It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He did it all for me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by demonseed

Sorry for trying to help. You obviously are not very old or mature...go cry a river to your pillow - threads like this show what complete and utter fools post in public. Have fun playing your pathetic games. Oh yeah and I'm alerting the mods - people making "my blood spilling " comments on public forums need professional help.

CJ

"go cry a river to your pillow"

Stop reading my HW!

The blood "red" carpet was a metaphor. Report me, ill report you for stalking. That's like 3 times you wanted me to u2u.. are you really a rapist or something?
edit on 15-9-2011 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Sorry for trying to help. You obviously are not very old or mature...go cry a river to your pillow - threads like this show what complete and utter fools post in public. Have fun playing your pathetic games. Oh yeah and I'm alerting the mods - people making "my blood spilling " comments on public forums need professional help.

CJ

Did demonseed edit their post or something Seege? Cause I don't see where a comment was made about "my blood spilling"... Just wondering if I'm missing something or if you are referring to another thread... Either way, its a good thing he/she didn't take you up on your offer to chat privately... That was a nice little show you put on there, pretending like you cared... But you kinda blew it when your advances were declined and you then proceeded to show your TRUE colors by making your comments about "go cry a river into your pillow"... I guess that proves that your intentions were not so innocent to begin with. Good move, demonseed, there's no telling what kind of plans this individual had for you.... It seems at the very least you would've ended up involuntarily institutionalized if this unstable person had their way. I say unstable because at one moment they seemed to want to help, and the next moment they called you a complete and utter fool... Maybe you Do need professional help, maybe not. According to cj, people who make comments about "my blood spilling" need professional help, so, assuming cj knows what the hell he's talking about, I guess you are in the clear, unless as I said, you edited your post or cj is referring to a post you made in another thread that I'm not aware of... It could be that cj, in his infinite and benevolent wisdom, has chosen to twist your words around in regards to your comment about the red carpet except the red is your own blood. I thought that was rather poetic, and whole I certainly do hope that you are ok in every way imaginable, I'm gonna go ahead and be honest and say that I enjoyed that comment. You may have a gift for poetry or creative writing, demonseed. If you feel like chatting, I would be interested in hearing your opinion on a number of topics. While we can discuss everything in the open, right here, I would recommend you pm me only to let me know you've replied to my post as I have a hard time returning to threads since there are sooo many new threads appearing that I barely have time to keep up as it is, let alone come back to a thread ive already given my opinion on just to check and see if anyone commented on what I said. And no, my goal isn't to try to help you or fix you. I'm hardly qualified to do such a thing, and how would I know you even need fixing? I just thought I'd clarify that so you don't confuse me with an armchair psychologist or therapist. Its like I said, I would simply like to hear your opinion on a number of topics as you seem to have some interesting viewpoints... I can DEFINITELY hear you when you say all the dates you want are taken. It was like that for me for waaay toooo loooong! And I can tell you, its true that you will find someone when you are not looking... It's almost as if the mere act of looking for a date causes us to give off an aire of desperation, which is an immediate turn off for most people... Anyway, I'm off to the next thread. If you'd like to chat, here in this thread, go ahead and shoot me a u2u so I know to return. And, if not, no hard feelings!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris

CJ

Did demonseed edit their post or something Seege? Cause I don't see where a comment was made about "my blood spilling"... Just wondering if I'm missing something or if you are referring to another thread... Either way, its a good thing he/she didn't take you up on your offer to chat privately... That was a nice little show you put on there, pretending like you cared... But you kinda blew it when your advances were declined and you then proceeded to show your TRUE colors by making your comments about "go cry a river into your pillow"... I guess that proves that your intentions were not so innocent to begin with. Good move, demonseed, there's no telling what kind of plans this individual had for you.... It seems at the very least you would've ended up involuntarily institutionalized if this unstable person had their way. I say unstable because at one moment they seemed to want to help, and the next moment they called you a complete and utter fool... Maybe you Do need professional help, maybe not. According to cj, people who make comments about "my blood spilling" need professional help, so, assuming cj knows what the hell he's talking about, I guess you are in the clear, unless as I said, you edited your post or cj is referring to a post you made in another thread that I'm not aware of... It could be that cj, in his infinite and benevolent wisdom, has chosen to twist your words around in regards to your comment about the red carpet except the red is your own blood. I thought that was rather poetic, and whole I certainly do hope that you are ok in every way imaginable, I'm gonna go ahead and be honest and say that I enjoyed that comment. You may have a gift for poetry or creative writing, demonseed. If you feel like chatting, I would be interested in hearing your opinion on a number of topics. While we can discuss everything in the open, right here, I would recommend you pm me only to let me know you've replied to my post as I have a hard time returning to threads since there are sooo many new threads appearing that I barely have time to keep up as it is, let alone come back to a thread ive already given my opinion on just to check and see if anyone commented on what I said. And no, my goal isn't to try to help you or fix you. I'm hardly qualified to do such a thing, and how would I know you even need fixing? I just thought I'd clarify that so you don't confuse me with an armchair psychologist or therapist. Its like I said, I would simply like to hear your opinion on a number of topics as you seem to have some interesting viewpoints... I can DEFINITELY hear you when you say all the dates you want are taken. It was like that for me for waaay toooo loooong! And I can tell you, its true that you will find someone when you are not looking... It's almost as if the mere act of looking for a date causes us to give off an aire of desperation, which is an immediate turn off for most people... Anyway, I'm off to the next thread. If you'd like to chat, here in this thread, go ahead and shoot me a u2u so I know to return. And, if not, no hard feelings!

Now that i thought about that is kinda a good line of poetry. Oh well.

Everything i say matters to everyone but nothing i say matters to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

You people are all insane. It is like a conversation amongst the inmates. I don't know your language and frankly I don't give a flying f. In my infinate wisdom I'll tell you this - you are less than 17 years old.

CJ

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
some people think this site is like facebook.

you wanna poke somebody go back to facebook.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

reply to post by ZackMorris

You people

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

yes. the nuts who come on public boards because they are nine years old and play stupid childish meaningless games...you people - that is you demonseed. Welcome to the world. You are a person who mumbles gibberish - here's a thought - if you actually tried to post something worth while it would be laughed off the board - so stick to your HS "code" so no one can figure out how nutso you really are - you like hiding eh? Shocker - go play with the other nerds.

CJ

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

it must drive you mad when you have an itch you cannot scratch.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

It does. I hate itches.

CJ

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

yes. the nuts who come on public boards because they are nine years old and play stupid childish meaningless games...you people - that is you demonseed. Welcome to the world. You are a person who mumbles gibberish - here's a thought - if you actually tried to post something worth while it would be laughed off the board - so stick to your HS "code" so no one can figure out how nutso you really are - you like hiding eh? Shocker - go play with the other nerds.

CJ

I like hiding, yet you are making every attempt possible to bring this convo into a U2U.

The code is very simple. Think less, do more.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

don't worry, you don't matter to me either

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
time for a musical interlude.

edit on 17-9-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join