It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very very very convincing special effects. or?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I haven't posted in a very very long time. but, I bumped into this kids channel. now he's trying either to make money, or this is a big time production company at work. don't judge his video off of one viewing until u see all of his videos.

he's definitly milking this.
but, here's the question. if you we're broke, and jobless like alot of people in the world, would u try to bank off of something real?

either way here's a video link to his youtube channel. I warrant this as either a well orchestrated hoax or something else, either way. the videos are very entertaining.

edit: fixed link
edit on 15-9-2011 by waffleprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yer link don't work bra

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
the link doesnt work mate

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
As much as i love looking at dead links please repair fella

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I know. it looks blurry. but, the kid is replying to people on his channel still defending his stuff. which is whats different so far.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You call a puppet and a torch very very very convincing?

Im also pretty sure this had been dealt with before on ATS.

edit on 15-9-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
To be honest if anyone saw that the last thing they would do is go running after it.

It looks like a muppet dressed up shining a red laser pen at him.
I call hoax on this,seems lucky at the time he is record his cat(for no reason)a alien turns up.
Lucky boy.

Also im sure iv seen a similar hoax video like this in the past,ill post when i find it.
I'm sure if they had tech to travel through space they would have better equipment than laser pens

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It's a Bunyip.

Is it just me or does he appear to intentionally fall over?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Fake.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I dont mean to be rude but who in there right mind gave you a star for this piss poor thread.

Threads made about videos like this should be moved into the *special children* furom.

Thanks for the effort,wasnt my intention to abuse your thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
yh I'd say fake as well.. if it were me I'd be dropping the camera, grabbing my cat, getting inside asap and calling out to anyone within ear shot. would you seriously be that calm and keep the video rolling, come on you'd crap yourself.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Why won't he give up? I've seen this fake thing presented more than once from the same guy

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

I would do the same,apart from grabbing the cat part

I'd be to busy shouting for help.Just because he swears alot and shakes doesnt show genuin fear.

Thanks for the laugh though.I love a giggle OP.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by waffleprime

Someone who has the ambition to become like Billy Meier...Probably was surprised how many people took his first hoax serious and took it from there. Bad script and bad acting....

All the confimation I needed came as soon as I saw his YT-channel. The design is all about the succes of his little prank.

The guy should find himself a good girlfriend before he will have a real encounter and nobody will belief him.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
3 stars so far for this topic,this just goes to show you really can get one for posting any old rubbish. There is noway on earth you would go out to investigate unless you had your shot gun or similar to hand, loaded and ready to rock. More and more p*** poor videos are appearing on you tube making the whole UFO & Alien subject a laughing stock and a subject of ridicule - to the point of when people do actually get some real footage they will be to affraid to post it fearing the cukoo crew will call on them also. With the quality advancement of CGI and hoax efforts like this, even the real footage that is put out there will be lost amongst the fakes.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
That kid... that's total fake. And that was an animal modified to look like a Grey. Also Grey eyes dont shine like animals' which means this was an animal. Anyone believes that? ...

edit on 15-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Gave a star just to piss all the people who commented about how this doesn't deserve any stars off.

ZOMGZORZ SOMEONE ON TEH INTERWEBZORZ CLICKED SOMETHING!!!!OMGZORZ

ps probably fake.
edit on 15-9-2011 by annonymous1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I've seen this video posted here before a few times.
Moving along

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

So how do you know greys eyes dont shine?

Also what proof do you have greys even exist?

......................yup..................

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join