It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanley Fulham...(A Fresh Look)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
I have the Fulham book too, and it's decent, but yes, apart from his military story, and UFO experiences, the book is largely from channeled material, which I think most "poo poo" on, because their predictions never come true(accurately). I did read in his book, he says the Meier case is true, and mentions a film of the aliens leaving a landed craft, yet, no such film exists, and the Meier films are all very fakey. So, I am a "want to believer", but nothing here is proven to me, or very believable. His book also talks of the various types of aliens, and their actions.

The problem with Billy Meier is the same as the story about the boy who cried wolf.

There might have actually been a kernel of truth to that claim, but Meier himself may never have obtained any evidence and fabricated everything else due to his lack of integrity, when all the evidence he has is his word.

From what i've heard the 'pleidians' severed contact with Billy when he went on his power trip. Of course I don't know if they are real, but there other cross-references to humanoid aliens in tons of other accounts including Ingo Swann's.

<< 1   >>

join