It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very very very convincing special effects. or?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have seen this. There was a thread about this before. He had made other videos as well as a follow up... I do believe the conclusion was a hoax ( With not so good acting
)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Its fake for sure. 100% If you listen to it on headphones you can tell that the voice is recorded in a room, you can hear a slight echo when sound bounces off walls inside. Not a chance this is real. Good CG or costume and film though, If only they put more thought into the sound

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EpicKingy

Does it matter here? Did you miss the point of my post? Just analyzed based on what we know of them looking like, there is no way their dark eyes glow ...
edit on 15-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Brother that is not an "alien"... That was a being portraying what the evil in this dimension want us to believe are "aliens" continuing to try and make humans believe that they are evil, scary and most importantly physical. Our Alien Brethren are of a spiritual and other dimensional reality existence.

This is a sad attempt to cause more people to be unable to activate the Zertix Matter in their blood and thereby unable to open The Third Eye. We must work together and believe to open the Eye...

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
All his videos were posted on ATS, but I don't know if there are new ones.

Almost all videos can be seen on this and this thread.

It was considered a hoax.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Absolute fake. And not even a good fake at that. Maybe he reckoned there was a prize for repeating [SNIP] off' and 'no [SNIP] way'... lol.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Give me a camera, an accomplice, an alien mask and a $5 laser pointer and I can re-create these " very convincing special effects."

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelchildoflight2011

Oops!

Sorry!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join