It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ATTACKS: 2 Planes Crash in Russia, Second Plane Transmits Hijacking

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
This was not an attack by Western Intel Agencies, there is no reason to attack or to damage Russia in any way. There is no motive to support those claims. With Putin saying he will commit 40,000 troops to Iraq, do you think we would do something to mess with him ? I would think that the opposite is true, the radical Chechnyan PRO-Islamic Jihad rebels are attacking Russia, just as they have done in the past as a show of support for the Arabs and to show their disgust with Putin's decision to side with the "West".

When will we find out 40,000 Russian troops in Iraq? Any evidence or just Rumor or propaganda?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This is an excerpt from the Debka "coverage" of this incident but it does bring up an interesting point. I believe that someone mentioned the bus stop bombing as a distraction earlier in this thread. It may just have been that. At the very least this is something to think about, regardless of whether it was Georgia, Chechnya or Al-Qaeda.

URL
www.debka.com...

The terrorists also count on Russian security services responses to terror being cumbersome and slow. Tuesday afternoon, a small explosive charge blew up at a bus stop on the road to Domodedovo airport, injuring three people. Witnesses at the airport describe the security authorities response as hysterical and muddled, which the hijackers must have exploited to slip through to the targeted airliners. The small blast should have prompted the sealing off of the airport and its approaches and flight cancellations for redoubled checks - as would have happened in New York or London. National security services might also have been expected to assume responsibility at Domodedovo from the private firm in charge there, although Russian security is reputed to be so riddled with corruption that terrorists have an easy time operating anywhere in Russia, including Moscow.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
www.mosnews.com...

There is plenty of news articles detailing the conversation between Bush and Putin in regards to sending Russian troops to Iraq.

I think the plan is when the UN declares Iraq to be policed by UN Troops then Russia will send there 40,000 troops to help maintain the order. While US troops move on to the next theater (Iran).

scoop.agonist.org...

More infor and debate about Putin's considerations for sending troops to Iraq

[edit on 26-8-2004 by robertfenix]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
I think the plan is when the UN declares Iraq to be policed by UN Troops then Russia will send there 40,000 troops to help maintain the order. While US troops move on to the next theater (Iran).

Now the question is when US troops will leave Iraq?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Praise be to ATSNN. WHile every other news organization is not sayin this is terrorism and are writing this off ATSNN is sticking with the facts. I have not heard one word on teh networks state side of the hijacking signal nor the air traffic controller hearing fighting. We are a step above teh rest in independent reporting.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
I have not heard one word on teh networks state side of the hijacking signal nor the air traffic controller hearing fighting.

Every report that has been posted here has been from other news sources. There is no ['original reporting' being done here.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'm convinced this is the work of al qaeda. It has all the hallmarks. Any ideas why the terrorists keep choosing Tuesdays to attack?

e.g. 9/11 New York Tuesday, 3/11 Madrid - Tuesday, 8/24 Russia Tuesday

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix the radical Chechnyan PRO-Islamic Jihad rebels are attacking Russia, just as they have done in the past as a show of support for the Arabs and to show their disgust with Putin's decision to side with the "West".

So the explosive was Hexodine (spelling?) according to the most recent information. This type of explosive has a similar chemical composition to sugar and about a regular bar of soap size amount of this explosive would have been enough to destroy the plane in flight. It is presumed that two Chechnyan women (one on each plane) were armed with this favored explosive of the rebels and took out the planes at a preplanned time. Maybe the one plane was going to be hijacked and flown into (Sochi ?) were Putin was vacationing but did not make it because the "bomber" feared they would be shot down first. I think this is unlikely as there would have been no communication between the two planes, therefore the highest probability was that it was a simple "timed" operation, the women got on, got ready and at the preplanned time detonated the explosives.

[edit on 27-8-2004 by robertfenix]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
deleted message, due to strange interference on the website.

[edit on 27-8-2004 by robertfenix]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Fifty percent of my statements made in this venue have disappeared.

Let me make myself clear: my attraction to this page was (initially) of a desire to voice an educated theory now and then, not to be censored for being "the odd man out," as it were.

My posts are often prescient. May you receive knowledge of forethought.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by Jack Martin]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CamperKiller
I'm convinced this is the work of al qaeda. It has all the hallmarks. Any ideas why the terrorists keep choosing Tuesdays to attack?

e.g. 9/11 New York Tuesday, 3/11 Madrid - Tuesday, 8/24 Russia Tuesday

You are absolutely correct, Camperkiller, Al Qaeda is on the grounds of what was The Soviet Union.

Young man, I made numerous statements last night, ones which were removed from UTS postings, ones linking Chechnya to Saudi Arabia.

[edit on 29-8-2004 by Jack Martin]

[edit on 29-8-2004 by Jack Martin]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join