It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is all ready life out there confirmed by NASA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

i will give the vids a look thanks see what i make of it

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Jose Escamilla said they seemed to be alive, in his film Moon Rising. Elsewhere he has said he thought some UFOs were lifeforms, and he does refer to those as "critters." Anyway, the STS-75 things are just reflections, not NYC-sized alien space stations, as you can see in the video I linked above.

edit on 17-9-2011 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Apparently, it was a writer named Trevor James Constable who started this business of calling some UFOs "critters."

www.cco.net...

en.wikipedia.org...

He's also in this video several times (starting about 19:00) and mentions "critters" a couple of times:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

thank you my friend for clarifying this about the critters statement. I for one would rather believe that UFOs are lifeforms not intelligent but more like flocking birds who migrate through our layers of atmospheres and possibly space.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I believe it is our magnetic field that attracts such lifeforms.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by indisputable
I believe it is our magnetic field that attracts such lifeforms.

You may have something there since it is highly unlikely...although not impossible...that planetary bodies without a magnetic field would not sustain life do to Solar radiation as well as cosmic radiation to bombard the surface and sterilize that planet or moon.

E.T. may use the premise that a planet that has a magnetic field...such as our own....would have a much higher probability of harboring life....thus they would concentrate their efforts to investigate these planets.

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Thanks i was just stating some thing of the top of my head. Feel free to try and fit the idea into what you see fit,from what ever view you take on this and let me know your findings or theory.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join