It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make Sure You Web Cam Is Off - Amusing Video

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Video of a senior couple trying to figure out how to take photos with a brand new laptop. A good reinder to be careful what you say an make sure that webcam is off! I hope I'm this amusing when I'm 86. There is a bit of lewd conduct, and 'language' so be forewarned. Possibly the most adorable couple ever.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

That guy is something else...

and that lady permanently confused...
edit on 15-9-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Awww that was so wonderful.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
That's probably when we will be like in the future, except instead of trying to figure out a webcam, we will be trying to figure out how to use a holograph projector.
The results will be just as, if not funnier.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Too funny!
I'm trying to imagine what kind of technology I'll try to figure out at the age of 70. I'm slowly reaching an age where I get frustrated trying to figure out certain new 'technologically advanced' items. Sometimes that applies to games too. It's a funny thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
ah the future has most definitely arrived
lol thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What a sweet couple!

I love how it seemed like Mr. only just noticed they have lines on their foreheads. I hope I am as lucky some day!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
That was so cute!

Nice to have a smile and a laugh once in a while to take your mind off all the other crap

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Now that deserves an applause right there, finally something to beat out all thge other crap in life.
op thanks !!!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Unfortunately I live with my retired parents and spend much of my day dealing with their email, internet connection, mobile phone, sat nav, digital TV,, anything basically that has been invented in the last 20 years. It's painful the way they just don't get it, someone needs to invent pensioner specific technology, big shinny buttons that say PRESS ME.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

If I reach that age and am still having that much fun with someone I so obviously still love I will be a very happy man. Warmed my heart.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

PRESS ME shiny buttons, Ha. I am still laughing.....still....laughing. Yes, I have one of those at home too, only he is 89. The cell phone company keeps wanting to upgrade the phone I got him in case he ever got stranded again on his golf cart about town. Are they kidding - he only has learned three buttons on the phone he has in 5 years...bless Grandpa's heart. LOVE IT and thanks for the good hearted chuckle!

Peace.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
They have been married for "96 months," she said in an interview, but have "over 100 years of marriage" together with their previous spouses. They are both very funny and by the time of the interview, they had the web cam thing down. Neither one of them are dummies.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
hahahha "old" couples know what it's all about. "Honey, do you see how nice your hair looks?" I love it
And asking her to drop her dress a little! hahahahahha I laughed so hard! Love is INNNNNNN the air! haha

I caught my 96 year old grandma and her 82 year old boyfriend "snogging" as they put it. hahaha I kept trying to tell my grandma she was robbing the cradle
They were both in an assisted living apartment together, and kept each other happy all the way until she passed away.
I can only hope I have a boyfriend at that age too! haha

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Unfortunately I live with my retired parents and spend much of my day dealing with their email, internet connection, mobile phone, sat nav, digital TV,, anything basically that has been invented in the last 20 years. It's painful the way they just don't get it, someone needs to invent pensioner specific technology, big shinny buttons that say PRESS ME.

I know exactly what you mean. My father still hasn't figured out where the on switch on the computer is. I once accused him of being dense on purpose since he has a computer at work which is on. My sister pointed out that he never switches the computer off. As for the DVD player and the TV - we get the neighbours 13 year old to deal with that.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It's a fake video that was part of some advertisement.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Dang technology! LOL

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I don't know what I'm recording...
Maybe it's recording us!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Haha. Do you remember Rita and Frank?

Did you hear a click?

They eventually get it right. (I'm loving their accent)

edit on 16-9-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gannicus

Be nice if there was a link to that. I wouldn't be too surprised I guess.

top topics

join