It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Help Us, God Help Us All

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+95 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hi All,

I’m creating this thread, not to incite violence or to masquerade as a person I’m not but as a fellow human trying to find out why we let the atrocities of this world occur. There are 6,500,000,000 people or so on Earth with a projected rise to 10,000,000,000 by 2050 yet we can’t “live” life as it is meant to be. We entrust our governments to lead us in the direction that is best for our society and existence, yet we find ourselves becoming emotionally charged at the truth that is hidden from us by those we entrust.

The lies by the world governments go so deep into society that, to be honest, I find it nigh on impossible to tell what truth actually is. Our destiny is handed over at birth to a group of individuals by our parents who firmly believe that the elected group of individuals in power are going to provide a society that will assist in bringing up their little bundle of joy.

I’ve been on ATS for about 2 or so years and the amount my eyes have opened and the things I have learnt probably equal that of my prior 26 years before finding ATS. This forum is full of some fantastically brilliant researchers, presenters and fellow humans who seek the truth and bring their opinion to the table.

Yet for all our ramblings, discoveries, knowledge sharing abilities and our desire to hear the truth, we continue to remain prisoners. I am also in this category but I am totally fed up with this way of life. I often find myself wishing I could “go to the mountains, find a safe valley with the natural resources I need, build my own house out of nature’s larder, grow my own foods and live off of the land…free of money, power, desire, guilt and materialism. I wish deeply I could do this but here in the UK, I cant. If the land isn’t owned by a land owner, it’s owned by the crown. Why on earth and how on earth did society allow this to happen? This earth is as much mine as it is The Monarch’s or the governments.

We live in a society that breeds fear, incompetence, ignorance, murder, fakery, destruction, power, segregation, humiliation, punishment without cause, control and pride. All the things we could do without to succeed humanely.

There are so many threads I have read that have opened my eyes to things, we as a group see them, and a few others do too but the conspiracy and inquisitive group of humans probably amount to a guess of about 10% of humanity, the remaining 90% just plod along like mice on a wheel. Some of the things I have read, whether true or not is irrelevant because the ultimate aim of all the threads is to open my eyes, some of the more frightening things are below.

Arsenic in Food
Mercury in Vaccines
Releasing Viruses on to Humanity (AIDS etc)
Nibiru/Elenin Cover-up
Aspartame
Fluoride
Banning of Supplements
Nuclear Power and the Dangers of It
Alien Life Already Known To The Elite
Ancient History Being Incorrect And Purposefully Kept Hidden
The Presence Of UFO’s
The Fixing Of Oil Prices and Control Of The Stock Exchange
911 And Inside Jobs
The Mass Lies In The MSM
The Pesticides In Food
The Fear Of Disease
The Prohibition Of Enjoying Natural Life
The Selling Of Debt
The Illegal Wars
Cancer Cure Kept Hidden

The list goes on and on...

I don’t understand why we don’t do anything about it. Why are we not stopping this, not by bringing these things to ATS but by bringing these things to the governments of the world? We are allowing our children, our loved ones, our fellow humans to be murdered, poisoned, lied too, deceived and hated for what reason? To make others rich in money and wisdom whilst neglecting ourselves? This isn’t humanity, this isn’t life, this isn’t me and this isn’t what I want for anyone else.

The answers and the change are all in our reach but we are too scared to get them. I cannot do this on my own because as a single person I have no clout, as a large million or so group I have a lot of clout but that million or so are too scared like me to stop it.

All I can do is seek my own knowledge and try to protect those around me whilst watching this beautiful world fall to pieces around me!

We are such a beautiful species with unlimited potential to expand ourselves yet we are rounded up like animals, lied to like children, ignored and spat on from a great height, all in the name of “freedom”…I’m not free, I’m a prisoner…

If ever there was a time to say it, now would be the best time “God help us”.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
People need to come to the understanding that Government is NOT the solution.
As soon as individuals start to take personal responsibility, and stop depending on
the Government, this world will be a much better place to live in.

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

6.9, very close to 7.

Jamie.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Great post, half the things in your list made me want to start drinking or get a pitchfork and run to the white house doors. Sad world we're living in, your list makes me crave for world's end.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hi, I agree and am also in the UK, north west England.

It would help if we had any idea of our numbers, not just on here but other sites discussing similar issues. There are undoubtedly many people who feel that things are wrong but have not discovered these sites. This is why I try to 'plug' ATS on social media and in conversations with whoever I see.

I think if we all do this enough we may reach at least some who will join and become part of whatever movement appeals be it Zeitgeist/Venus project, Thrive or any of the countless non-compliance movements which are appearing. We are fairly well spread out across the globe and once we have some coherence could start to protest to further increase our numbers through publicising our cause/s. With all the separate though similar movements we must be gaining some momentum.

I read something on here about only actually needing 10% of a population to affect the consciousness of the population. So we should be seeing an influx of like mindedness in the very near future.

