It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shameful behaviour of the united states government

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
The political stance of the U.S. is now what it always has been- and that is what is in OUR best interests.Do the politicians give the appearance that we support Israel out of moral or religious obligation? Well in my opinion they do but in reality as soon as it is not in the best interest of US- the govt. will pull their support so quickly it will make our heads spin.

Perhaps, perhaps not. If that's true, they surely won't publicize it as the backlash from Americans, most the Christians for no real or good reason, would be devastating.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
We fail to recognize the Biblical implications involving anyone who turns their backs on Israel! As it is written, any Nation who turns its back on Israel will suffer a mighty blow by GOD himself. (sorry not my theory and is widely known as part of scripture).

Jacob created the Tribes of Israel. His 7th son Gad, was born from a handmaid ole Jacob put the tool to. Gad is the punisher of Israel. Since he and his Tribe he created weren't full blooded they were chased away. Now considered a "Lost Tribe" of Israel.

It's Gad who's written will punish Israel. And God says it's A-OK.

Do you know who is the Tribe of Gad now? Where they went?

They aren't happy with what their brothers did to them.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Since I offered up Brother Begley and I had reached back to the 9th to reference the subject of Israel, I wanted to offer another; his most recent message came through shortly after posting.

For your consideration if you are open to listen; this mornings message from Brother Paul Begley is talking about this same subject matter. There is nothing unreasonable about this man and his "news" albeit not the best "entertainer/singer" on youtube!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321

All of this potential chaos is being allowed to unfold, so that a president of the U.S can appease the jewish voters and secure a 2nd term in office. Can their be any doubt now about just how powerful Israels grip on the united states has become?

Could he seriously win a second term in office? would 6.5 million potential Jewish votes really make that much of a difference?Surely the majority of US citizens can see through that inconsequential ,lying nonentity?

edit on 15-9-2011 by nake13 because: .

edit on 15-9-2011 by nake13 because: -

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by applebaum

I think that the U.S. is tending their own garden in Israel. Don't you agree that from a military standpoint (I am not talking a moral standpoint here) it is prudent to have a presence in the M.E?

The Israelis will not allow the US to have a military base in Israel!

You do know that, don't you?

Israel has no constitution because they do not want to give non-Jews any rights.

Israel has no extradition treaty with the US.

Israel has had and probably still has the most extensive spy program going on against the US.

Israel has stolen a boat load of military secrets from "us" as well as nuclear material they used to make A-bombs.

Israel murdered 34 American sevvicemen in 1967.

Not sure what you think and ally is but Israel is not an ally of the US, never was, never will be.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

Where did I say I was only concerned about votes and my country?

How did I do this by simply pointing out to the OP that it's really more about a humongous portion of the population in the States, rather than just a few or some Zionist agenda that he has?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Just wanted to add again, the whole Palestinian issue is a concocted issue by the Arabs to be a thorn in Isreal's side.

There is no such thing as a Palestinian, there is no Palestinian language, food, culture, etc. They are misplaced (or force placed) Arabs, mostly Jordanian.

Palestine as a region was named by the Romans to irk the Hebrews/Jews when the Roman Empire occumpied the area. "Palestine" is a Romanization of the name of Hebrews historical enemy, the Philistines (you know from the Bible, that book most here belittle). The Romans renmaed the area this as part of their subjegation of the area.

When the UN declared Isreal a state after WWII, The Arabs pushed as many people as they could into historically Jewish areas. When the Arabs attacked in1948, and later in 1967 and Israel occupied the West bank and other disputed territories the displaced Arabs (or Palestinians" were told they could leave the area, but Jordan, Saudi and other Arab nationas refuesd. They created the problem to give them an anti isreal agenda on the world stage.

Here are just a few of the random various websites that go deaper in this, I know, it's all zionist propaganda.....

www.islam-watch.org...

online.wsj.com...

www.spokesman.com...

www.justpeaceforisrael.com...

www.eretzyisroel.org...

The last one points out that 98% of military aged arab men chose NOT to fight in the first war against the establishment of Isreal.

edit on 15-9-2011 by SrWingCommander because: spelling

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by Atzil321
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

So your happy that U.S foreign policy is now driven by the Jews and christian voters/lobyists? Even when that policy has the potential to cause chaos in the middle east and blow up into open warfare? I think its you who are not seeing the big picture...
Since Jews and Christians likely form the majority of the population of the US, why shouldn't we drive the foreign policy? There is already chaos in the ME and has been for a long time. Actually, I have to wonder if open war might be better than this terrorist crap that has been ongoing for decades. I vote that this time we let Israel kick their collective a$$e$ again and this time we let them keep what they take. How do you like them apples? I am sick and tired of you islamic apologists.

