It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why can't we post in the HOAX forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i was just wondering, i was going to do a joke thread, and i never realized until now that i assume your thread has to be placed in the HOAX forum...

anyways, i was going to do something to the effect of

Full Disclosure; Alien's exist, or at least one!

i recently rented a movie from redbox which is proof of alien life! it is called Paul www.imdb.com...

i was also about to start looking into moorcroft, where apparently paul crash landed, landing on a dog named paul, hence gaining his earth name. it wasn't bad, i watched the unrated version, and there were some pretty good laugh out loud parts (i thought), but overall it didn't even hide in the shadows of comparison of their other movies, i really loved hot fuzz www.imdb.com... and of course their cult classic shaun of the dead www.imdb.com... ...

but anyways, i do believe in the existence of life outside this planet, not sure what kind of life, but certainly there is life, it is ignorant to think otherwise, if you just look at the following thread and my post www.abovetopsecret.com... and the image i posted there, or you can go to the thread that lead me to that image www.abovetopsecret.com... or the site where it is ... well it has changed... and for some reason i can't get ats media page to load, or i'd just post it... anyways, it looks like all my meanings today were a complete failure, but i've typed this much so i will allow you to waste your time if you so see it fit!
deny deny deny!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by schitzoandro

you could put it in the jokes section, but the hoax section is reserved for topics deemed to be a hoax. ATS is not about creating or perpetuating hoaxes. That would be why.

Paul was a pretty good movie actually, I was surprised

join