It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW uneditted VIDEO. So Cal Sept 14. No Meteor!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePawnsTheory
reply to post by seeker11

Is that what he meant by "hovered?" I might have missed him saying "stationary" or it has totally left my thoughts, I've been over this so much everything is running together now. Haha.

Hmmm my bad, I don't believe he used the word 'stationary', but 'hovered'? I guess I assumed it was somewhat stationary if it was hovering in the clouds, I would think he would have said it was zigzagging or bouncing around or something if it was anything other than mostly stationary, rather than just saying it was hovering in the clouds. I know journalists love using descriptive words, so I'm sure they would have jumped on the opportunity had they had it.

Ugh...why don't you all just email the station with your questions haha. Please see my signature below.

edit on 16-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I didn't mean to come off condescending or anything negative in nature with that post, I have just been wondering what he meant by "hovering" all of this time. I guess it makes sense that it was stationary considering that, like you said, he wasn't too descriptive about movement, which is something journalist tend to latch on to and plus he felt the need to say it then streaked into the atmosphere after it hovered. I guess I just didn't know if he meant moving slowly by "hovering" or stationary, but you're not him so I guess you wouldn't really know either.

...any-who, my general idea for posting was to say that I felt he needed to be more clear about what was going on with the object during the picture.
edit on 16-9-2011 by ThePawnsTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePawnsTheory

...any-who, my general idea for posting was to say that I felt he needed to be more clear about what was going on with the object during the picture.

I agree
But what we would like and what actually happens is usually quite different.

2nd

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
If you focus in hard on a light source, it will display different kinds of shapes and colors. This is probably a helicopter spotlight someone focused in on from a long distance.

Maybe.
Who knows
How sad though, huh?

I take this topic very seriously. The UFO topic that is. Or anything unusual or not forthcoming. And to think someone, our peer or neighbor or government shill is doing this is really discouraging.

But I feel very strongly about this event for some reason. Now whether I am getting too caught up in it, I don't know. But I've seen many many questionable 'rocket launches gone awry' and I still question them. Especially the Norway one and the one off the coast of California earlier this year.

Just seems to me now that we have equipment up in space, we have immediate explanations for everything.

But this phenomenon has gone on for millennium (eons) now and when there wasn't any equipment/tangible/technological explanation available, it was swept off as myths. Or a lack or misunderstanding at the time. Blah blah blah.

I might not know the truth (to life) but I certainly know the extremes we go to bend the truth to fit our beliefs though.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

how do we know your "shuttle" screenshot is not just the OP's video flipped horizontally and vertically? Just kidding. Very good find. Looks like there's no comeback for that explanation. Has anyone checked if there was a scheduled shuttle launch yet? (sorry if this has been posted, still working my way through the thread).

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Awesome video and great find. It's videos like this that really open people's eyes to other possibilities, so that us believers don't have to keep cramming our video evidence down their throat. S&F

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I want to believe this video, but there is no point of reference...it will just be written off as another illegitimate video. I mean, it's basically a bright light against black background.
I wonder what those two lights that stream off of it at the very beginning are? I haven't been on ATS since the day this object first appeared, people were saying it was satellite debris, but it doesn't look like it's moving fast enough to be falling debris, but then again there's no way to reference how fast it is moving

EDIT: Just thought of this, could it be some kind of military (like a Predator) drone?
The light could be a landing light and the trails could be some kind of flare? IDK, just thinking, I know they use a lot of drones down in places like SoCal and AZ, TX, etc.
edit on 16-9-2011 by upgrayeddc310t because: thinking

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This event is huge!

There has been alot of activity in the sky this year.

Ever get the feeling something big is about to happen?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is an earlier Henningkemner (2010TheCountdown's youtube Channel) image of a similar object. It does resemble the image posted here from the original OP a bit in regards to the pyramid cone at the top.

Then we have the OP's video......

So, One has to decide for themself what this exactly is. I personally believe that it is Jupiter, but that's just me and I could be wrong. However, I have been watching Jupiter, as well as other Planets more closely for months now ever since this whole Elenin deal started. Again, I believe that this is Jupiter. It's location pretty much settles that arguement. Nevertheless, Someone with a deeper scientific background than I is more than welcome to set me straight where I am in error.

As far as you payed yes men robots are concerned, try asking my opinion on Henningkemner before you punch in your yes man time card in order to debunk whatever the hell it is that your masters ordered you to debunk.

~SheopleNation

edit on 16-9-2011 by SheopleNation because: Video TypO

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

seriously it looks like somone holding a torch at the beginning and moves around like someone moving a torch around sorry imo

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I am in S.California and I seem to have missed the whole thing.
Not surprising, being indoors with my TV blaring and an acute feeling of personal discontent, as well as a general panic that I'm experiencing about my life and all in the world.

For what it's worth, there was a SUPER LOUD - SONIC BOOM that occurred at 24.48 (time exact) on Monday 12th after midnight, or Tuesday 13th after midnight. (Sorry, can't remember which night, but my neighbor might be able to pin it down, if pressed). The point is, this was just BEFORE the Sept 14th "asteroid" sighting, in this area.

