It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shameful behaviour of the united states government

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
We fail to recognize the Biblical implications involving anyone who turns their backs on Israel! As it is written, any Nation who turns its back on Israel will suffer a mighty blow by GOD himself. (sorry not my theory and is widely known as part of scripture).

This is infused in the psyche of the Israeli citizen, both domestic and abroad, and carries from one religion to another. Middle America has this on their minds through their community churches. Considering "these times" the US has no alternative but to vote along with Israel against a Palestinian State.

Even Brother Paul Begely speaks about this almost daily in his "Bible Prophesy" Youtube presentations along with is daily radio program. "Are you Serious!"

I do Love this man! His Spirit is in his work!

Here is a recent video he did regarding Israel from Sept 9,

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with Jewish power but all to do with appeasing Christians who think it is their duty to defend Israel. The Jews are powerless they prove that in the way the cannot control there own tiny miniscule strip of dirt they call a country, the only incentive for the US government is money and a place to operate out of in the middle east.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I can attest to what your saying. I spent some time in the middle east as a Marine and I saw the two-faced attitude all over from arabs and other muslims. I saw what had become of Kuwait after we pushed the Iraqi's out. What utter inhumane despicable deeds happened during their occupation still makes me nauseous. Oh and anyone who has ever been to the middle east also knows that when you hear the Muzzin calling the muslims to prayer is almost always followed by some kind of violent act against soldiers.
They don't like us I don't care for them. Should we be there? NO. But we are and that isn't going to change anytime soon. So as an American I want my fellow countrymen and women to come back home safe. Yes it would be better for all if the US just stopped lumbering around the world like a giant oaf and concentrated on domestic issues but I fear this is all part of a larger agenda which you and I and most everyone else around is ignorant of and perhaps soon we shall see where this all takes us. Whatever the outcome it will not be to the benefit of us 'common' folks.
I say let the chips fall where they may and when and if it comes to this shore I have a small arsenal at my disposal which I will use to defend my little piece of this earth. You also realize if muslims owned up to the fact there is a bad element to their religion there might be less animosity towards them. For some reason they rarely own up to the facts.
Semper Fi!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by americanbuffalo1

I say let the chips fall where they may and when and if it comes to this shore I have a small arsenal at my disposal which I will use to defend my little piece of this earth. You also realize if muslims owned up to the fact there is a bad element to their religion there might be less animosity towards them. For some reason they rarely own up to the facts.
Seconded. The "so called moderates" don't exist. They are a fallacy invented by politically correct media to keep our blinders on a little while longer. Without political correctness hamstringing us, I think we would have made some truly decisive moves to end the threat long ago.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You and I agree then. As a soldier you get a different perspective on events as they unfold around you. A perspective which will never be seen by the majority of the people who have the luxury of being at home with little threat to their immediate security. It's just easier to go with the popular opinion than to really form your own.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by americanbuffalo1

You and I agree then. As a soldier you get a different perspective on events as they unfold around you. A perspective which will never be seen by the majority of the people who have the luxury of being at home with little threat to their immediate security. It's just easier to go with the popular opinion than to really form your own.

You know the bad thing is I was an EOD tech. I was trying to rid their landscape of devices that regularly killed and injured them and their children. The F'ers would still snipe at us while we were hunting the ieds. How stupid can they be? Their own children would sometimes get hurt or killed by those things. I guess a society that approves putting suicide vests on their children doesn't care enough to protect them from other dangers.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
We fail to recognize the Biblical implications involving anyone who turns their backs on Israel! As it is written, any Nation who turns its back on Israel will suffer a mighty blow by GOD himself. (sorry not my theory and is widely known as part of scripture).

Ridiculous. To say that recognizing a Palestinian state is somehow turning our backs on Israel is nothing short of ridiculous. The two just don't have anything in common. They would simply not exist without our aid and our protection, so I have serious doubts anyone could even try to make the claim we've turned our backs on them.

This is infused in the psyche of the Israeli citizen, both domestic and abroad, and carries from one religion to another. Middle America has this on their minds through their community churches. Considering "these times" the US has no alternative but to vote along with Israel against a Palestinian State.

We do have an alternative. We can vote to allow a Palestinian state. Having unrecognized tracks of land creates problems that are not needed.

