It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 year old kids branded racist? rly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
is it me, or is the world people gettin backstupid, these 3 yr old are getting branded as racist criminals for words like gay and broccolihead. shame on their mess.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If you dont understand abuse within a family and how it spawns to the children, well then you wont get what they are doing. To me in the future we are going to have two types of people, those that are raised with abuse, such as raised voices, name calling, ordering and demanding of parents, threats of violence or punishment for not adhereing to the parent etc. And other children who are born in civil families full of love, that treat there children better than they do handicap or any other human on the planet. Those children raised that way are going to be nice a different breed, as a parent I know I would like to have my child be put with those that have proper parents than the ones that may soil what has been instilled in them from a good parent.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
yea, that may be true, but their 3 years old, they dont know how bad those words rly are, i could see a problem if a 7-8 year old was sayin that, cause they understand it more, lol. but branding a 3 year old that? thats just messed up i think.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by radiotracker350

I have to admit, I hate all broccoli heads as well! It must be genetic. I hate poopoo heads, and you will never catch one of my kids marrying a "robot trashcan." (My 4 year old's favorite disparaging name after meeting a robot trashcan at Disney World.
)

Yep. Maybe it isn't racism, but more like vegetablism or speciism?

ETA: WOW!! I just realized the "broccoli head" thing really was a racist term? That makes it even funnier, because I didn't even connect the two things, and I'm almost 40! I guess 3 year olds have better observation skills than my own. Now my comment above looks racist, but I'm leaving it alone, because it was innocent when I wrote it.
edit on 15-9-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

lol what? that's racist? how exactly?

it appears anything is racist now days...
some people need to grow up it seems.

in regards to the op

that is ridiculous, a 3 year old child that doesnt even know if he/she is doing anything wrong? bunch of idiots in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Is term "Brocolli head" really racist? I'm over 40 as well so I guess I'm clueless. The only thing I could find was that it's a disparaging name used for vegetarians. (but where I come from, "vegetarian" is a disparaging name) ....but that's not really racist is it.

Have to agree with the above comments as well... children that age are merely emulating what their parents ideals are. If the parents are racist, their 3 year olds will appear to be as well.

edit on 15-9-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Actually, kids like to be cool, in teenage years, and they don't listen to their mothers then much, you have to keep working gently on shining light. For example, one of my sons thinks racist terms are cool, though he isn't intrinsically racist, and was shocked at vidoes of oppression, starvation and inequality in this world. He doesnt relate the teenage attitude as the same thing as real racism. And doesn't like me controlling him. So, there is a lot of deliberate programming out there for kids.

When he was 4 he called everyone poopie diaper dumbies. Everyone! So when we went to pick up his brothers in a summer program, where pickup was the elementary school he was surprised that they were doing work in the grounds, and all the grass and gravel was chewed up. No sidewalk, just rough overturned earth. A man in a hardhat was drinking a thermos lid of coffee. He ran up to him and said, "Whatcha doing, poopie diaper dumbie? I've come to pick up my brothers!"

Sometimes its hard watching innocents who connect more to their inner soul, and soul knowledge of life on earth, where we're all potty training, toughening up into the programs.

The ones making these policies to include kids in the data bases are the very ones creating the programming, and predicting the reactions to them.

So shame on them trying to criminalize children.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
If you dont understand abuse within a family and how it spawns to the children, well then you wont get what they are doing. To me in the future we are going to have two types of people, those that are raised with abuse, such as raised voices, name calling, ordering and demanding of parents, threats of violence or punishment for not adhereing to the parent etc. And other children who are born in civil families full of love, that treat there children better than they do handicap or any other human on the planet. Those children raised that way are going to be nice a different breed, as a parent I know I would like to have my child be put with those that have proper parents than the ones that may soil what has been instilled in them from a good parent.

What on earth makes you think these kids are from abusive homes?
They may well have older siblings who get away with daft name calling in senior school. I have been branded as Ghey on many an occasion by my older children and they certainly didn't get it from me.

new topics

top topics

join