It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.2 quake Fijji Region.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's on the deep side, but non-the-less...7.2

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

Stay safe everyone!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5
It's on the deep side, but non-the-less...7.2

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

Stay safe everyone!

7.2 It seems that the earthquakes are intensifying.

Just ignore what's really going on, nothing to see here, move along, move along.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
IDK ill start getting worried when quakes start hitting spots that either never get quakes or are 8.0 and above.. 7.0's in the figi region seem to be pretty common, but who knows im just a malt liquor drinking, video gaming, computer geek.. LMAO

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It appears that Fiji has been experiencing a number of deep earthquakes recently.
The deeper the EQ the lesser the effects at the surface but what does this imply for the
overall geological stability of the area i wonder

Well spotted, this just happened

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
cheers just saw this 7.2 120km from ndoi island
usgs
edit on 15-9-2011 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenOhhTwo
IDK ill start getting worried when quakes start hitting spots that either never get quakes or are 8.0 and above.. 7.0's in the figi region seem to be pretty common, but who knows im just a malt liquor drinking, video gaming, computer geek.. LMAO

Colorado, Virginia, Texas?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

We can add Illinois and Indiana to
your list. Seems like there was
another state, can't remember now
so much has been going on.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Ur right.. Those ones were in unique spots, but ones like this one in Figi seems to be common i could be wrong.. Im kinda just waiting to feel one here in Vegas that will really wake me up, as i have never felt a quake before..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Upgraded to a 7.3.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenOhhTwo

I know it sounds so cool. Until it happens. And as the shaking becomes harder you start to wonder if it's going to slow down and you feel like such a tool for wishing you could feel one. But I totally get it. I always wanted to feel one too. Until I did. It stunk.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman

I know it sounds so cool. Until it happens. And as the shaking becomes harder you start to wonder if it's going to slow down and you feel like such a tool for wishing you could feel one. But I totally get it. I always wanted to feel one too. Until I did. It stunk.

Its not that i wanna feel one, i just want to understand what one feels like.. I want to understand what even a small EQ feels like so i could appreciate the people always reporting the EQ's that they felt..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenOhhTwo

Ur right.. Those ones were in unique spots, but ones like this one in Figi seems to be common i could be wrong.. Im kinda just waiting to feel one here in Vegas that will really wake me up, as i have never felt a quake before..

I'm right with ya..

Plenty of Memphians wanted to feel the tremor from way back in Feburary (Ii felt it) when a 4.6 quake struck Arkansas....

honestly, I anticipate what a 'real' quake will feel like.....the tinge of excitement is here...

Hey, check this out:

Guanero09 posted the Youtube song"Bad Moon Rising' on another thread.

Read the lyrics.... my oh my how it applies (floods, hurricanes, and no doubt the earthquakes)

BAD MOON RISING (song with lyrics)

Gives you the chills...

Gosh, when I got to the part about the "rivers overflowing".... I live in Memphis. We had the epic flood in April,

Just listen to it, everyone and read the lyrics

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I hope that everyone is safe.

I truly believe that the world is coming to an end.

Maybe, after it has, we can all ascend and finally live in eternal peace and happiness as spiritual beings of light.

No more chaos

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quyll
I hope that everyone is safe.

I truly believe that the world is coming to an end.

Maybe, after it has, we can all ascend and finally live in eternal peace and happiness as spiritual beings of light.

No more chaos

If people die soon enough they could be reincarnated back to earth and be killed for a second time by Nibiru. So it could kill you twice. --------------------

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

thats what we all do in vegas didnt you get the memo ????

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It was 188 days between Chili and New Zealand's quakes, then 188 to Japan's. Today is 188 days later......

I hope no ones been injured.

Since the Quakes are hardly natural, they're amping something up with HAARP, I imagine they had other plans. The predictions were for California, Casadian region and even mid US. I think they don't get what they want always. We need to hold onto love and awareness and keep the shield of faith up.

news.xinhuanet.com...

Looks like no one got hurt, and hope/pray this isnt a foreshock.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say friends the quakes are going to happen more frequent and in places you hope not to hear get hit. Also you will notice a pattern of them getting in higher numbers as we go through the shift. But stay positive and don't worry.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ive felt an Earthquake before and it was an amazing type feeling, it was only a tiny one though but it still gives you an insight into what it must be like for the bigger ones. What makes it more remarkable was I am in a region of the UK that literally NEVER gets EQs, or none that you can feel anyway.

I was just sat on the toilet (TMI I know :roll
and the house just started shaking back and forth as if it was on a skateboard and someone was pushing and pulling it quickly. It was surprisingly violent but only lasted a matter of seconds. But it puts into perspective the power of an EQ if a small one like that can physically shake something as sturdy as your house. I can only imagine what it must have been like in Japan and NZ.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I experienced the 6.7 magnitude quake in Northridge, California back in January of 1994 (lived 15 miles from epicenter), let me tell you all something, it was not anything I'd like to experience again. I was awake laying in bed and remembered the sound/vibrations started similar to what a car with big sub woofers would sound like. Then, before you know it, the whole foundation underneath you shakes violently and you can literally see/feel the house swaying from side to side. The sounds of cups/plates falling out of cupboards and bookshelves falling over are masked by the shock/awe of the experience. It's amazing, yet frightening at the same time not to mention it lasted for a good 30 seconds, and then followed with several strong after shocks. I'm sure most of you are aware of the damage it caused to infrastructure and public safety. Long story short, it's a nightmare I wouldn't wish on anyone, be careful what some of you ask for, you just might get it!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Here's my theory FOR ALL to read and ponder:

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Ok here's my theory

Chile = 8.8
New Zealand = 7.1
Japan = 9.0 (which is +0.2 from previous full rotation)
Fiji = 7.3 (which is +0.2 from previous full rotation)

You know what the difference is?

The side of the Sun we are on.

With Chile and Japan, Earth was Between the Sun and 'Unknown' object = Earth being pulled on both sides
With New Zealand and Fiji, Sun was between Earth and 'Unknown' object = Earth being pulled on only one side

Makes sense to me. The effect isn't as strong because we aren't in between the 2 energetic bodies.

+

I worked it out Elenins alignments more precisely. It seems Elenin has either changed speed over the months or there is another factor I am not comprehending.

The below are 2D alignment dates as precise as I can get them:

Aug 23, 2008 + 181days =
Feb 20, 2009 + 188days (seems to have sped up) =
Aug 27, 2009 + 183days (Then slowed down) =
Feb 27, 2010 + 191days (Then sped up again) =
Sep 5, 2010 + 190days (Then slightly slowed down) =
Mar 14, 2011 + 196days (Then sped up again) =
Sep 26, 2011........

This speeding up and slowing down could be attributed to maybe a 'rubber band' effect on the Comet from 'Nibiru's' magnetic/gravitational field pull vs our Sun's pull.

I don't know but I think I may be onto something. How does a comet slow down and speed up like that without being under intelligent control?

You'd have to say some sort of interaction with our massive gravitational object, the Sun, and another unknown object of large mass/gravity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join