It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW uneditted VIDEO. So Cal Sept 14. No Meteor!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by Human_Alien

You say it wasn't a meteor.

Well, I don't know about all of the eyewitness accounts, but some have described a green fireball streaking across the sky, and then there is this video:

www.abc15.com...

that shows a green fireball streaking across the sky. This particular sighting looks like a meteor.

What I am saying is it was either not a meteor or not merely only a meteor.

The news was about a meteor. The footage and videos from all around show something quite different.
So,
1) there was a meteor along with many many other anomalous events throughout the skies Sept 14
or
2) there was NO meteor and it's a cover story.

But to say this was JUST a meteor (when it took almost 24 hours for an official explanatory that ends up saying: it was "probably a meteor" is not only not official for me but it's clearly not the entire story. In fact, it barely scratches the surface!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I'll answer that honestly. I don't want it to be because I don't want the events of Sept 14 to be dismissed.
Because once people feel this might be a hoaxed video (which I am honestly, not convinced of) they'll poo-poo the whole evening.
People will think whatever they want regardless of your own opinion, so the way you hold on to that video as if it was a make or break thing (which is not) only makes people see you as someone that does not accept an opposite opinion and that will deny other explanations regardless of the amount of evidence presented, and that, in my opinion, is more damaging than thinking the video is a hoax, because it will make people have doubts about what you say, now and in the future, so, doing things as you are doing, you are damaging this case and yourself.

And if ONE video is going to ruin it for all the others then I have a problem with that.
I don't think that will be the case, as this whole case did not appear from a YouTube video but from several witness reports and videos.

But like I said, I am looking at this as NOT a meteor event.
I'm looking at this as a possible double event, a meteor and something else.

One or two or three of these objects were described as moving very slowly, In fact hovering.
It was further described in some reports as a white/bright light with reddish sparkles. Much like the OP video.
I disagree, the OP video shows a white/bright light with two reddish lights, not sparkles, that move away from the white light.

I am almost sorry I put up that video because the last thing I want to do is defend a hoaxed video which will directly dismiss this (to me) important mass sighting event!
Then stop defending the video as if this case depends on it, it doesn't, and it came from someone that is, apparently, known for things like this.

PS: sorry if I sound a little harsh, but this is my honest opinion, and I don't think a case of a light in the case (that can prove nothing) is not as important as your own credibility in this and future cases.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think this thread has had its fair share of BS up to his point.

Let's stop with the "it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck.. it's probably a goose."

gift0fpr0phecy has done a very good job figuring out what we're looking at in the OP's video. Let's just call it for what it is, a duck, and get it over with. Ignore your gnawing itch to deny the evidence, we're looking at a duck here folks.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie
I think this thread has had its fair share of BS up to his point.

Let's stop with the "it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck.. it's probably a goose."

gift0fpr0phecy has done a very good job figuring out what we're looking at in the OP's video. Let's just call it for what it is, a duck, and get it over with. Ignore your gnawing itch to deny the evidence, we're looking at a duck here folks.

I agree. Let's leave this thread alone. No more.

Please visit my other thread I just started and please comment. I don't want your flags or stars. I just want to know what happened on Sept 14th.
Thanks all!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I appreciate your advice and probably very sound advice at that... but after one has an experience like I have, caring what others think is irrelevant.

Because I now know everything that I thought was real or was taught, isn't so. Or at least, not accurate. It totally alters ones perspective, makes you question everything while expanding ones acceptance!

So either people will 'get me' or they won't. Seven billion people roaming this planet. I can't win them all.

I am not going to give this thread anymore of my time. It was a valiant effort with mixed results. My credibility has nothing to do with this. I was not the film maker/taker.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think all of us should agree....believers....scheptics....me....that it is a bit stupid and illogical to hold up a video clip....ANY VIDEO CLIP....reguardless of who recorded it and reguardless of how much the clip has been tested or has any number of witness declaring it's validity.....and declare this vid clip as PROOF POSITIVE.

This makes no sence as it is just a video clip and just about anything nowdays can be created visually and audibly on that clip. I think it important that we all agree on this. It does not mean that we should stop looking at videos of anything purported to be E.T.....it just means that we cannot hold something as unreliable in documenting REALITY....in such high reguard.

I am not a believer in E.T....because the use of the word believe dictates that I have some sort of blind faith that compells me to have faith in their existence. IN REALITY....I do not BELIEVE IN E.T.....I KNOW WITHOUT ANY DOUBT THAT THEY EXIST.

