It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Iran behind 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I searched and couldn't find a thread on this article that was released on 9/11 of this year, if this is a duplicate, please provide a link so I can redirect to the original..

This is a lengthy article that involves a recently filed lawsuit in Manhattan that..

Ten years later, Mellon and his team are convinced that they possess the “smoking gun” that will tie Iran to the September 11 attacks.

We all know the various conspiracies of who is responsible for the attacks on that day, just add this one to the list..

What concerns me... If this proves in court to be the claimed smoking gun and points to Iran's involvement, will this be used as the reason to engage in conflict with the country?

For now, I am just absorbing the info, and filing it away to see what becomes of this lawsuit..

www.ynetnews.com

In July of 2004, members of the National Commission established to look into the September 11 attacks were facing immense pressure. The target date for submitting the report the whole of America was waiting for had passed, and commission members were given a 60-day extension that was also about to expire. However, eight days before the final submission date, some commission members received word of new information; a real intelligence time bomb.

*somewhat related ATS thread from earlier this year on alleged Iranian intelligence defectors:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
More evidence points to Mossad/CIA

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Iran? WTF!

*speechless*

st.

Edit: I think there is more chance of 9/11 being an asteroid impact warning, disguised as a terra terror attack, than there is of it being planned by Iran.
edit on 15-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The answer is NO.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Here's the deal: Anyone the US is interested in attacking did 9-11. The saddest part is the sheeple gobble it up like fruit loops.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekerMike

Exactly... that's what has me wondering, are these the seeds being sown to correct the official story and continue the WOT now that Al Qaeda seems to be losing all of their leaders?

Nothing concrete for sure, but the attempt has to start somewhere, and the push to add Iran to the list of accomplices seems to have started..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

and the push to add Iran to the list of accomplices seems to have started..

Started? it's been going on since day one, not trying to directly time them to 911, but insinuating they liked it (actually, they were one of the first to condemn the attack but changed their tune when Bush labeled them part of the Axis of Evil.) and had ties to the terrorists.

Yup, and also gun rights advocates, they did 911, and freedom advocates, they did 911, and internet privacy advocates, they did 911.

holy crap, i did 911.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i guess iran stole all the gold that 'evaporated' underneath the towers too.

i expect iran made all the emergency laws and started building an oil pipe through Afghanistan for the bush family THE VERY NEXT #ING DAY too.

i bet it was really iran and not the CIA that funded and created al quaida in the first place.

i expect iran was behind saddam hussain too, getting him to attack their own country was just genius.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
lol @ iran being responsible for 9/11

you see you only get so many invasions per "excuse" a.k.a terrorist attacks

which was afghanistan and iraq

to invade iran we need another "excuse"

its not irans turn right now .. they get the next false flag .

iran knows the games the united states plays , thats why they thread their water very carefully

they know how easily the united states can invade you with such baseless claims lol

Iran ain't no fool . They will and have call out u.s on its bs .

damn these false flag operations ... you think "god" would throw us masses a bone and show us what really happened in a giant screen in the sky and show us those responsible...

but noooo he just sits backs laughs and says "lets see how long it takes them to figure it out "

bah humbug|!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

If this does indeed turn out to be "The" smoking gun it purports to be I would be asking why has it surfaced now?

I'm fairly certain that if there were the merest hint of Iranian involvement in the 9/11 attacks the US government would have known about it.

It seems as though it is now convenient for them to start finger pointing at Iran as a prelude to an attack on that Nation? And if it is proved that Iran were the mastermind behind 9/11 will the US/UK apologise to Iraq and Afghanistan for the "inconvenience" of their illegal invasions?.Well I wouldn't hold my breath!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
LMFAO, now Iran is partly responsible for the 9/11 attacks? How can anyone so shamelessly accuse other nations of having done the attack while you clearly knowing the true guilty ones.

/facepalm.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Guess the

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Please outline the advantage Iran would gain from knocking down 3 civillian and a military structure in America?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

What concerns me... If this proves in court to be the claimed smoking gun and points to Iran's involvement, will this be used as the reason to engage in conflict with the country?

My first thought was...No,....after all these debates about who really did it, it can only be elements in the US government and/or Osama and his buddies.

This is the first time I hear about Iran being a possible candidate responsible for 911. Because of the ties of some high placed people in the US gov. with Osama and all the other alleged US gov. ties with high profile murders throughout history nothing will surprise me.

When I learned that Bush and Kerry were both bones men I received a reality shock. From that moment on I realised that what is happening during the POTUS election is all theatre. Somewhere by someone, or a few is decided who will be the next POTUS. And if there is a invisable party with this power it is not only the POTUS election that they control. The rabbit hole goes deep....freightening deep.

These alleged people in power are superior masters of illusion and manipulation of crowds. Maybe Osama was accused to divert the attention away from who was really involved. Maybe Osama agreed to be the patsy and to sacrifice his dying body (and soul) in return for business and/or leadership deals for his family and friends in the middle east when the smoke clears.

And Iran...If Iran turn out to be involved they must have played along with elements in the US gov. and Osama. No matter what Iran its part turn out to be it is unfortunate that the fact remains that high places US officials were involved with the 911 masacre.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Come now people... We all know that the only people who ever claimed credit for 911 was the American militia. All the evidence supports the fact that 911 was done by the American government so they could go to war in the middle east and drive the American economy forward.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
No, Iran had nothing to do with 9/11. Just someone trying to beat the drums of war to expand the war over energy is all.

TPTB are solely and squarely behind 9/11. No one else!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
terrorists did 9/11?

iran did 9/11?

ZIONISTS did 9/11?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
this is just breaking but Holder is expected at a news conference about a thwarted terror plot involving Iran and the targets being a couple of embassies and the assassination of the Saudi ambassador here in the US..

abcnews.com

FBI and DEA agents have disrupted a plot to commit a "significant terrorist act in the United States" tied to Iran, federal officials told ABC News today.

The officials said the plot included the assassination of the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the United States, Adel Al-Jubeir, with a bomb and subsequent bomb attacks on the Saudi and Israeli embassies in Washington, D.C.

Bombings of the Saudi and Israeli embassies in Buenos Aires, Argentina, were also discussed, according to the U.S. officials.

Why did I put it here? well one of the first interviews I heard on FNC with a guest, the guest was spinning bigtime with Iran's alleged ties to AlQaida..

Still waiting for the presser, but I am sure there will be folks wondering about the timing of this...

Lot's of bad news circulating in DC in regards to the Solyndra and Fast & Furious deal, time to divert attention?

I don't know, but that's what we do around here.. raise eyebrows

To just follow the events of this announcement please join the discussion in this BAN thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Tue, 11 Oct 2011 13:11:03 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: add link to news thread.

top topics

join