drone

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Welcome,
you have taken your first step into a wider universe.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Good Mornin' Sleepy-Head & Welcome to the Matrix! (Otherwise known as ATS)

Hope you manage to find any answer you're lookin' for...If not, then, just enjoy your stay here!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Hello there, welcome.. Have fun browsing this huge information database. The following thread may give insight to some crazy stuff going on many haven't been aware of...

Nine Documents from the Past 89 Years You Should Be Aware Of
AboveTopSecret.com...

Salute..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Hi!
and welcome, ever want to talk about something shoot me a message! I'm fairly new too so we could possibly help each other out....anyway, Welcome again

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 11ADRi11

Thanks! I'll make sure to drop you a line. Appreciate all the welcomes guys.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hi, I'm a new Member as well, It's good to see that people from everywhere are on here. I'm From WA Your Northern Neighbor, we have plenty of odd lights in the sky... but with the air force bases you never know.

-C

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Me dos, i have 2 days going on this thing, and cant get off lol. I'm looking forward to getting my ideas and thoughts known and hopefully wake some people up.

This life is a choice.

new topics

top topics

join