It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 Household objects you can eat to stay alive

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by irsuccubus

You want to go through the rapture with dry skin

I think the rapture needs to be described in more detail and what some are envisioning. There is the dark side plans of course, but I don't really see them getting too much of what they wish, since they have to contend with a lot of other people envisioning and loving too much to let this group do as it wishes.

The true transformation is something else entirely different. Not shadow related either, not magnetism from magnetic bands or fluffy for that matter either, if anything relates to this at all. If anything that is the conjured up rev 9 11 by those druids/echlens mismanaging things.

The true moment is more mysterious. And we need to stand in the Frequency of Love to stand in that light and transform. Something about stars lining up........and what earth will become, and from whence the light truly comes as well.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wetpaint72
This man Michel Lotito will sadly be the last human alive!
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 15-9-2011 by Wetpaint72 because: (no reason given)

"He said, however, that bananas and hard-boiled eggs made him sick."
Now that is what I would call, "Irony" ..lol

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
And this is EXACTLY why i need more leather high heels and boots! I will now force my husband to invest in real leather shoes so i can eat them during the end of times and survive off some nice heels!!! Its an investment in our lives honey.....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

lol you can exchange your cat with the one of your neighbour , so you do not have to eat your own .
edit on 15-9-2011 by Romanian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If you have an aquarium you could have some sushi and survive in style.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Dont make me eat my goldfish now, I already stole their food

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I would die before eating my pets!
it like eating one of your children!
I would not go as far as cannibalism.

the radiators have water in them.
But you need to put it thru a coffee filter.
and maybe add a drop of bleach to each pint of water.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm feeling a sudden urge to go shopping for a goldfish and a pair of shoes; leather of course.
Hmmm...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

reply to post by LadySkadi

See Dave

You've started a run at Macy's shoe dept.
High heeled leather boots and pumps...

hmmm....

Pics ladies or it didn't happen!

edit on 15-9-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I am hopeful my light body will be free of any pesky dry skin issues and I agree with your statement. Frankly...Im stoked. I have my emergency rations just because I have a family and it felt right to plan ahead in case something crazy goes down in the coming months but as for me personally....Im ready. Bring it on...Nibru...ascension...yellowstone puking fire.....whatever it is will be an amazing show and I want a front row seat. Come what may...Im not wasting time by being afraid.
to quote an amazing song...."What ev-er to-morrow brings I'll be there...with open arms and open eyes"

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by davespanners

Leave mah kitty alone, I would rather starve

I get that you love your cat and that, i do...i loved my dog..so much i use his name as my nic to 'keep him around' kinda...but would you really rather starve than eat your cat? Really?

People would eat *anything* to survive if they got desperate enough, when you're so starving, not a week or two without much to eat kinda starving, but *really* starving to death...you would eat kitty you know.

I've often thought about this...and even though i loved my dog, i accept that i would have eaten him and fed him to my family to keep them alive...wouldn't have enjoyed doing it, and it would have probably haunted me forever...but i would have done it all the same. I'd probably eat a lot worse things too, if i were starving enough.

NO......I'll keep both my cats. They're CONSTANTLY bringing in field mice, squirls, moles, birds and they can keep those tiny mice they like to play with. I'll be fine with my kitties.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
you forgot number 10...neighbors

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Dunno if this is gross or not to you, but just plain fried or boiled earth worms are very nutitious.
One can lightly sautee them to stop the wiggling and eat.use the left over grease from the inside of the stove to fry in.
They are plentiful and easy to catch, they dont fight back and theyll keep you alive and you can also add a generous helping of greens from....yer lawn!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wetpaint72

That dude is already dead. But atleast we know if we drink gobs of mineral oil and water we can eat and ......pass anything. Not much for nutrition tho. Could keep us full feeling for a few hours.
There have been some hilarious things on this thread. Had me laughing A LOT!!!
I will absolutely NOT eat one single thing from that list. I always tell my kids "don't pull the plug till I'm a size 2 so I can just be happy to starve and finally be really really skinny. Cuz, there is NO WAY I'm eating bugs,belts, or grease. Id rather die.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
6. Toothpaste .
This made me think of South Park with A.W.E.S.O.M.E.O. HaHaHa...

MMmmm soap. Those were always my favorite treats you'd get in your Halloween sac... the purple soap flavored gum.

edit on 15-9-2011 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I honestly don't know if the cook was telling the truth, however...
I spent 30 days at a time, 4 years in a row at a small military base in Italy. There was a particular meal that we usually ate about twice a week. Sometime during the 4th trip over there, I asked the cook in Spanish (similar to Italian), what the meat was. He told me that it was cat meat, and explained to me that they raised the cats on the base for that purpose because of how fast they multiplied. They cut the meat in thin strips which looked similar to beef jerky (and in fact told the Americans it was "bisteca"); then cooked it in vinegar and oil. It was actually pretty good, although if I had known this from the beginning, I probably would have turned it down. After he told me this, he looked at me as if I were stupid and asked in Italian "Do you see any cows?" It was true that there were hundreds of cats there, but no cows...
Just for reference, this was more than 30 years ago...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
the reals things you can eat are people most plants and what ever you do learn things like killing that now will make it so there are less and if i eat plant plant die and no more food

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
wow...I really hope it doesnt come down to this

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

MAN you'll be rolling on the ground crapping cardboard boxes dying while your cat watches and scratches a flea

and thinking 'I'm starving, that human ate all my cat food, his thigh looks tasty....'

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
You can also eat your neighbors.

You can probably live for 2 weeks on a family of 3.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join