Still....that fact does not mean I will ignore obvious and sometimes rediculous assertions that some flimsy piece of film or photo or statement....is the end all to end all PROOF. It is what it is....and in this case....it is just a VIDEO....that anyone with a computer or even a good understanding of camara angles....could make anything apear to be anything. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I appreciate your advice and probably very sound advice at that... but after one has an experience like I have, caring what others think is irrelevant.
But don't you see that what others think of you affects their perception and the relevance they give to what you say? If you want people to understand your point of view, what they think of you matters.

Because I now know everything that I thought was real or was taught, isn't so. Or at least, not accurate. It totally alters ones perspective, makes you question everything while expanding ones acceptance!
Have you ever thought that that change in perspective can happen more than once, and that your present perspective may not be the most correct?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

But don't you see that what others think of you affects their perception and the relevance they give to what you say? If you want people to understand your point of view, what they think of you matters.

Have you ever thought that that change in perspective can happen more than once, and that your present perspective may not be the most correct?

Ar....are you not doing the same thing by assuming that what YOU have said is the REALITY. the one thing i have learned in my sometime "JOB" is that just about ANYHTING is possible and since I am good at advanced math and theory....for our Multiverse or Universe for that matter....to exist....ANYTHING MUST BE POSSIBLE.

There is a difference in say....placing belief in GOD because a person feels this to be true....as apposed to placing belief if RELIGION....that has it's truth dictated by MANS OPINION. The same thing can be said about a person BELIEVING IN E.T......and a person.....KNOWING BY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND CONTACT....that E.T. exists.
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I am not a believer in E.T....because the use of the word believe dictates that I have some sort of blind faith that compells me to have faith in their existence. IN REALITY....I do not BELIEVE IN E.T.....I KNOW WITHOUT ANY DOUBT THAT THEY EXIST.

Then I supppose I would need to use the phrase that "I believe ETs exist". I think ET life exists elsewhere in the universe, but I also feel that humans have never met or contacted any ETs. When and if that ever happens, then I can say I "know" ETs exist.

Until then, I obviously can't be cannot be 100% sure (maybe 99%, but not 100% until we contact them), so I would need to say "I believe (have faith) that they exist".

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Then I supppose I would need to use the phrase that "I believe ETs exist". I think ET life exists elsewhere in the universe, but I also feel that humans have never met or contacted any ETs. When and if that ever happens, then I can say I "know" ETs exist.

Until then, I obviously can't be cannot be 100% sure (maybe 99%, but not 100% until we contact them), so I would need to say "I believe (have faith) that they exist".

Yes....you have gotten my meaning. To say I know E.T. exists....would mean that you have experienced this to a level of undeniability.....everything else would be a BELIEF or assumption. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Ar....are you not doing the same thing by assuming that what YOU have said is the REALITY.
No, but I see that you are assuming that I do.

There is a difference in say....placing belief in GOD because a person feels this to be true....as apposed to placing belief if RELIGION....that has it's truth dictated by MANS OPINION.
Well, I don't think like that, I do not believe in anything just because I "feel" it to be true, I just give different "weights" to different possibilities, according to what I think, based on the information that I have gathered. As far as I know, my feelings are not representative of the truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Ar....are you not doing the same thing by assuming that what YOU have said is the REALITY.
No, but I see that you are assuming that I do.

There is a difference in say....placing belief in GOD because a person feels this to be true....as apposed to placing belief if RELIGION....that has it's truth dictated by MANS OPINION.
Well, I don't think like that, I do not believe in anything just because I "feel" it to be true, I just give different "weights" to different possibilities, according to what I think, based on the information that I have gathered. As far as I know, my feelings are not representative of the truth.

From a logical and scientific method....your statement is SPOT ON. However....I too was once like this and have seen and experienced thigs that I was exposed to that gave me a small understanding that thought and reality are intertwined. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

reply to post by ApolloEnigma

Could you tell us more about it? Was it fast or slow? Was it flying in a straight line?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry I havn't been active in this thread, been busy in another. It was moving very fast, and it was flying in a straight line. Me and 3 of my friends all saw it, with me being the first. It flew in a straight line then just vanished.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Good to see you back on ATS ,as for the video i aint got a scooby doo not a helicopter and not space junk .
keep up the good work as always .

Nemaste

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Now we have an ATS eye witness account, which may change the dynamics of this situation.

Can you be more descriptive?

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
I saw it with my own eyes when I was on 5 driving to San Diego. It was green and flew horizontally across the sky.