This is the reason behind the wall of separation between church and state. So that way silly delusions won't make ignorant decisions for us. Would you want this to be our foreign policy? And he admits to who makes our foreign policy.

It's time for the US to drop Israel like the bad habit they are. It's wrong for us to protect one terrorist nation from another terrorist nation.
edit on 15-9-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
Just wanted to add again, the whole Palestinian issue is a concocted issue by the Arabs to be a thorn in Isreal's side.

There is no such thing as a Palestinian, there is no Palestinian language, food, culture, etc. They are misplaced (or force placed) Arabs, mostly Jordanian.

Palestine as a region was named by the Romans to irk the Hebrews/Jews when the Roman Empire occumpied the area. "Palestine" is a Romanization of the name of Hebrews historical enemy, the Philistines (you know from the Bible, that book most here belittle). The Romans renmaed the area this as part of their subjegation of the area.

When the UN declared Isreal a state after WWII, The Arabs pushed as many people as they could into historically Jewish areas. When the Arabs attacked in1948, and later in 1967 and Israel occupied the West bank and other disputed territories the displaced Arabs (or Palestinians" were told they could leave the area, but Jordan, Saudi and other Arab nationas refuesd. They created the problem to give them an anti isreal agenda on the world stage.

Here are just a few of the random various websites that go deaper in this, I know, it's all zionist propaganda.....

www.islam-watch.org...

online.wsj.com...

www.spokesman.com...

www.justpeaceforisrael.com...

www.eretzyisroel.org...

The last one points out that 98% of military aged arab men chose NOT to fight in the first war against the establishment of Isreal.

edit on 15-9-2011 by SrWingCommander because: spelling

Israel was attacked in 48 and 67? Not hardly Israel started both of those wars.

When Arab armies entered Palestine in 1948, war had already started 5 months before. The Zionists started the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians and the take over and destruction of Palestinian villages as early as December 1947. When the Arab armies came to the defense of the Palestinians, it was to prevent the complete takeover of Palestine by the Zionists. They had explicit orders not to attack Israel outside the declared borders of the UN partition plan (that was definitely the case for the Jordanian and Iraqi forces). However, by the time they arrived, the Zionists had already ethnically cleansed more than 100 Palestinian villages and occupied nearly one third of the area allotted to the Arab state by the UN plan. More than 100,000 Palestinians have already become refugees before Arab armies arrived. The Arab armies were not successful at completely protecting the land allocated to the Arab state, and more land fell to the Zionists. The infamous Deir Yassin massacre was committed by the Zionists in April 1948.
And any history book will tell you Israel started the war in 67 also by sneak attack claiming as always they were defending themselves.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

But why do Israeli Jews rape the innocent children?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

We fail to recognize the Biblical implications involving anyone who turns their backs on Israel! As it is written, any Nation who turns its back on Israel will suffer a mighty blow by GOD himself. (sorry not my theory and is widely known as part of scripture).

It's funny how people remember this but forget that God accursed them. Even Jesus denounced the Jews when they rejected him.
When St Paul said, “The Jews killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets; they please not God but are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to preach the Gospel to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath of God is come unto them to the uttermost,” did he not make it crystal clear that the Jews are not the “Chosen People?” God will not come to their aid because they are not the chosen ones.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Paul was refering to the Sanhedrin, not the Hebrew people all together.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander

Paul was refering to the Sanhedrin, not the Hebrew people all together.

Do you mean Ron Paul drew a parallel between the Sanhedrin and the Federal Reserve?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
But why do Israeli Jews rape the innocent children?

Lol
edit on 16-9-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I agree, the lineage is questionable at best! There is still the "missing" Tribe of David; I have always felt that the South African Jews have lived exemplary lives of peace.

Any dual-citizen or Zionist would recognize that they are considered just as much Goyim as the rest of us; purposefully tainted in an effort to eliminate those that are deemed "not chosen". Inter-racial and Inter-religion mixes have always been open to our Society in the past 50 years albeit subjugated at first. It is not hard to see the hands being played out through Hollywood and the Political arena.

In as much as I do believe scripture, I do not think any of us understand the Truth that this is forcibly being played out and may surprise even our handlers!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join