It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is all ready life out there confirmed by NASA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
In 1996 the Space Shuttle Columbia STS-75 deployed a experimental tether into our orbit. , Tethered Satellite System or TSS- 1R it was said that the purpose was to attempt to generate electricity by utilizing the Earth's magnetic field. It snapped due to the synthetic material accumulating a critical charge.It then floated aimlessly away from columbia during this time approximately five hours of data was recorded we do not have access to this material due to the fact NASA is funded and actually owned by the government, hence the problem.With this misson i became more aware of the theory of space Critters which is the correct terminology NASA use for these anomalies. here is the most debated video of this missionvideo and also the best analyzed one i could find of this mission video

i would like for you to view this video to ....He maby stating they are UFOs, i for one would rather believe that they are are lifeforms not crafts. We know life can exist in the harshest of habitats. The scientific reasoning of what can surive and cant is based only on the resilience of the life we have obseverd on earth. Useing what we have lernt from these lifeforms as a base for what conditions could sustain life is the most logical practice we humans can do.The fact we still only know so little but assume to know so much is human nature for the masses. A true logical man would assume to just know the basics of what scientific studys may hold.Due to the fact the true scientific understanding changes on a regular basis that is the true form of knowledge through growth. Given the fact that our logic still has so far to go it is plausible that our understanding will change towards things we deem implausible,improbable or even down right impossible.
I am knew at this site so this is my opportunity to get some clarity on a subject i have been fascinated by for years. I have only just found out about debate forums such as this site so no jumping in with abuse based on the fact you might of coverd this allready. I put to you could such lifeforms as theses live in outer space but there young start there lives in our five layers of Atmosphere the adults are said to 3 miles long but mabey they start of like spawns tiny and gradually work there way up as they age through our Atmosphere i also think no matter how outlandish it sounds by viewing the behaviour of these critters that they are attrected to light so mabey and its a big mabey that they some how draw some form of nourishment from Electrical storms or Ionospheres free electrons .

edit on 15/9/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The links don't work.

Interesting theory though, the entities I observed in space indeed seemed almost like jellyfish.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

sorry i will get on to the links now

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

links are working now sorry again

edit on 15/9/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Looks like a bunch of sperm to me.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
there's a lot of film out there about this but it doesn't mean that nasa have confirmed that life is out there! they're too tight with their info!

Just google "nasa tether incident" and you'll see that it's all over the net already

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by atoptreetops

This post is exactly indicative of why it does NOT matter even if the universe is full of life, which I believe it is. Nobody gives a rats ass. They'd rather make jokes.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Haven't those little oddities been sufficiently explained in the NASA segment of UFO Hunters?

from 5.15 here:
www.youtube.com...
and continued here:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Origin

that is true

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Aliens are further than just "out there." Our brethren are in a completely different plane of reality, the Third Axis to be exact. What we view as "space" is the Second Axis, commonly the divider between our reality and theirs.

NASA knows the truth for they have not opened their Eye, however, they have stumbled upon the secret dark ways of opening gates to The World Beyond. The evil forces in this world have been active for millennia and soon they will try to keep us trapped in here for they cannot open the Eye and are envious of those with Zertix Matter untainted.

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

Im aware they explain some floating anomalies with ice being propelled by thrust from Columbias shuttle but that has no relevance to the anomalies that are 3miles wide and flood to the antenna
, you probably referring to that reasoning because that's all they have every debunker be it debate or tv show always covers that angle and incident first before trying to tackle the 3mile critter and antenna incident because by the time they get to this incident they have won the majority of people with this plausible fact which makes the masses believe the rest of there reasoning they give to tackle the main incident but it is dribble by this that time they have the mindless masses confused with nonsense and the only plausible fact they give was for a ten second incident. I haven't watched them and think that all evidence that has been proposed so far by NASA and other respected sources is still not fundamentally sound and leaves a lot to be desired due to the fact they can be challenged buy more facts.I was just entertaining the fact that NASA refer to this anomaly as Critters that speaks for it self.I also know they have stated it is ice etc but they take for granted that we do not know the terminology they use for such anomalies, i say again CRITTERS is what they use lol.If that is not enough watch all you can about the most resent incident and you will hear NASA's mission Control ask what do they see and he will say critters and NASA act like its the norm the copy i watched a long time ago i have struggled to find but probably because of unwelcomed attention by public so we are left with a fragment of no more than 5 to 6min of footage.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Origin

Originally posted by atoptreetops

This post is exactly indicative of why it does NOT matter even if the universe is full of life, which I believe it is. Nobody gives a rats ass. They'd rather make jokes.