I also feel simply eliminating the Palestinian lands entirely (having Israel take the entire thing) is a solution also. But either way, we can't continue on a path that has proven to be so disastrous thus far.

Even Brother Paul Begely speaks about this almost daily in his "Bible Prophesy" Youtube presentations along with is daily radio program. "Are you Serious!"

I do Love this man! His Spirit is in his work!

Here is a recent video he did regarding Israel from Sept 9,

That guy is a nut bag, pure and simple.

Peace
KJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

So your happy that U.S foreign policy is now driven by the Jews and christian voters/lobyists? Even when that policy has the potential to cause chaos in the middle east and blow up into open warfare? I think its you who are not seeing the big picture...

Now driven by the jews and christian voters, I think you need to go back and have a look in history to see this isn't a new thing, the US has been run with Isreal policy at the forefront for probably the last 50 years, it's just becoming more obvious now. You only have to look back through the records and see the amount of dual US/Israeli citizenship of both houses to see there must have been a conflict of interest (per se).

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

How stupid can they be?

Maybe they just wanted you to go home?

You know how you yell at illegals to ``GO HOME``? They probably felt the same way you do....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
reply to post by Atzil321

A vote against such a resolution would mean that all the favourable images from Obama’s Cairo speech – and from the US support for the Libyan and Egyptian revolutions – would be badly tarnished in the eyes of the arab world.
We are supposed to care? Why? Honestly I could not possibly care less about what the "arab world" thinks about us than what I do.

Do you care that 1,769 Americans have been killed in Afghanistan and 4,474 Americans have been killed in Iraq fighting for Israel?

Do you care that there are over 100,000 Americans with permanent injuries as a result of fighting for Israel?

Do you care that the US taxpayers have spent over one trillion dollars fighting for Israel?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Obama is merely another puppet. He will end up like JF Kennedy if he goes against the will of Israel.

The fact that United States is the only country to veto against Palestinian statehood, is a clear indication that Zionist puppet masters are controlling almost everything in United States.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Why do you care what happens in the US if you're from UK? Are you a US citizen working or living overseas?

Just curious. If not anything, even UK is partnering with US on Middle East issues. Why ? Because of the huge Oil Companies based out of UK and US and surely their economical ties to Money and Economy in General (Especially the US).

No matter what me or you think, politicians will do what they want to accomplish one way or the other.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

That guy is a nut bag, pure and simple.

Peace
KJ

That's an odd determination of words which might cloud your judgment on such affairs. The force behind Prophesy is being able to look outward at our world and take in the "News and Events" then finding the correlation in Scripture.

Brother Begley does an excellent job but doesn't hold judgment as it unfolds; his inability to get names pronounced right is probably his failing but it does bring a bit of humor into these perilous times. There is no question in my mind these are "those times", and so calling him a nut bag is like getting on the wrong train!

You might take him with a grain of salt and listen to him, take him humorously and lightly and realize he is actually speaking what most churches are speaking of. In that realm of nut-bags resides world leaders and citizens alike. It is not a coincidence what is happening before our eyes.

I still believe that this is a major factor and why the US will not vote for Palestine, and if they do then it is sealed as we will have to face the consequences of our actions against GOD. It is like a playbill that just keeps saying "we told you so" and as much as we all would like to reject the worst of ourselves, which I believe is "Religion", it is the Nature of the Beast to which we cannot deny we are a part of.

The Story is unfolding and we all have a part in it. Babylon will take a mighty fall and Israel is attached at the bosom so it will hurt on all ends.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Yeah the soldiers want to come HOME too! Of course we don't go suicide bombing illegal alien sanctuaries. So your making a silly comparison. Some of the people on this earth actually value life. I would venture to guess the majority of Americans value life. Of course we are indoctrinated to the belief of 'sanctity of life' Whereas those in the middle east and elsewhere are indoctrinated to the belief 'kill all who do not share your beliefs'.
Look we don't belong in the middle east. We are there whether you or I like it or not. We will never ever change the fact much of what the U.S. does in its foreign policy on the middle east is driven by a minority who hold the power to make the decisions.
Whether or not Palestine is recognized depends upon more factors than you can put your fingers on. The U.S. has done more to make this world a better place as well as making serious missteps in doing so. You and I and most have no idea what the TRUE AGENDA is and going forth we can speculate all we want but suffice to say it does not matter what the common person thinks or believes. We common folks are just fodder for the machine.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
If the Palestinians are such great people why does no other Arab country want them within their borders?

