It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Help Us, God Help Us All

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
reply to post by daryllyn

Never regret the choices you make, for they make you who are.
I mean that.

But as for the OP, my sentiments exactly.
Your thoughts are in-line with everything that ALL people should know...or think of.
But, in reality, people just don't think the same.
There's far too many distractions taking place these days...
No one can keep focus.

That's the point, my friend...
If people are so distracted by material things, ideas, and lives...
Then how can they notice what is taking place in front of their eyes?
The truth is, people don't want to accept it.
They will fight hard to deny any ignorance.

Just learn to accept the way you were brought into this...
Learn to embrace what you know...and what others don't.

For you have more knowledge than most people around you.
That sets you apart from the pack.

I agree with you but these people owe it to their children and loved ones...they are bringing these beautiful beings into a prison because they don't care more for them that they do for their house, car, clothes or fri/sat night!!!

Whats up with that? Honestly...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

These are choices that parents make.
Either raise children with responsibility, or pawn them off to give in to a lustful lifestyle.
I can't speak for every parent, but all to often I see mothers pawning off children to party/bar hop.
Yes it's disgusting, but it's their choice and they have to live with it.
Not me.

If you bear children, you have a life-long responsibility now.
Some people never accept responsibility in their lives, let alone with a child.
So it's saddening...and it happens all too often.
But it's the persons fault.
Because it all derives from the choices they make.

Just to add a mini note:

In the past 4-5 years my train of thought has been de-railed.
In a good way.

Ever since opening my eyes to the atrocities taking place globally...
I have drastically changed how I think of things.
Now, this has changed my life for the better but sometimes for the worse.
My friends don't understand me, my family is blinded and it's hard to communicate.
It seems that once you realize what is taking place around you, you become "aware."
All it takes is an open mind, and research!

Even with all these things taking place, I remain faithful.
I see more events taking place daily, proving my beliefs...

I honestly believe the battle between good and evil will take place.
Just don't know when.

Because if you honestly look around at the greed, lust, pride and envy of nations...
If you look and see the plot of the "elite" and what they do to the human race...
If you look at what greed has turned this planet into...
You will see the evil running this planet.
There is good here, but evil is more rampant these days.
But I believe there is a reason for it.
And it is definitely proving to be a plan.

At least, that's the way I see it.
And I am a realist.

edit on 15-9-2011 by havok because: Spelling and added a reply

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

I agree with you, if it even comes down to us picking sides ? Then so be it, I'm tired of this, so tired and it never seems to stop. The greed, hate, idiotic people and so forth. So mote it be and let it be. I'm done.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You bring up so many familiar thoughts, OP.

The fact of the matter is realizing just how deep the "electeds" and corporations have their hands woven into almost every part of todays society. Once we understand the entire layout of the corruption forced upon us so gradually over the years, we may start to recognize the weaknesses.

IMO, nothing is forever and we are merely part of a chapter in history.

I personally have felt the effects of this corruption on an extreme scale. For 12 years, I have been self employed as a custom residential builder. I am also a single parent of two children and for the first 9 years in business, I was able to provide a comfortable life for my children and I.

Over the last few years I have witnessed a declination of that comfort, having to make greater sacrifices for the well being of my family, selling our home for way less than I paid for it. Getting into a simple rental with only 2 bedrooms which I gave to the kids, while I sleep on the couch. Even though I downsized greatly, I still struggle in keeping the ship afloat, as it always seems to be rocking one way or.the other.

The most disturbing part of all of this.is not my struggles personally, but knowing that my children will be paying for the greed of our electeds and corporations 10 fold, if not more when they become taxpaying citizens. I am not cool with this at all, and I am willing to make extreme sacrifices to protect our future generations from the grasp of greed that we as a people have been misled into.

I personally, pledge alligence to discarding the trash, and laying the groundwork to a more positive future for the generations to come.

History has shown that even in small numbers, the world can be changed for the better. Look at the Spartans.

Star and flag my friend...
edit on 9/15/2011 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Havok,

I see exactly where you are coming from. If i look back at my life, say in 2005, i was a totally different person. I was very much part of the "mouse wheel" until i jumped off. I don't know why i did or even how i did but i sure am glad.

My child will NOT be part of this, he will be taught through nature and love, not through lies, media and other control measures.

I'd rather he played amongst bugs, leafs, trees, fields, animals etc that with an Xbox or an expensive toy that does nothing but promote materialism!!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You are a good person for making that choice.
But, remember how society is set up.
Children are very impressionable.
If your child knows how to enjoy life without the material world, great...
It can be the best thing to teach a child.
Rather than giving in to every desire, teach a child how to be outside or how to be creative.
Imagination is far superior to unoriginal video game playing. (being inside)
But their peers may not see it the same way.
So be warned the ridicule will follow.
Children can be harsh when they don't know any better.
Most children don't.

They only know what their parents teach them.

For that, I am thankful my parents taught me well.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
God heard your prayer.

