It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanley Fulham...(A Fresh Look)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Stanley Fulham really puzzles me to this day.

I saw the mixed responses here at ATS.

With all the recent events here in the Southwest. It got me thinking about Stanley.

Here is what he predicted for 2011

Interventions will then accelerate, not so much over our cities, but dispersed over our continents with sightings increasing in duration. The intent of these interventions is to increase mankind’s acceptance of the alien phenomena, so that hopefully, we will be prepared to accept a face-to-face encounter and communicate, perhaps as early as next year (2011)…. Objective—a dramatic introduction of the alien reality—an appearance at the United Nations.

Well, however vague. It really got me wondering.

I never did figure out old Stanley. Just because you are hawking a book.

It doesn't automatically mean this man has zero credibility. Or does it?

The more I read about him. The crazier it all sounds.

Everybody knows about his first prediction.

I am more focused on these forgotten ones.

an appearance at the United Nations in 2011.

Why would they name an "ET" Ambassador?

In case you have never heard of him.

Now I know some of you will dismiss this thread.

There is just one thing that has always bothered me about this guy.

It's the "Generation" he is from. My family was full of this WW2 Generation.

I can't believe he would want to meet his maker telling such a whooper.

Well, these current events got me thinking of Mr. Fulham.

Not saying I believe him....

However, I will be taking notes who attends the UN meetings the rest of the year...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Being that he is dead, I doubt he out to sell his book. The only way to buy his book is via his sons publication company. It's not even on Amazon.com. You can only get the book via one Google.com link. So I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say his book sales aren't very good. I do, however, own his book
I like what he has to say about some subjects but disagree with many as well. For example, he says crop circles hold no meaning, rather they are just alien art, but many crop circles have been "decoded" (whether they're alien or not). He also talks about WTC 7 and says it came down because it's located on Ley lines and its those ley lines that took it down.

edit on 15-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I got it on amazon for about a year ago..
I find it weird tho, that he is dead now.. do you happen to know why he died?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by creatureme

So it is on Amazon, interesting. He died of cancer.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Why would they name an "ET" Ambassador?

They didn't.
There is no ET ambassador.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

well, at least back then.. cancer eh.. interesting

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It was supposed to be Mazlan Othman, so I'm sure that's what the OP is thinking.

news.cnet.com...

But now the U.K.'s Guardian News says that Othman is quashing the suggestion. "It sounds really cool but I have to deny it," Othman reportedly said in an e-mail cited by the online newspaper. Read more: news.cnet.com...

That's a sweet gig, I wouldn't have turned it down. I wonder if she declined for fear of peer ridicule?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmm, never seen him before now. Putting what he's saying aside, it seems to me that when he's talking about history, the pace of information is farely leisurely, then when he talks more about ufo's he progressively gets faster. This is a classic mind games trick. Throw the facts fast and continually, then when you pause and say something a bit slower, the people beleive what you are saying.

It looks to me as if Old Stanley was after a few bucks. No doubt his service history is what he says it is, but I'm dubious about the rest, He's in a perfect position to know about these secret things, but he's also in the perfect position to capitalise on his service positions with talk of aliens etc.

I like people in general, so I generally assume the best in people, but his delivery of the occurences etc, leaves me doubting.

I do beleive there's a strong possibility that the earth is being visited from space by beings though, just for the record.

Interesting to watch nonetheless, thanks for posting

edit on 15-9-2011 by pot8er because: grammar error

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pot8er

Never heard of him? I have more video for ya.

UFO in NYC: Aliens or balloons in New York sky?

Strange UFO in the sky in Chelsea, New York 13 October 2010

Aliens or Air Show Strange Lights Appear Over TX and NYC 1/3

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

She didn't decline it.
There is no such post. There is no ET ambassador.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I suppose it was a fake story? Or better yet, a misunderstanding somehow? That would explain there being no such job in the first place.

Then I declare myself ET ambassador!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yes.
Pretty much so. It was a case of the press grabbing a hold of a single out of context quote and running with it. What a surprise.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/15/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I stand corrected...

