It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAPD sink to new low. Shocking scene

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
how can they do this?

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

they do this because they know that we wont do anything against them. as long as we do and say nothing the tyranny of little men will prevail. if we stand up as one people for long enough, not only will the cops be on their best behavior but the politicians will stop using us and taking advantage of us. if only we were a people of courage, then we would prevail. but by all means, watch your jersey shore, oscars, and other such tripe. we will get what we strive for.
if only...

btw, the news story made it sound like he was some kind of perv... you had to read down into the comments to find HE was accosted by the tourists, and when he finally fought back, he was detained. all this while the cops watched him get beat. and yet they still topped HIM...

edit on 15-9-2011 by notalemming because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

im suprised the headline wasnt
'police shoot suspected terrorist in sponge bob suit 1458 times'

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
"Sinks to new low" is exactly the title I would have used for this thread.

Unfortunately and not as humorous, the police do far worse than Sponge Bob...

hahajk.com...

This Labor Day weekend was the straw that broke the camels back, when the ever-unclothed Muppet known as Elmo was arrested on Sunday evening — along with seven other unnamed Muppets – for violating public indecency laws while dancing around on Sesame Street.

Words can't even describe my disgust at the injustice!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
OH NO sponge bobs been killed by a double decker bus.......atleast thats what I thought when I saw the pic. This is a clear case of sponge profiling!

top topics

join