1/3rd+ of America will be DEAD within 5 years.

How many Baby Boomers are there? Their tickers are about to stop ticking?

They didn't have enough kids. Poisoned the ones they had.

Now the Border has to be left open to get fresh DNA and Obama's fast tracking +1 million other foreigners in as new US citizens every year.

Look at the US Population Demographics. The Baby Boomer Generation's kids should be mad. Not only did they have aweful parents who were only out for their own booze/drugs fix and beat their kids....

There was no one smart enough to realize a problem was soon going to come. Look at what those Chinese did with their Industrial boom money. Built entire ghost cities so their kids can atleast look back and see something was left for them...they'd have a place to live.

Americans don't even have homes to live in. Capitalism= fail.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Top thread, I too must be part of this 10% as youre posts and some replies from like minded people here have really hit my core, I also have changed completely as a person, from a social monster to an avid researcher of all truth and through years of research I have come to the conclusion we are being lied and manipulated too.
And it seems while my head has been deep in years of searching for the answers, the rest of society has lost all sense of what is happening in the world, and seem to be oblivious to the the most obvious lies.

Theres no hope for anyone until they think for themselves, my efforts are wasted as I always end up looking and feeling the fool, even though I am trying to help (awake) them.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Sadly, Years ago, I made a decision that I will not bring children of my own into this Reality. I treat all children as if they were my little brothers.. I love all kids, and treat them with respect. If somehow, I do have a child, I will not regret the child. I will nuture and love my child.

That said, I live a lonely life. Its a choice. It doesnt really bother me, because I love the simple pleasures in life, like wind blowing through a tree, water cascading down rocks, birds, animals, the natural world in general. When the SHTF, I will be able to help others, since I am alone, healthy, and quite knowledgable in survival.

I have discussed this with friends (who all have kids, im the only one in my circle with no children), and they agree that unfortunately I am in the best position for SHTF sceniro. And if nothing happens and I die alone. well, we are never truly alone. I believe in reincarnation, and i think Ive been here many many many times before. I jokingly tell my friends that Ive had enough children in my lifetimes, that this life is for ME..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hi There,
I have two teenage boys (19 and 16) a couple of years ago myself and their father were having a conversation along the lines of number stations, 9/11, Government cover ups ect.... and the youngest who was about 14 at the time came and sat down and started asking us questions, "what are you talking about?" " What exactly are number stations?" " what does the government do?" those kinda things,
We have never in our lives tried to make our boys believe in anything just because we do and both my husband and myself started to answer his questions in the most objective way possible, explaining that these were just our views, but if he wanted to know more then he should either ask us specific questions or do some research on the internet ect.
He came and sat with us and started to search the internet with my husband for some of the things we had been talking about. I will NEVER forget the look on his face when suddenly the penny dropped,
and the dissapointment in his voice when he looked accross at me and said, "But mum, this isn't what they taught me at school" They have been lieing to us. isnt school always meant to tell the truth?

slowly we introduced him to ATS, and he is now an avid reader of this site, going to school telling other kids about it and often printing off information he thinks his peers may find interesting.

In a way I am glad he is opening up his eyes to what is going on around us, but seeing him back on that day when he realised that even some of the people he trusted had been lieing to him will stay with me forever.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The biggest and longest running "conspiracy against human kind" was excluded by the OP. There isn't any magic man in the sky that's going to help anybody.

We should be helping each other.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedParrotHead
The biggest and longest running "conspiracy against human kind" was excluded by the OP. There isn't any magic man in the sky that's going to help anybody.

We should be helping each other.

I too believe this but i do believe in a creator...i don't believe in the christian God, i have a strong belief that we are not here by chance or mistake!

I closed with "God help us", more as a figure of speech than anything else, but yes, i agree, religion is probably one of the top 5 conspiracies of all time!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by serendipity59
Hi There,
I have two teenage boys (19 and 16) a couple of years ago myself and their father were having a conversation along the lines of number stations, 9/11, Government cover ups ect.... and the youngest who was about 14 at the time came and sat down and started asking us questions, "what are you talking about?" " What exactly are number stations?" " what does the government do?" those kinda things,
We have never in our lives tried to make our boys believe in anything just because we do and both my husband and myself started to answer his questions in the most objective way possible, explaining that these were just our views, but if he wanted to know more then he should either ask us specific questions or do some research on the internet ect.
He came and sat with us and started to search the internet with my husband for some of the things we had been talking about. I will NEVER forget the look on his face when suddenly the penny dropped,
and the dissapointment in his voice when he looked accross at me and said, "But mum, this isn't what they taught me at school" They have been lieing to us. isnt school always meant to tell the truth?

slowly we introduced him to ATS, and he is now an avid reader of this site, going to school telling other kids about it and often printing off information he thinks his peers may find interesting.

In a way I am glad he is opening up his eyes to what is going on around us, but seeing him back on that day when he realised that even some of the people he trusted had been lieing to him will stay with me forever.