It could be that he was just witnessing the green position light of an aircraft's right wing.
Of course IDK, this wasn't a very descriptive response and I didn't see it, but that's my guess.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Its just a light in the distance, its not even up in the air, just horizontally quite a distance away.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by upgrayeddc310t

It was not the light on an aircraft's wing. It had a trail and was extremely bright. It looked like a meteor to me.
edit on 18-9-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: typo

edit on 18-9-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

Ah, thanks for the clarification. That sounds really cool.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Last night I witnessed for 10 minutes large orange orb lights in northwest il. First ones started out in a triangle formation, then single orbs. Appeared to be flying by pretty fast, no noise, no trails. There were lightning type flashes in the beginning. If anyone has information or another thread on this please respond. This is my first time witnessing anything like this.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Hey there! First time posting but I've been ending up here off and on for the last few weeks ever since we saw four of these (three directly over our house) in Fargo ND last 4th of July. We had a thunderstorm in Fargo that evening so there were very few people out lighting off fireworks but around 11:30 the rain stopped pouring and my girlfriend went to watch the remaining lightning from our front bay window which looks out to the west.

I'm watching tv when she starts yelling at me to "come see the ufO" and what I see off in the distance heading west and away from us is this:

borrowing this image from page 2 of this thread since I never got a picture myself

It looked exactly like that picture and my first thought was flare or Chinese lantern but it was getting smaller by the second so I called her crazy or something to that effect and went back to watch tv. She decided to go out back to continue watching the lightning and told me if she saw another one she was officially declaring a ufo sighting. She was joking at the time but I wasn't even back on the couch before she's yelling that there is another one coming.

I should note that I am an et/ufo believer and have seen many lights, shapes, objects, etc in the sky but in my 41 years I have never once seen anything that I thought was extraterrestrial.

So we're watching this light heading in our direction, glowing orange ball is really the only description I can think of, and I've already written off flare as I've never seen a flare dropped anywhere around here, especially over the city, and this thing is clearly maintaining its altitude and appears to be coming at us fairly fast. Chinese lantern is out too as I notice the wind and clouds are still pushing pretty hard to the southeast and this thing is headed due west.

As it gets overhead I'm not sure how high it is and cant judge the exact speed or size but I can see it is well above the clouds and once again from the east we see another one coming so at this point we're standing in the middle of the yard and three are visible if you scan from east to west although the first one is almost out of site.

We're both throwing out guesses at this point. High flying planes or helicopters with a spotlight maybe? There's no sound but its still pretty breezy so maybe we just cant hear the engines but that doesnt seem right either. Considered some type of balloons for about a second but the wind direction and speed they were moving at ruled that out. The lighting is still flashing every so often and I cant see any kind of aircraft shape behind the round glow as the sky lights up.

As the third one is almost overhead we see a fourth one appear again in the east. The first one is gone from sight but now we can see that each one seems to be pushing slightly north of the one it is trailing although they are all still clearly heading west and I'm estimating there's about a mile and a half to two miles between each of them.

Third one passes just like the second, speed and altitude seem to be the same but I'm still guessing at the size and speed. As the fourth one is getting closer we're wondering aloud if the city is doing something cool for the 4th and we didnt hear about it? It's kind of late but maybe they delayed it until the rain stopped and orange glowing balls flying through a lightning filled sky does look pretty frieking cool!

Fourth one is coming now and we don't see any more behind it. We're wondering if we missed a bunch before she spotted that first one.

Here's where it gets really cool depending on your view of ufos.

The fourth one seems to be noticibly lower than the others but still pushing slightly northward of the one that just passed. We started walking north in our yard a bit trying to gauge where it will be directly overhead. I couldn't quite gauge the speed or size of the others as they were somewhere above cloud level but this one at a couple blocks away seemed to be no more than 250 or 300 ft above the neighborhood trees which probably range from about 30 to 50 ft so maybe 350 to 450 above ground level is my best guess 50 to 60mph seems about right.

The others never flickered or changed color the entire time we saw them. They were just orange glowing balls heading north in a line but as the fourth one approached it went from glowing orange to glowing pure white while still appearing as a ball and almost immediately after the glow just kind of faded out and for maybe two or three seconds I thought I was looking at what I'll describe as a "ghost egg" as it looked like a hazy white egg until it
was directly overhead where it became apparent it was circular and we both made out definition and shape through the haze around it for maybe four to six seconds before it was disappearing behind the trees.

out of characters I'll try to continue with a new post

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join