learn more

Thousands protest against 'murderous' Israel in Turkey and Jordan

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Thousands protest against 'murderous' Israel in Turkey and Jordan

www.haaretz.com

Thousands of Turkish protesters gathered outside the soccer stadium in Istanbul where Maccabi Tel Aviv was playing against Turkish team Beşiktaş, waving Hezbollah flags and chanting anti-Israel slogans. The protesters yelled "no passage for Zionists" and "Israel is a murderer, get out of Palestine."

Local police were deployed in large numbers around the area, and prevented protesters from reaching dozens of Israeli soccer fans who were seated in an isolated area. There were no violent incidents inside the stadium.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nytimes.com

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It seems that in the current political climate Israel is growing more and more isolated in the middle east. This worries me for a few reasons, mainly because when Israel is vulnerable they will fight, and fight hard, who knows how far they would go protect Israel.

With the storming of the embassy in Cairo, the build up of anti israeli protests in the MIddle East, add to this an unhappy Israeli population back home and I am starting to see something emerge here, and it is not looking good for Israel....

Cheers

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Thousands of people can't be wrong right? The media can't fool everyone. People are catching on.

Ha! Even the Israelis are having mass protests in the thousands against Israel.

Turkey sure seems to have it's people geared up for what ever is coming. They will need to stay united if they plan on actually backing up their recent talk. This may unite other countries as well. Not looking good for Israel as the regional super power anymore.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Many happily hop on board a train of belief that either Israel or Palestine is entirely ee-ville. The young are by default, naive and as such, easily led down paths of perception and idealism that are really nothing more than political gambits for power.

Talk about being pwned? Unless one carefully chooses where such devotion is channeled, ownership is almost a given... and lord knows, one must be young enough to know everything or you are too old to know anything. This is the dais that preaches things like revolution and anarchy.

It's nothing new. I was once young enough to know that I had to sign on to the age of Aquarius. I'm still waiting for the same utopia that those today seem to think will be found in destroying civilization. They will still be waiting when they are my age and I am dust in a hole in the ground.

Politics is one of the most virulent, destructive forces ever applied as a tool by humanity against itself. Unfortunately, we don't ever really 'get it' until it's too late and the next generation is dancing to the same piper.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think the area occupied by the regime calling itself Israel is toast anyway.
All those tons of depleted uranium deposited all over Iraq to decimate its population has caused clouds of radioactive dust to settle on the Israelis and they will not be able to produce viable offspring. They will have to ship all their young women to other countries until they have babies and not return until they are done having children. All the babies will be product of invitro fertilization.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
They should just settle this the old way...

One pistol, one bullet each. Back to back, walk 10 paces, turn back and shoot.

Repeat until one is dead.

Erdogan VS Netanyahu.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You know what i love is the fact that I have been watching CNN and MSNBC all day and not one mention of this has come on I love the mass media, way to keep feeding the sheeple the teaparty debates and who was nailin palin lets look the other way while WW3 takes off so everyone is surprised

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

My money is on Netanyahu. Israelis can fight, they all learn to shoot. If it were a rocket firing or rock throwing contest, then it would be different.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Absolutely disgraceful display by protesters outside the stadium. What the ---- does soccer have to do with Politics?

The members of Macabbi Tel Aviv should not have to play a Europa League match in such a hostile environment amidst racist slurs and death threats, and the Macabbi supporters that travelled to the match should not have to be afraid for their safety.

I guarantee that when Besiktas and their supporters travel to Tel Aviv to play the return leg, Israeli fans will stay classy, unlike the animals that were on display today.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Can someone help me out here please. Is Turkey a part of NATO? If Turkey and Israel go to war then where will it leave the UK and US (and other NATO nations? Also who is allied with Turkey exactly?

If this does kick off big style will other nations leave them to it or do you think other countries would get involved?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrHappyman989
Can someone help me out here please. Is Turkey a part of NATO? If Turkey and Israel go to war then where will it leave the UK and US (and other NATO nations? Also who is allied with Turkey exactly?

If this does kick off big style will other nations leave them to it or do you think other countries would get involved?
Turkey is part of NATO. However if Turkey attacks Israel, the treaty provisions would not require the other members to join in. What I would expect(with a normal president not obozo) would be for the US to kick Turkey's hind quarters right out of NATO if they did something stupid like that. Having obozo in office is making the Turks either brave or foolhardy. Depends on whether or not you believe Ezekiel's prophecies.
edit on 15-9-2011 by sonofliberty1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
nato is a defense agreement(supposedly) and an attack on a nato member by a nato member will result in immediate removal of said attacking country from nato (i dont capitalize nato because i dont capitolize bullsh$t when i type it)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Ah right, I wonder how things will pan out then? Nah mate, haven't heard of those prophecies before, got a link?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immune
(i dont capitalize nato because i dont capitolize bullsh$t when i type it)
I understand. I do the same thing with obozo, muslim, islam and other BS.

As for your on topic comment, with obozo in charge, he might just support his muslim brethren.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrHappyman989

Ah right, I wonder how things will pan out then? Nah mate, haven't heard of those prophecies before, got a link?

Seriously? I know I have mentioned the Gog-Magog war many time recently.

“‘Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.

Ezekiel 38-39

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

lol sorry mate, I kind of skim through this site. I'll keep a close eye on your posts from now on though pal!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrHappyman989

No worries. It has only been the past few years that I have really started studying prophecy. I guess I just assume everybody has heard at least the basics by now. Shows what I know. Don't let the tribal names confuse you. Genealogists have traced those tribes to their current nations. If you are interested, I probably have a link laying around somewhere that identifies the tribes specifically.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Thousands of people can't be wrong right? .

Unless those thousands of people are Libyans in which case they are all either delusional brain washed masses or paid cia agents.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
One thing that everyone needs to remember is that the main problem is the Israeli government, not the Israeli people.

new topics

join