It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New weight loss

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
They have developed a super mouse that could lead to weight loss and more energy
Here is a link to news article www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think I heard of this earlier on DP but I don�t like it. It is not so much that I am afraid of it so much as I don�t agree with it. Anything that increases performance (except exoskeletons) bothers me. I think it creates an unfair advantage for anyone who can either not afford to or has not heard of the technology. They should not allow this to be used for anything other than weight loss or other medical conditions that might need it.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'm not real fat but could sure use some help

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I agree but it would be a real help to those that can't loose a lot of weight

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
i'm sick of people saying they can't lose weight. unless you have some physical problem that keeps you from exercising than your only problem is yourself. bottom line is if you burn off more than you take in you HAVE to lose weight. people need to stop making excuses.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I agree with vapor! I had tried all the weird and wacky diets and would lose a few and gain a few nothing worked for long then I tried doing it the old fashioned way- just cut out calories and exercise more and guess what- I lost 60lbs and 3 years later it is still off because I still eat less and exercise more, unless you have a medical condition that stops you from losing weight this is the only real way to take it off and keep it off which is key!

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by vapor
i'm sick of people saying they can't lose weight. unless you have some physical problem that keeps you from exercising than your only problem is yourself. bottom line is if you burn off more than you take in you HAVE to lose weight. people need to stop making excuses.

I agree-
obviously there are exceptions ( ie people with illnesses)- but people can always lose weight- exercise and good healthy eating does it.
Never been one for diets-

But i ahev never heard of the super mouse- isnt there a 'barbie' pill or implant or something- that help weight loss and tans your skin natually?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Why just last year I lost 35 pounds over the summer by simply not eating chips, candy and pop and doing at least 1000 sit ups a day. All you have to do is be determined to lose weight. However, if this would work for people to lose weight I would not mind letting them use it. But not for sports and body building. I don�t think it is right to give people an unfair advantage in that unless they are severely unable to preform a task without some help.

who

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I agree that this shouldnt be used for athletes that compete, but I work out pretty much everyday, I would like to know if it is as effective as a true workout, or not. Is it like lifting weights, or more like a cardio workout? I wish I knew more...

To look at this from the other side, it would save a great deal of time for those of us that do work out regularly... not that I mind it, I enjoy the time spent.

XL5

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I thought it just made the mouse able to run more and burn the fat. If your too fat to burn any fat, it won't do you any good and if you can't burn it off because you don't have the time, it won't work either.

They should make a will power and logic pill.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
You cant really lose weight in one specific area by dieting. Try to eat healthily and do cardiovascular excercise. A little strength exercise aimed at your thighs might help. Im sure your thighs are fine. Just concentrate on keeping healthy and fit.
Check this web site Achieve Ultra Health
I Hope you find your answer there.
Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join