Namaste.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Threegirls because: caught the button oops

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I agree with you whole heartedly, but people need to start getting involved with their local government as well as their federal. I too am getting involved, it may only be a small part, but doing something about it, beats complaining about it

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Your totally right but when i talk to people around my neck of the woods about some of this stuff, they look at me like I'm a nutter! I posted a couple of Videos on my FB page (for instance) regarding the 911 and the conspiracy surrounding it, in fact i posted 2 videos, 1 being for those sitting on the fence and not 1 person of the 200 or so on my page "liked" it or commented, yet there are lots of likes for status updates like "just got my new Audi A4" or "Can't wait for the next episode of Neighbours" etc etc...people really just don't care and it is such a sad story!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie

6.9, very close to 7.

Jamie.

I'm confused...is that 6.9 out of 10? If so thank you but I'm sure there are millions out there who could add to that or say their own piece!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Op, I was thinking about just giving up. No matter what we do, nothing will change. I smile, I smile and I smile, i'm never happy and nothing seems to change. Lord help us all is correct, anybody help us. When is the end of the world coming ?

At first I wouldn't wish the Apocalypse on anybody but when is the end coming ? I'm tired of this, we go through generations of people and the latter will never experience the freedoms we had. It honestly makes me want to get my tubes tied and sell my eggs one by one. What is the point of reproducing when you know your children won't be truly free ?

When will this # be over ? Oh lord.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well in my opinion, I think the answers to your question is simply that we are "comfortable" in our lives. Despite the knowledge we may or may not have uncovered, we are comfortable complaining and saying things aren't fair because it's easy to do so. A lot of it has to do with the conditioning that we grew up with and the other part has to with fear. Those two factors attribute to our apathy. Which is then attributed to a rigged system that "they" control. Still though we have the gift of choice.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
[color=dodgerblue]To me it seems that everything is backwards and all effed up.

If I knew 5 years ago, what I know now, I wouldn't have had children. I am saddened at the thought of what their world will be like when they come of age. It's declining at such a rapid pace that I cannot imagine what their day to day life will be like when they grow up.

S&F OP.

edit on 15-9-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
[color=dodgerblue]To me it seems that everything is backwards and all effed up.

If I knew 5 years ago, what I know now, I wouldn't have had children. I am saddened at the thought of what their world will be like when they come of age. It's declining at such a rapid pace that I cannot imagine what their day to day life will be like when they grow up.

S&F OP.

Me either, I don't even want a child. Considering I thought about it but then again, what's the point for me ? No point in continuing my useless bloodline to someone else. Just soaked in failure and shame. Somebody needs to help us, it's unreal. When I think of the future, I can't see it. Either I'll be an Embalmer, a psychiatrist, writer or a bum backpacking Europe. I have no idea of where I'll be.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

[color=dodgerblue]I have 2 little boys. I love them more than I could have ever imagined that anyone could ever love anything. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

But...

I feel extremely sad for the future they are facing.

We need drastic changes to even begin to turn it around.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
We entrust our governments to lead us in the direction that is best for our society and existence, yet we find ourselves becoming emotionally charged at the truth that is hidden from us by those we entrust.

There's part of the problem.
We have been brainwashed to accept these officials as leaders.
They are not our leaders.
We do not elect leaders.
in the US, we elect representatives of the will of the people.
When these officials stop listening to their constituants, and make decisions for us, we are beat.
We should have them removed from office and tried for treason.

However, reality is such that we accept what they profess, and accept them as elected "leaders".

It's our own fault.

Originally posted by jrmcleod

The lies by the world governments go so deep into society that, to be honest, I find it nigh on impossible to tell what truth actually is.

Follow the money.
That's all that's left.
If you want the truth, just look for the cash flow and who can profit financially.
Most conspiracies aren't hidden at all.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
These questions you ask are the same that rattle around my head each and every day.

In as much as you see ATS as a place for discovery and debate, I see ATS as a good example of how and why society at large continues to either put up with or promote the current paradigm that keeps us all enslaved. Independent thinkers are either scoffed at, ridiculed or drawn into heated debates that keep us in a fearful or angered state of mind. Really, who can change anything when they are confused, frightened or angry? I see ATS as a good representation of the world at large.

I cooperate with the world as it is less and less, including ATS.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Never regret the choices you make, for they make you who are.
I mean that.

But as for the OP, my sentiments exactly.
Your thoughts are in-line with everything that ALL people should know...or think of.
But, in reality, people just don't think the same.
There's far too many distractions taking place these days...
No one can keep focus.

That's the point, my friend...
If people are so distracted by material things, ideas, and lives...
Then how can they notice what is taking place in front of their eyes?
The truth is, people don't want to accept it.
They will fight hard to deny any ignorance.

Just learn to accept the way you were brought into this...
Learn to embrace what you know...and what others don't.

For you have more knowledge than most people around you.
That sets you apart from the pack.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
reply to post by Heartisblack

[color=dodgerblue]I have 2 little boys. I love them more than I could have ever imagined that anyone could ever love anything. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

But...

I feel extremely sad for the future they are facing.

We need drastic changes to even begin to turn it around.

Couldnt agree more, i have a little boy and he is inspiring me to change...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
reply to post by daryllyn

Never regret the choices you make, for they make you who are.
I mean that.

[color=dodgerblue]So true.

Sometimes a reminder is just the thing you need.

So, thank you for that (:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join