The last time there was a similar boom, at 10am or so, just a couple weeks ago, I thought it was a local gas explosion, but it was just one single boom, with no repercussions, rumblings or vibrations, nor follow-up activities in response.
On HuffPo next day, it was mentioned that there was a test of some super-sonic stealth plane that was launched from Vandenburg AF base, close by....Mystery solved!.....(Or so they claim).

This time...SIMILAR LOUD BOOM, but nothing in the news this time.....late at night after midnight....and a little more post-boom reverberation/rumblings than the last one. (I stood outside for a time and tweeked my ears for follow-up sounds: None!............

Then THIS phenomenon of a mysterious 'asteroidal' ball of light that never hit ground nor exploded ...ANYWHERE that it was observed by anyone....."It just went beyond the horizon!"

Could the sonic boom(s) be associated to this asteroid-like ball of colored light, that doesn't make any sense?
In other worrds, could this be part of the Gubmint's latest scary "2012 Star Wars" movie, gearing-up the world for what they have in mind for next year?

I wouldn't put it past them to be playing these stupid bed-wetter games on the general population.
I just think they're getting a bit sloppy about it all!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
You have to love ATS sometimes, someone posts a video that contains a bright light looking very much like a helicopter but really could be anything, there's no reference points, the guy swings the camera all over the place yet its supposed to be hovering, the voices are incredibly 'goofy' and the person filming then uses a digital camera artifiact (as mentioned by Armap) to try and make it look more weird.

And this makes 16 pages of chat claiming it to be unbelievable footage.....I don't know what's in the air tonight but that footages is EPICALLY bad...

Seriously, if people are going to take that as some sort of proof of a UFO then this subject is going badly downhill.

The only UFO that is , is a Unreliably Filmed Object...

edit on 17-9-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AbdulAlhazred

NASA doesn't fly shuttles anymore... haven't for a short while now.

I am curious to find out if there were any rockets launched that night. And still wondering if it can proven that these eyewitness videos were in fact shot that night (and not just a re-upload of something else). If the videos that look like a shuttle WERE shot last night, I have to wonder if a secret mission was underway to the down-sized ISS or a no-fly zone on the moon.

edit on 17-9-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I have become a very skeptical believer for several reasons.
1. It is far too easy to hoax a video these days
2. People do not get out and view the skies as often as they should and easily misidentify night sky objects.
3. Rarely are we provided enough facts with a great video of an anomalous object (Date, time, direction of video) to make an accurate elimination of what the object truly isn’t.
4. If we cannot eliminate what the object isn’t then yes it is a UFO but only by default.

I know that the first video is most likely a night launch, which DO launch from California. The video from the news report is anomalous but again falls under my categories for disbelief. Another point is that Jupiter is now out in the night sky and I guarantee you I can videotape it to make it look like it is moving! So without stars or street lights or something as a frame of reference it is impossible to verify it is moving or the videographer is!

Sorry any more just a video does not do it for me to prove it is mysterious, a UFO yes only because we cannot identify what it is. But alien or anomalous probably not…

edit on 16-9-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

I saw it with my own eyes when I was on 5 driving to San Diego. It was green and flew horizontally across the sky.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

Could you tell us more about it? Was it fast or slow? Was it flying in a straight line?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Now we have an ATS eye witness account, which may change the dynamics of this situation.

Can you be more descriptive?

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma
I saw it with my own eyes when I was on 5 driving to San Diego. It was green and flew horizontally across the sky.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan
reply to post by AbdulAlhazred

NASA doesn't fly shuttles anymore... haven't for a short while now.

It is being suggested that the person who uploaded the video to YouTube used an old shuttle launch video filmed from Florida, and tried to pass it off as being filmed in California on Sept, 14.

That uploader (jfrissina) has been linked to possible video hoaxes before.

edit on 9/17/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

Your brief description sounds something like this video of the event, which occurred in SW Arizona (the same general areas of the country):
www.abc15.com...

...Which looks just like a meteor.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
sorry -- double post

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
This is an earlier Henningkemner (2010TheCountdown's youtube Channel) image of a similar object. It does resemble the image posted here from the original OP a bit in regards to the pyramid cone at the top.

Then we have the OP's video......

So, One has to decide for themself what this exactly is. I personally believe that it is Jupiter, but that's just me and I could be wrong. However, I have been watching Jupiter, as well as other Planets more closely for months now ever since this whole Elenin deal started. Again, I believe that this is Jupiter. It's location pretty much settles that arguement. Nevertheless, Someone with a deeper scientific background than I is more than welcome to set me straight where I am in error.

As far as you payed yes men robots are concerned, try asking my opinion on Henningkemner before you punch in your yes man time card in order to debunk whatever the hell it is that your masters ordered you to debunk.

~SheopleNation

edit on 16-9-2011 by SheopleNation because: Video TypO

Nice pick up.

I remember watching Henning Kemner's video a while back and I was thinking the exact same thing in regards to this most recent sighting. I do believe that there could be a connection.

If this is not some strange effect caused through the lens of the video camera then I am dumbfounded as to what it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join