Oh, they do care, more than they let on.

Please understand human psychology a little better. To joke in the face of adversity is a side product (and quite more of a calm reaction) to the typical "flight or flight" instinctual reflex.

What do you want, us all to haul out flags of almond-eyed aliens and to should "hey, ETs.?"
such works the enculturation of that relatively new understanding that we are not alone.
It simply takes some getting used to. You know, like when different neighbors move in next door.

That said, even I, an admitted UFO abductee will joke about the topic ...or else go hide under the bed.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Personnaly, I think that we have no real idea as to what can possibly live out there, either in space or the universe as a whole.
Scientists have already confirmed that even here on earth, there is life where they once thought it was impossible.
How can we possibly say that there can be no life off of this planet. Space can be teeming with life forms of all kinds and we just haven't discovered it yet, be it from lack of an open mind or technology. I personnaly believe that there must be all kinds of life throughout the universe.
Like was mentioned before, it looked as if they were swimming in an ocean. I would say that real or not, we should study the properties of space in more depth and try to find out if under certain conditions, it could be theoretically possible. From there, who knows.The point is that be it on this earth, or another planet or in space, things we once thought to be absolute were later proven wrong. Why should the future be any different? Instead of trying to prove that something is impossible, we should be doing everthing in our power to prove it is possible. That is the only way for the human race to truly evolve. My interpretation of the video would be life forms and not some type of craft. That's all for now. I look forward to reading others opinions.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Is this the same incident with the ice particles?
that was was debunked a million times by well known ufologists?
Most notably The Ufo hunters.
edit on 15-9-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It does sound really interesting

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by indisputable
In 1996 the Space Shuttle Columbia STS-75 deployed a experimental tether into our orbit. , Tethered Satellite System or TSS- 1R it was said that the purpose was to attempt to generate electricity by utilizing the Earth's magnetic field. It snapped due to the synthetic material accumulating a critical charge.It then floated aimlessly away from columbia during this time approximately five hours of data was recorded we do not have access to this material due to the fact NASA is funded and actually owned by the government, hence the problem.With this misson i became more aware of the theory of space Critters which is the correct terminology NASA use for these anomalies....

Sorry but I must have missed the NASA use of the term 'critters'. Where was it used, where can I find a link to the video or text?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by indisputable

Look at the video links I posted above. It seems to be debunked it quite well in that segment of UFO Hunters, showing the effect reproduced in the laboratory.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It's a 12 mile long string... But It's not as wide as a condominium. It's a tether, a rope. As wide as what, your finger, your arm? The reflection makes it look at least 1000% (guessing) wider than it really is. A piece of string 12 miles long and wide as your thumb would barely be visible, right?

So the suns reflection makes the glare and all that. So what does that to for the alien things? If a string as wide as your arm looks as wide as a house, then how big are the alien things?

They do look like there moving intelligently.

I'm not protesting, just asking.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If they were real, they would be tens of miles in diameter. The video demontrates that a camera hood can make every particle of dust take the shape you see in the NASA footage.

Again, from 5.15 here:
www.youtube.com...
and continued here:
www.youtube.com...

If you want visual evidence that's hard to debunk, this is from a police polaroid taken in front of a crowd of witnesses. Hundreds saw it, dozens called the cops, and the officer dipatched snapped this with an official police camera aimed straight up, the best of ten polaroids he took before it got away.

Levittown, Puerto Rico police UFO photo, 1980
www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

that i am still look for will get back to asap

top topics

<<   2 >>

join