It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a 9/11 Truther, and I just want to say...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I am a 9/11 Truther. Now many of you are also truthers, and many of you are not. And many of you absolutely hate truthers. I am sick and tired of people getting angry at truthers, saying that they don't love America, and only want something to be wrong with our government. This may be true for a few, but not for me. Let me explain...

I'm only 18 years old, meaning that I was only 8 years old on September 11, 2001. So no, I did not see a hole in the story on the very day it happened. However, once I was old enough to understand the official story of 9/11, I saw many problems with it. There are several holes in the story. You can not deny that. Now all I want is for our wonderful government to answer the questions we have about these holes.

I do not go around telling everyone that President Bush was responsible for 9/11, and that the Pentagon was hit by a missile. What I do say is, "Why is there no evidence that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon?" I just don't understand why we can't see the evidence, since our government admits that there are in fact videos of it (that would pose a national security threat if released
)

The reason that I think this video (which I'm sure you've all seen) is so powerful is that it does not raise crazy conspiracy theories. All it does is question the official story.

www.youtube.com... (Heres the link in case that doesnt work)

So all I want is for the non-truthers to stop assuming that all truthers are insane catastrophe-hungry Nazis. Some of us just want an explanation. I am a very reasonable and logical person. I need evidence to support "facts". And I am not a bad person for asking for that evidence.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
this reflects what i think about 9-11youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by faint1993

i believe you might enjoy reading the following:
911 for psychos www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
i actually feel bad for those who come home from a war like iraq. they come home their entire perspective has changed, they have constant nightmares, nobody knows what would set them off into a flashback (i.e. the smell of bacon, fireworks, television) we sent a whole bunch of sons and daughters out to yet another corporate proxy police action to bring focus away from homegrown terrorism. the homegrown terrorism i'm thinking of is the banks, corporations, the ones who are here to help you... into a plastic box. we cant afford pine boxes any longer. we're discouraged from thinking and encouraged to obey. to breathe, to breathe air that is free and clear and clean is but a dream and soon those dreams of waking into the wilderness of life are eaten from the inside by non organic compounds like aspartame and carbon monoxide. how many have died from alcohol and tobacco today? how many have died from weed? just one guy who played hackey sack with a tarantula but it was the tarantula who killed him wasn't it? beware the ides of march.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
i actually feel bad for those who come home from a war like iraq. they come home their entire perspective has changed, they have constant nightmares, nobody knows what would set them off into a flashback (i.e. the smell of bacon, fireworks, television) we sent a whole bunch of sons and daughters out to yet another corporate proxy police action to bring focus away from homegrown terrorism. the homegrown terrorism i'm thinking of is the banks, corporations, the ones who are here to help you... into a plastic box. we cant afford pine boxes any longer. we're discouraged from thinking and encouraged to obey. to breathe, to breathe air that is free and clear and clean is but a dream and soon those dreams of waking into the wilderness of life are eaten from the inside by non organic compounds like aspartame and carbon monoxide. how many have died from alcohol and tobacco today? how many have died from weed? just one guy who played hackey sack with a tarantula but it was the tarantula who killed him wasn't it? beware the ides of march.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Hahahah I actually thought that was really funny, though incredibly ignorant.

Im crazy for believing that we are not given the entire 9/11 story. Sure. I'm also crazy for believing that there are most likely beings living on the moon. Sure. But, I'm crazy for NOT believing there's a giant man on a cloud in the sky controlling everything that happens here on Earth? Sure.

Christians shouldn't be allowed to judge people for believing crazy things, for they also believe in a crazy thing. Open your minds people.

top topics

join