There's always someone trying to confuse the issue with the facts.

Second line: Good question!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Why do you care what happens in the US if you're from UK? Are you a US citizen working or living overseas?
I care what happens in the world for many reasons too numerous to mention. But one of my overriding fears for what is happening in the middle east these days, is the 4 young men in my close family group who are of draft age. These are the kids who will be forced to go and fight if large scale regional wars start breaking out. I don't want to see our kids dying in some forsaken hellhole defending the state of Israel. The whole situation can be handled peacefuly if the U.S government stop being hypocritical cowards and show some backbone....

edit on 15-9-2011 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
If the Palestinians are such great people why does no other Arab country want them within their borders? I would expect my Government to support Israel in all things in their valiant fight to exist in such hostile territory.

I feel badly that the Palestinians are without a country. However, this is a middle east issue not a US one. Neither the people of Israel or the Palestinians has it easy. There is no clear cut course of action that will appease anyone. I wish that the US would simply tend to its own garden. We have huge issues on our own shores that need addressing. Instead of fixing what is wrong with us, we go around trying to control the middle east. I realize it isn't as simple as that but taking care of one's own people is.

In addition, I think Obama is doing the best he can with a really screwed up situation. No one has been able to effectively mitigate the problems of the middle east. Not even the St. Regan.

Bash me if you will. I can take it. Maybe

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Curious that you ignore most of my response.

Originally posted by Greensage
That's an odd determination of words which might cloud your judgment on such affairs. The force behind Prophesy is being able to look outward at our world and take in the "News and Events" then finding the correlation in Scripture.

I don't find anything admirable about trying to wedge current events into scripture. Many have done it and they are rarely (if ever) correct. If there is some evidence of any of biblical "prophesy." being correct or pertaining to the world I'd be interested to hear it

Nevertheless, it's off-topic and has no purpose in a secular nation's foreign policy. Nor should it.

Brother Begley does an excellent job but doesn't hold judgment as it unfolds; his inability to get names pronounced right is probably his failing but it does bring a bit of humor into these perilous times. There is no question in my mind these are "those times", and so calling him a nut bag is like getting on the wrong train!

I'm pretty sure "those times" will pass in a spiritually uneventful fashion in the same way they always have.

You might take him with a grain of salt and listen to him, take him humorously and lightly and realize he is actually speaking what most churches are speaking of. In that realm of nut-bags resides world leaders and citizens alike. It is not a coincidence what is happening before our eyes.

Churches aren't making the political arena better, but worse (far worse). Their use of the bible as justification for political stances are both unnecessary and unhelpful, not to mention easily dismissed and defeated in any serious forum.

I still believe that this is a major factor and why the US will not vote for Palestine, and if they do then it is sealed as we will have to face the consequences of our actions against GOD. It is like a playbill that just keeps saying "we told you so" and as much as we all would like to reject the worst of ourselves, which I believe is "Religion", it is the Nature of the Beast to which we cannot deny we are a part of.

This is non-sense. Meaning not having anything remotely to do with sense, prudence, or understanding. Our support of Israel, which isn't going anywhere, has nothing to do with simply saying "Yes, that is a nation and a people".

You simply can't encourage them to act like a legitimate nation if everyone continues to ignore their existence.

The Story is unfolding and we all have a part in it. Babylon will take a mighty fall and Israel is attached at the bosom so it will hurt on all ends.

Well, I'm not Christian (thankfully). Even if I was, I'm intelligent enough to use logic,reason, and facts to inform my arguments. It's the only way people will take you seriously, unless they are idiots that is.

Peace
KJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by applebaum

I think that the U.S. is tending their own garden in Israel. Don't you agree that from a military standpoint (I am not talking a moral standpoint here) it is prudent to have a presence in the M.E?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

The political stance of the U.S. is now what it always has been- and that is what is in OUR best interests.Do the politicians give the appearance that we support Israel out of moral or religious obligation? Well in my opinion they do but in reality as soon as it is not in the best interest of US- the govt. will pull their support so quickly it will make our heads spin.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join