It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link to Nasa Announcement!!! 11pacific 1pm central 2pm E

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sorry guys, I thought it would be better. Atleast a little more interesting. Like, "The mini orbs called "foo fighters" sent a electronic message to kepler. Instead its we found a binary star system with a planet. Stupid and boring. Theres millions, if not billions, if not trillions of planets out there. This is also bogus crap from nasa to show how they supposedly spend there money. You know they are hiding so much. Just look at all of their edited images.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Mattodlum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mattodlum

Dang it doyle
that was fun while it lasted truly classic NASA

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I am sneaking at work to watch the "breaking news coverage" from NASA and I really can't believe I just watched a clip from the Star Wars movies.

They discovered a eclipsing binary system with a planet that weaves through the two stars on it's elipictal plane.
It's like Anakin Skywalker's home world, Tattooine. Don't get me wrong, it is very interesting, but breaking news?

I feel like I just got punked.

edit on 15-9-2011 by harlot7 because: bad wording

edit on 15-9-2011 by harlot7 because: super bad english - sorry I did say I was at work...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Awwww all excited for nothing.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Good 'ole Next Asinine Stupid Announcement is at it again...I wasted 4 minutes I want back....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
guess i missed it.

it looks like a boring lecture thing right now half hour in, if thats the right thing.

can anyone summarize the most exciting points/discoveries/implications when its over?

thanks in advance! *YAWN*

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Nasa always does this stuff.

They hype it up as something big and it's... usually something cool but doesn't really deserve it's own news conference.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I watched just a few minutes of it, they had this big buildup and then "pffffffffttttttt"
I handed the remote to my husband and said "you can watch your Judge shows now"

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Someone release a pack of rabid dogs on George Lucas please?
Pretty please?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Your not getting anything from Nasa or any other government associatives, we are all very well controlled by aliens down here and they do not want our evolution. The illuminati does not want us up there either, why do you think they keeping pointing 'the eye' at us, it's a FAKE barrier they have created (possibly because of all the reptilian inflitration that mixes around with them) there is nothing on that side, only monetary status. They are all drunk with our spiritual energy and they do not want to lose any power.

If some disclosure happens it won't be from our governments but from other galactic civilizations.
There must be a agreement by a great number of alien species that we join the universe.
edit on 15-9-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join