It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS, will you accept my apology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A month, or maybe more than that ago, i said some things (not of bad language or rudeness) that were completely idiotic to some of the moderators. First i didnt think much of it, but nooow......my conscience is talking to me.

My apologies ATS MODS. I dont know why i behaved that way, but it was completely UNNECASSARY (I didnt spell it right but close enough). Even if you dont remember specifically, because im sure you guys/girls are dealing with it all day, just know that this member has his tail between his legs.....

Alright.....i feel better.

"Can i have a hug?" The way Dr. Evil says it from austin powers

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It's good you Apologise and I'm sure they will accept it graciously but at the same time, they probably couldn't care less about a few insults.. From people on a forum they have and never will meet in the real world.. This is probably a regular occurrence when moderating a site like this...

So there is probably no need to feel bad about it.. As they would say in france 'cest la vie' (that's life)
edit on 15/9/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
It's good you Apologise and I'm sure they will accept it graciously but at the same time, they probably couldn't care less about a few insults.. From people on a forum they have and never will meet in the real world.. This is probably a regular occurrence when moderating a site like this...

I can dig that, but it still doesnt justify my actions and thats what bugs me. But thank you though, i appreciate the input.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
hahaha getting in my seven chuckles this morning.........sips some coffee, thanks for that!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I can dig that, but it still doesnt justify my actions and thats what bugs me. But thank you though, i appreciate the input.

I do understand fella.. I have in the past been extremely rude to people on this site.. And as it isn't my nature to be like that so I have felt bad afterwards.

But sometimes we all have to have to let of a bit of steam.. It's just human nature.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by InshaAllah
hahaha getting in my seven chuckles this morning.........sips some coffee, thanks for that!

Im glad at least someone is gettin a laugh. This is a strictly positive area so im digging it
edit on 15-9-2011 by mthgs602 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
No idea what this is about but a sincere apology is never wasted.

Emotions run high here...I found that out the hard way last spring. For some people this is just a messageboard but for others it is more. The fact that you took the time to apologize for something probably basicall forgotten shows that you are squarely in the second camp, and for that you have my respect.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

We'll never turn down an apology....

Accepted.

Please keep in mind, we're all volunteers, just trying to help build a better site.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Well I for one don't accept your apology, dignity Man...it's what separates us from the animals. Although I've not been on the sharp end of your outlandish behaviour and was not around to speculate on it at the time, I still feel it necessary to express my opinion on the matter.

Good day to you sir!!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Idk i likes to rages.

Hrmmrmmrmmrrrrhirhmmerrrrmmmr.

Uh sure who are we to judge you or strike you downs?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 5mok3r

Dignity? You must for get you wipe your anus daily with tissue paper not exactly a wide breadth of dignity stemming from being milimiters from our hands. I know reality is a battle of egos with shfting alliances but dont lie to yourself or grownl too attatched to this body dignity can truly never be taken.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Lysergic because: horrible touch screen typing skills

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
i can attest to emotions running high on this site
ive become very familar with that the last few days. some people are laughable and crazy on here. But it is good to see a member with enough maturity to realize they were wrong and apologize like a mature adult. props for that bud

top topics

join