I enjoyed this short story...i often wonder, if we as a way of life make it to the time when my 2 year old can sit in a position of curiosity about this stuff, that i too can see his expression because in all honesty, him knowing the truth about the world will be a "good" thing...

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The quote erroneously attributed to Benjamin Franklin that,
"Democracy is akin to two wolves and a lamb, deciding what to have for lunch"
Is sadly so true no matter who coined it.

The TPTB have an easy task as far as dumbing down and guiding the population goes.
This is why the inevitability of our enslavement and depopulation is coming, it's like screaming at the stars.
It is often impossible to teach our children otherwise, as our voices of reason are drowned by the roars of greed, which is the bait upon the hook, on the fishing line that reels mankind in.
I do not wish for an apocalypse, (lowering of the veil) I wish for mankind to wake up but I am but a lamb, in a field of wolves.
(albeit a well armed lamb)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Great post..I ask myself everyday why is it that we the people don't stand up and do something anything.

I come up with to reasons

1. As much as some of us hate the current situation in is all we know . There is no doubt that we as a whole need changes but what changes is the question.

2. Most people are content and until it effects them personally they have no reason to challenge or speak out.
They are just grateful to be doing better then others.

I am in america and most of the people I speak to always use the same argument when I start talking about freedom or anything else about the people in charge..there answer is usually well look how bad it is there or how bad people have it someplace else and we should consider ourselves lucky. Lucky not to be starving lucky to have it so good..

It really does suck..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

"We entrust our governments to lead us in the direction that is best for our society and existence,.."

i don't agree. generation after generation, we commoners are born into a pre-built power structure and dominated over by those who have been large and in charge for a very long time. it's shoved down our throats before we are even aware it exists.

the well-to-do are long established and connected. they don't just play the game, they made it up and rule as they went along. you and i are concerned with paying bills, dinner on the table, maybe buying a house some day. those of power and influence only part with sheckles when it is going to pay off in spades. a small house for us, another housing development for them.

as for the evils of the world, there are hundreds of groups trying to right the wrongs, fighting for all sorts of causes. you name it, someone donates to it, someone else writes about it, someone is trying to get laws changed and things straightened out. pick a cause that interest you, look up a local chapter and donate some time or break open your wallet, they will be happy for your help.

God helps those who helps themselves. Actions speak louder than words. Bitching on a web site is fun but you got to get involved if you want to change your world.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ugh I'm sorry if this reply gets really rambly and doesn't really make sense. But I just related to this post so much, thank you. It's everything I've learned on ATS in a nutshell, everyone should read it.

I've been lurking ATS since I was 13 & as a teenager, so much stress is put on my future and what is normal and expected. I have to go to college, I have to stay within the normal social confines of high school, I can't talk with my friends about stuff like reality or conspiracy theories without being a "weirdo". This post just reinforces my mixed feelings of hope/hopefulness for the future. Everything seems to be unraveling in our society, the government, in reality. It could be time for an awakening or we could just be speeding up towards destruction.

My generation is so force-fed the notion of going through the school system, keeping our heads down and turning our noses up at 'stupid' things like UFO's or the Illuminati, or New World Order or matters of metaphysics, of what the universe is actually made of. If I even try to talk to my friends about actual matters, they just call me weird and laugh it off. I'm the oddball girl in my group of friends. I'm my own person and I've been realizing that since I was in elementary school. Maybe it's just special snowflake syndrome and everyone feels this way, but I have always been critical and aware of the prison that is our society.

My parents don't understand this, and if I even thought of telling them about all the eye-opening threads I've read, they wouldn't really listen. I want to be so much more than a college graduate or a high school student. I want to live as a free person. What is the point of all of this mass control. We are all human beings. Money is paper, power is an illusion. It's all stupid.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
there must be something we can do, surely... We can't give up here, never. We just need to hold on, we can do it I'm sure of it.

I can remember when I had no idea that any of this was going on, age 16(not too long ago actually) I didn't really care for anyone other than those close me(family) anyone else, well all I can say is I was terrible.
(I wasn't violent, just drinking all the time, not listening and didn't have a care in the world)

Anyway, left school and went to college and looking back at it now, I am quite amazed at how many people are awake(so to speak) I've met a lot of people that are aware of this and would listen to what we have to say. We just need to keep pushing, it can't be that long till more and more of decide to wake up just like I did.

sometimes wish I didn't wake up, I'm sickened when I look at the world around me, too much suffering, too much death. It hurts, really does but then I think, if I never woke up, I wouldn't be able to spread the word and help everyone awaken but yeah, I have great hope for humanity we are a strong and loving race, we will do it

anyway, much love to you all

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Dont worry so much man
life is too short.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Feelin' you sincerity & empathy in this post OP...As I do, for this mad, mad world that we live in.

Let's hope there really is some sort of Divine Intervention (or at least a spiritual awakening/revolution) that changes this world, for better.

S + F.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join