It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Whistleblower: Alien Moon Cities Exist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by khnumkhufu

So if NASA is going to put 'no fly zones' on the moon. What will happen to their twin GRAIL rockets lol. Let me guess there's an exception, right? ...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Watch some Alex Collier videos, he covers pretty much everything. You choose whether or not to believe him...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by meteor187
Watch some Alex Collier videos, he covers pretty much everything. You choose whether or not to believe him...
]

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

hello purplemer
have you read the brookings report? also in the original nasa charter there are these sections.

section 305..(i) The (nasa) Administration shall be considered a defense agency of the United States for the purpose of Chapter 17, Title 35 of the United States Code...

section 205.. (d) No (nasa) information which has been classified for reasons of national security shall be included in any report made under this section of the Act..

gleaned the charter from r.c.hoagland and m.bara in dark mission.

i pretty much think the above ties up any information of off world relics for the time being. as the redundancies and layoffs shed the personnel from nasa, i suspect a few more whistleblowers will step out and supply some dirt.
regards fakedirt.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
There is a great deal on the moon, and the Navy, SS, ET have been there for some time, ET longer than the first two groups mentioned.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by meteor187

I had not head of him before...thanks for that....
intresting stuff.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Whenever I read articles like this, about people like this, I get suspicious. And I start to examine motives. A few ideas and questions come to mind.

1. Could this be a form of controlled intentional disclosure?
Pick one of your employees who has a good reputation, give him a briefing and the info you want disclosed, "terminate" his employment officially, and watch it all play out just the way you planned it.

2. Could this guy be for real?
Considering they can shut anyone up, anytime they need to. Chances are slim in my opinion.

3. Strictly a disinfo campaign?
A distinct possibility. But to what end? And what is it they're covering up with it? Silence might have served them better.

NASA, however, is a civilian agency. They do have classification levels and work closely with a lot of military and former military - but they are not part of the military. Generally speaking, the military regards NASA as one giant security leak - if that tells you anything.

If the military regards NASA as such, then this should tell us all we need to know about them. They are there because that "giant security leak" serves a purpose.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm surprised no one talked about Harrison "Jack" Schmitt who was on Apolo 17.

Watch closely Luna Cognita.
www.youtube.com...
but you'll soon realized how shady NASA is. I bet you already know that.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Man that pyramid looks like it was photoshopped into the picture, now the smudging seems to be legit. Neil armstrong said that as they flew over a giant crater that some aliens on a ship fired warning shots at them and told them to never return or be detroyed. Maybe thats why thay havent returned to the moon in 50+ years?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

How did the aliens tell them,did they speak the same language...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

I would assume having a warning shot fired at you, would be a universal langauge for "get the *snip* out and never come back"
edit on 16-9-2011 by Asktheanimals because: net speak profanity removed

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

well actually i think they most likly do understand our language if they are here...so yes, they do speak our language. if an alien race as been here for a long time, they would learn everything about us.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I wonder what Gary McKinnon would say about this.
'UFO Hacker' Tells What He Found
Could/would he corroborate this?

Ingo Swann certainly would attest to this!! If you haven't already read it, I highly recommend reading "Penetration" There are tons of free downloads online (the book itself is rare and highly sought. I sold mine for around $150.00 a few years ago. I paid around $8.95 for it new!)

NASA is a government agency and works with (for?) the Department of Defense. It's not civilian. SETI is civilian (and, I think they're covering up discoveries too!)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Are there any good images of the moon? Anything I have seen is grainy and poor resolution. I know we have satellite images that one can use to count whiskers on a gopher. It always seemed someone was trying to hide something. I can't entirely dismiss the possibility there is something more than has met the eye of most of us.

"No-fly zone" on the moon has come up in this thread. Is that for real? I saw nothing about that in the OP link. I need to go back through the posts and follow-up on the links and videos still. Maybe it was there or a link can be provided about that. Why No-Fly? That's usually a matter of politics.

I don't buy the Great Pyramid being a burial chamber for pharoes, looks more like a machine in the inside to me. If advanced tech existed some time before, which I am inclined to believe, as fantastic as this all sounds I think it is all within the realm of possibility. Such a disclosure would rattle the foundations of our religious and even science institutions. I could see why The Powers would want to keep it hushed-up.

So fantastic sounding it could all easily be dismissed by any rational person. I just can't do that.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

you won't find anything about the no fly zone on the moon in this thread but you might find it here

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I was under the impression the Lunar No Fly Zones were a hoax.. I remember reading about it on ATS and only on 1 other website that is a proven HOAXER...did I miss somebody proving they are real?????

this is just a thought in regards to Aliens on the moon firing warning shots at us...: Why would they fire warning shots at people they let leave the atmosphere?? Obviously they knew what our intentions were after we left orbit, so why wait until we fly over a crater?

I wonder if the moon is like our clone wars base
I should write a short Fiction book about how our Government built a base on the moon to grow clones for a super soldier army to invade China.But in the process we were invaded by Aliens who stole our Army and are Starting to invade us with our own Genetic Super Soldiers.

Copyrights protected by this post and a poor mans copyright so no thieving

edit on 15-9-2011 by NewsWorthy because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by NewsWorthy because: tried to change emoticons to a smiley...didn't work

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

No-fly zones will come into effect on the moon for the very first time by the end of this month! Why, even buffer zones that spacecraft may have to avoid will come into existence. The reason: avoiding any spraying of rocket exhaust or dust onto certain historical sites and artefacts on the moon. The historical sites are of course the Apollo landing sites and artefacts present on the moon. And the “recommendations” are for preserving and protecting these historical sites. There are currently more than three dozen historical sites that preserve the more than four-decade-old remains.

www.thehindu.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

A very good insight there eagleye2, a must see video, i wonder if they where constructing something like a communication relay system its interesting they made 3 luner walks as in some triangulation calculation, and them hand injury's are something you get when doing a repetitive task like anchoring something down ??

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Those images all suck.

It is like they were intentionally trying to find the most explainable images.

*If it is dis-info, the guy who made it ought to be fired. Same for if it isn't.

Most of those pics, yeah. But while I don't believe anything to be impossible, some things approach it so closely to be so in practice. Like nature creating a pyramid.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hi definition, non blurry pics....

or it didn't happen

The only photo that interests me is the phosphorus crater on the moon, because it is visible from earth. That should have been the top priority landing site to investigate the moon from all along.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join