Not the first time the media has got me.

Correct Information Link
edit on 15-9-2011 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Belay the off topic crud ambassador indeed....
Stanly Fullham, Wiburt Smith, big names in Canadian Ufology circles.
Funnily i started a Fullham thread which ran off the rails a while back.....
Instead of discussing stan the issue became channelled information and of course thats bunk to most who dont
have their heads on straight.
truth is that is the way that ET communicates with us.
Perhaps there is a certain amount of fraud involved, but there is legitimate contact also being made this way.
Though the majority poo poo this method it has been proven effective in communicating with ET.
There is good reason to believe that telepathy is probably a means of communicating that ET uses.
The two thingsChannelling/Telepathy have their similarities.
It is very possible that they may even be assosiated.or even the same thing...........
Stans info comes from channelled contacts, Though not all of it was derived that way, as he has had other encounters with ET as a radar controller of fighter aircraft in the RCAF.
Wiburt Smith also gained contact with ET this way.....
He was able to be in a position (govt investigation of ufos) to recieve all kinds of reports of UFOs, and contactees.
The contactees which he surveyed scientifically, were given questionaires which certaain of them answered verbatim!
These contactees were further questioned and their answers again matched.
The point here being they were totally dissociated and lived thousands of miles apart.None were aware of any of the others.yet all gave identical answers.
Through these contactees, wiburt began a dialogue with ET.
He also was able to get the outsiders to establish direct contact with himself through a telepathic link.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Just because I don't understand that form of communication.

I certainly would not dismiss it.

I really would like to learn a little more about it.

edit on 15-9-2011 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I have the Fulham book too, and it's decent, but yes, apart from his military story, and UFO experiences, the book is largely from channeled material, which I think most "poo poo" on, because their predictions never come true(accurately). I did read in his book, he says the Meier case is true, and mentions a film of the aliens leaving a landed craft, yet, no such film exists, and the Meier films are all very fakey. So, I am a "want to believer", but nothing here is proven to me, or very believable. His book also talks of the various types of aliens, and their actions.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pot8er

I guess my main point was his "Generation".

The "WW2" generation was not prone to these tales.

That is what is so surprising to me.

This is very out of character for these career guys to kiss and tell.

He knew he was going to die.

Something about this man's story stuck with me.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Phage

I suppose it was a fake story? Or better yet, a misunderstanding somehow? That would explain there being no such job in the first place.

Then I declare myself ET ambassador!

The mere fact it is being discussed at the UN. is surprising.

However, I second the motion for you to be UN "ET" Ambassador.

I did fall for the first story though...Must have missed the follow up.
edit on 16-9-2011 by whyamIhere because: Morning Fatty...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Well, however vague. It really got me wondering.

I never did figure out old Stanley. Just because you are hawking a book.

It doesn't automatically mean this man has zero credibility. Or does it?

Not saying I believe him....

However, I will be taking notes who attends the UN meetings the rest of the year...

I have the book it answered every question i have, what I know would be too much for me to explain. But suffice it to say Stanley Fulham was sincere he was dying from cancer and wanted to do something meaningful before he died.

Of course the problem is that people are so focused on sensatioinalism that there is no choice but for the people who promote books to go that route, plus Stanley himself was overzealous in his reading and gave an inaccurate account of the transcendors reading.

The most accurate reading is not going to be most popular one and will not sell at all. What the book REALLY says is that the future is tentative and changing, the aliens are out there observing us like they have done for hundreds of years. We may or may not interact with aliens until we are ready, whether or not that takes place today or 1000 years is dependent on current conditions. Objectively speaking it's pretty obvious it's not going to happen anytime soon or the next couple of decades perhaps long after we are dead and no amount of wishful thinking will change that reality.

The one prediction that the book did get right was the Earthquake in Japan that was within a very close time-frame.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by redrezo

I never did read his book.

I think you have a great point.

Just because Stanley's message was not the one we wanted to hear.

It seemed people have quickly rejected his message.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join